Parades to Piazzas 2019-20
- Our saving
- US $ 1,583
- Rather Poor
- HimanshuWritten on December 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was awesome! Judes was very helpful during entire tour. All arrangements were good. Accommodation for Florence was little bit less comforting.
- SBSANDEEPWritten on December 4, 20171.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
My Biggest mistake of life was to book a tour with topdeck! Other than comfortable bus, nothing else was good! The tour guide seemed like just finishing off her defined duty, without any interest to guide and help us. She had limited knowledge of the places... Read more
- MMWritten on February 1, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A fantastic trip and Amanda and Antonio were amazing - very helpful and always friendly and easy to chat to. It is a great way to taste each city!
- TTomWritten on January 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- AlyshaWritten on April 24, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Elise Tait was a rad tour guide, she is so friendly and approachable.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Is the airfare included in the price of the tour?
No, airfares are not included.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
Parades to Piazzas 2019-20
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayNov 3, 2019from London8 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$70USD $1,679
- SundayNov 24, 2019from London8 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$70USD $1,679
- SundayDec 1, 2019from London8 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$74USD $1,775
- SundayDec 8, 2019from London8 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$74USD $1,775
- SundayDec 15, 2019from London8 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$74USD $1,775
- SundayDec 22, 2019from London8 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$79USD $1,900
- SundayJan 5, 2020from London8 DaysSundayJan 12, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$74USD $1,775
- SundayJan 12, 2020from London8 DaysSundayJan 19, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$66USD $1,583
- SundayJan 26, 2020from London8 DaysSundayFeb 2, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$66USD $1,583
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from London8 DaysSundayFeb 9, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$66USD $1,583
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Parades to Piazzas 2019-20.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 April 2019 the full payment of $1,583 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1583 for Parades to Piazzas 2019-20, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 46 km
- Engelberg (Switzerland)
- 406 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,583 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,994 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Parades to Piazzas 2019-20