Parades to Piazzas
- Our saving
- US $ 1,295
- Rather Poor
- SBSANDEEPWritten on December 4, 20171.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
My Biggest mistake of life was to book a tour with topdeck! Other than comfortable bus, nothing else was good! The tour guide seemed like just finishing off her defined duty, without any interest to guide and help us. She had limited knowledge of the places... Read more
- MMWritten on February 1, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A fantastic trip and Amanda and Antonio were amazing - very helpful and always friendly and easy to chat to. It is a great way to taste each city!
- TTomWritten on January 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- AlyshaWritten on April 24, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Elise Tait was a rad tour guide, she is so friendly and approachable.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Is the airfare included in the price of the tour?
No, airfares are not included.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
Parades to Piazzas
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayNov 23, 2018from London8 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$63USD $1,506Based on Double
- SundayNov 25, 2018from London8 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Rome0 seats left$63USD $1,506Based on Double
- FridayNov 30, 2018from London8 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Rome0 seats left$66USD $1,583Based on Double
- SundayDec 2, 2018from London8 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Rome0 seats left$66USD $1,583Based on Double
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Rome0 seats left$66USD $1,583Based on Double
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from London8 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Rome0 seats left$66USD $1,583Based on Double
- FridayDec 7, 2018from London8 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats left$66USD $1,583Based on Double
- SundayDec 9, 2018from London8 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$66USD $1,583Based on Double
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Rome0 seats left$66USD $1,583Based on Double
- FridayDec 14, 2018from London8 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Rome8 seats left$66USD $1,583Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Parades to Piazzas.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 January 2019 the full payment of $1,295 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1295 for Parades to Piazzas, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 152 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 506 km
- Engelberg (Switzerland)
- 406 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,295 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Parades to Piazzas