- Our saving
- US $ 1,381
- JUST PAY $200 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- JJeremyDentWritten on December 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes was absolutely amazing with her knowledge and charisma as well as her truely caring and friendly nature. I would give more stars if it were possible.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Rome to Venice
- Day 4: Venice
- Day 5: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 6: Salzburg to Heidelberg, Germany
- Day 7: Heidelberg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 8: Amsterdam
- Day 9: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it true that we should prepare for hostel like accommodations with the possibility of bed bugs?
No, this is not something that you should prepare yourself for. This is something that very rarely happens and the hostels our tour operators opt to use are very reputable ones. Unfortunately this sort of thing can't be predicted entirely. However we assure you that the hostels our companies work with do everything in their power to make sure that this does not occur.
Is it true a lot of the day time is spent on the buses (6-8 hrs/day) as opposed to travelling more in the evenings?
There will be times where you are required to do longer hours on the bus, however they will always stop off for bathroom and food breaks. In some cases the stop for lunch will be in amazing location.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridayNov 8, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$61USD $1,458
- FridayDec 6, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to London6 seats left$64USD $1,535
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$64USD $1,535
- FridayDec 27, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to London8 seats left$68USD $1,641
- FridayJan 10, 2020from Rome9 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to London10+ seats left$64USD $1,535
- FridayJan 31, 2020from Rome9 DaysSaturdayFeb 8, 2020to London7 seats left$58USD $1,381
- FridayFeb 21, 2020from Rome9 DaysSaturdayFeb 29, 2020to London10+ seats left$58USD $1,381
- FridayMar 6, 2020from Rome9 DaysSaturdayMar 14, 2020to London10+ seats left$58USD $1,381
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Hadrian's Path.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 July 2019 the full payment of $1,381 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1381 for Hadrian's Path, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 412 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 367 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 423 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,381 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hadrian's Path