Parades to Piazzas (from London to Rome)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,499
- Rather Poor
- SBSANDEEPWritten on December 4, 20171.5 - Rather poorMy Biggest mistake of life was to book a tour with topdeck! Other than comfortable bus, nothing else was good! The tour guide seemed like just finishing off her defined duty, without any interest to guide and help us. She had limited knowledge of the places wherever we went. No guidance on how to travel within the city and reach hotel during free days was provided. Poor timing of optional activities (too early at times, especially for Mt. Titlis tour, Switzerland, that everyone got free so early and had nothing else to do all day long as there was nothing else around). Google suggested to take half day trip to Lucerne close by (something our guide had no idea about). She had poor management skills, lack of knowledge to suggest activities during free days. Poor location of hotels (far away from main city) with no basic facilities like drinking water, hair dryer, etc. Breakfast included seemed stale and tasteless. Restaurant for dinner included was 2 km away from hotel in Florence. The walking tour in Florence was repetitive stretch, which we covered four times (to-and-fro for dinner and same stretch during walking tour next morning). She was always in a hurry during the 5 hours walking tour in Rome (left few people behind and had to go back to find them). She was least interested to listen when suggested to make things better. It felt like a training camp than a holiday ! Only good thing was the local tour guide (booked separately) in Vatican City. Overall, waste of money! NEVER book with topdeck!Show detailed ratings
- MMWritten on February 1, 20154.5 - ExcellentA fantastic trip and Amanda and Antonio were amazing - very helpful and always friendly and easy to chat to. It is a great way to taste each city!Show detailed ratings
- TTomWritten on January 28, 2015Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- AlyshaWritten on April 24, 20144.0 - GoodElise Tait was a rad tour guide, she is so friendly and approachable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Is the airfare included in the price of the tour?
No, airfares are not included.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
Parades to Piazzas (from London to Rome)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayOct 14, 2018from London8 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Rome5 seats left$39USD $1,569Based on Double
- FridayNov 2, 2018from London8 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$39USD $1,569Based on Double
- SundayNov 4, 2018from London8 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Rome6 seats left$39USD $1,569Based on Double
- FridayNov 9, 2018from London8 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Rome0 seats left$39USD $1,569Based on Double
- FridayNov 23, 2018from London8 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Rome5 seats left$39USD $1,569Based on Double
- SundayNov 25, 2018from London8 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$39USD $1,569Based on Double
- FridayNov 30, 2018from London8 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Rome0 seats left$41USD $1,649Based on Double
- SundayDec 2, 2018from London8 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Rome0 seats left$41USD $1,649Based on Double
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Rome0 seats left$41USD $1,649Based on Double
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from London8 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$41USD $1,649Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Parades to Piazzas (from London to Rome).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 September 2018 the full payment of $1,499 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1499 for Parades to Piazzas (from London to Rome), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 152 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 506 km
- Engelberg (Switzerland)
- 406 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,499 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Parades to Piazzas (from London to Rome)