- Our saving
- US $ 1,137
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Kristy-Lee Bielby's review about another Topdeck tour4.0 - Good... but it was an unnecessary stress that could have easily been avoided.Topdeck Read more
- Tristan's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentJad an absolutely banging week put in the Tyroler Alpen in Austria. Group of about 25 was mainly Aussies and S Africans,... Read more
- Melissa Bonner's review about another Topdeck tour4.0 - GoodI did the European Emperor Topdeck Tour with Jess and I could not rave about the amazing tour and Jess' ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Florence to Rome
- Day 2: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Rome to Venice
- Day 4: Venice
- Day 5: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 6: Salzburg to Heidelberg, Germany
- Day 7: Heidelberg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 8: Amsterdam
- Day 9: Amsterdam to London, England
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is it true that we should prepare for hostel like accommodations with the possibility of bed bugs?
No, this is not something that you should prepare yourself for. This is something that very rarely happens and the hostels our tour operators opt to use are very reputable ones. Unfortunately this sort of thing can't be predicted entirely. However we assure you that the hostels our companies work with do everything in their power to make sure that this does not occur.
- December 1, 2016
Is it true a lot of the day time is spent on the buses (6-8 hrs/day) as opposed to travelling more in the evenings?
There will be times where you are required to do longer hours on the bus, however they will always stop off for bathroom and food breaks. In some cases the stop for lunch will be in amazing location.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- FridayOct 20, 2017from RomeSaturdayOct 28, 2017in LondonOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,311Based on Double0 spaces left
- FridayNov 10, 2017from RomeSaturdayNov 18, 2017in LondonOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,311Based on Double0 spaces left
- FridayNov 24, 2017from RomeSaturdayDec 2, 2017in LondonOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,311Based on Double0 spaces left
- FridayDec 1, 2017from RomeSaturdayDec 9, 2017in LondonOur saving$165Price$1,345-12%USD $1,181Based on Double5 spaces left
- FridayDec 8, 2017from RomeSaturdayDec 16, 2017in LondonOur saving$171Price$1,395-12%USD $1,225Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayDec 15, 2017from RomeSaturdayDec 23, 2017in LondonOur saving$171Price$1,395-12%USD $1,225Based on Double5 spaces left
- FridayDec 22, 2017from RomeSaturdayDec 30, 2017in LondonOur saving$171Price$1,395-12%USD $1,225Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayDec 29, 2017from RomeSaturdayJan 6, 2018in LondonOur saving$35PriceUSD $1,360Based on Double0 spaces left
- FridayJan 12, 2018from RomeSaturdayJan 20, 2018in LondonOur saving$171Price$1,395-12%USD $1,225Based on Double4 spaces left
- FridayJan 19, 2018from RomeSaturdayJan 27, 2018in LondonOur saving$32PriceUSD $1,263Based on Double0 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Hadrian's Path.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2017 the full payment of $1,137 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1137 for Hadrian's Path, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 412 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 367 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 423 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,137 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,426 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 19 travellers have already met
before they left for Hadrian's Path tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,359 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours