- Our saving
- US $ 1,362
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Laura's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentApproachable, organised and fun guy! He made the trip really memorable!
- Ellie's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentTrip was fantastic, every time I travel with TD it managed to exceed my expectations. Piotr was so organised and full of... Read more
- Benjamin Johnston's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - ExcellentVincenzo was extremely helpful and insightful as to Europe.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Rome to Venice
- Day 4: Venice
- Day 5: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 6: Salzburg to Heidelberg, Germany
- Day 7: Heidelberg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 8: Amsterdam
- Day 9: Amsterdam to London, England
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is it true that we should prepare for hostel like accommodations with the possibility of bed bugs?
No, this is not something that you should prepare yourself for. This is something that very rarely happens and the hostels our tour operators opt to use are very reputable ones. Unfortunately this sort of thing can't be predicted entirely. However we assure you that the hostels our companies work with do everything in their power to make sure that this does not occur.
- December 1, 2016
Is it true a lot of the day time is spent on the buses (6-8 hrs/day) as opposed to travelling more in the evenings?
There will be times where you are required to do longer hours on the bus, however they will always stop off for bathroom and food breaks. In some cases the stop for lunch will be in amazing location.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayMar 9, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayMar 17, 2018to London0 seats left$52USD $1,243Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$60USD $1,439Based on Double
- FridayNov 9, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to London10+ seats left$60USD $1,439Based on Double
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$60USD $1,439Based on Double
- FridayDec 7, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to London10+ seats left$64USD $1,535Based on Double
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Rome9 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$64USD $1,535Based on Double
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to London8 seats left$64USD $1,535Based on Double
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to London10+ seats left$64USD $1,535Based on Double
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to London8 seats left$64USD $1,535Based on Double
- FridayJan 11, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$64USD $1,535Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Hadrian's Path.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 April 2018 the full payment of $1,362 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1362 for Hadrian's Path, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 412 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 367 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 423 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,362 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,431 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,437 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours