- Our saving
- US $ 1,859
- Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a live cabaret show
- Explore Santa Maria del Fiore
- Walk the ancient streets of Rome
- Rather Poor
- AndrewWritten on September 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentMillie made the trip, she was so energetic, enthusiastic and fun to be around. She also had extensive local knowledge about the places we visited and could answer each of our questions without hesitation, which was impressive. Our tour took place over Christmas so Millie went out and bought a miniture xmas tree to put up in the bus which we all could decorate, little acts like this one brought us all together as a family and made the trip so much better. Our bus driver was great, he added to the tour with his local knowledge and experience and joined in with Millie to make the trip fun and exciting. He also took great pride in the tour coach and kept it spotless at all times, many times we would catch him whilst we were out and about washing the bus for which hr took great pride in. The tour itself was excellent, just the right amount of length. The accommodation for the most part was nice and comfortable. Although towards the end we could have spent more time in Germany and Holland. Kirsten and I would definitely recommend this tour to our friends and family and largely because of Millie would choose Topdeck for our next tour, thank you.Show detailed ratings
- AAmyForsythWritten on March 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy partner and I did a winter Topdeck tour around Europe and it was absolutely incredible! What made it so great was our amazing Trip Leader, Jess. She knows so much about the countries you visit, the history and where to go off the beaten track. She genuinely loves what she does and it shows! The fact that she organised close to 40 people everyday is a feat in itself, and she did it with a smile. Jess has a great sense of humour so she's always approachable and up for a laugh, we loved hanging out with her. Basically, a huge shout out to Jess for making our trip one of a kind and such an unforgettable experience! Thanks so much :)Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on March 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentI did a winter TopDeck tour around Europe with my partner and we absolutely loved it! Everything was organised down to the letter so we didn't have to worry about anything (which is great when you don't speak any of the languages). What made our tour so amazing was our Team Leader, Jess. She knew so much about all the places we visited, she genuinely loves what she does and it shows. Jess would go the extra mile to make sure everyone was having a great time. She has a great sense of humour so was really approachable and so much fun to be around. This experience really wouldn't have been the same without her! So, a massive shout out to you, Jess! Thanks :)Show detailed ratings
- ChloeWritten on March 20, 20184.0 - GoodJess was a very passionate, organised and informative guide. She continually demonstrated her empathy towards each person on the trip whilst remaining professional and pleasant at all times. The trip itself was good. There is definitely room for improvement in regards to the food and accommodation, however my partner and I had a very enjoyable experience for the month we traveled.Show detailed ratings
- JHJonahWritten on February 1, 20184.0 - GoodVincenzo was an awesome tour guide. He had endless knowledge of each country we visited, knew where all the best places were to eat and was able to give great direction. He was also great to have a few drinks and party with!! Overall 10/10Show detailed ratings
- CCarlWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentAmazing two week tour around Europe, great guides, loved it.Show detailed ratings
- EJEmilyWritten on December 11, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour was amazing! We had such a good group of people and our guide Vincenzo was awesome. He gave us super helpful tips and an overview of the history of each city we stopped in. Even when things didn't go to plan, he was unfazed and kept everyone in good spirits.Show detailed ratings
- AAnthonyWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was better than expected and Vincenzo was grouse as was the drive kris and everyone on the tour. Plenty of fun and never a dull momentShow detailed ratings
- BWBecWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentJudes was a fantastic guide! Always had great ideas and recommendations on where to go and what to do. She made the trip so much fun. Could not ask for a better tour guide. She's a champion.Show detailed ratings
- JAJaydenWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentJemma was amazing!! Really made the trip worth while and we still talk about her and the things she taught us today!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 11: Salzburg to Heidelberg, Germany
- Day 12: Heidelberg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where will the group meet for this tour?
Once you make a booking you will receive all the final information about the meeting time and places during the tour.
How can I find the inclusions of the tour price from your website?
Each tour page, has a tab called 'what's included' which allows you to see the accommodation provided and other details of the tour.
You can also search tours on our website using the filters on the search results page. This is clearer on a computer than on your phone.
What is the age range of this tour?
This tour is age restricted from 18 to 39 years old.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayOct 14, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$164USD $2,455Based on Double
- SundayNov 4, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to London10+ seats left$164USD $2,455Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- SundayNov 25, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$164USD $2,455Based on Double
- SundayDec 2, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to London0 seats left$173USD $2,596Based on Double
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from London14 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to London0 seats left$173USD $2,596Based on Double
- SundayDec 9, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to London5 seats left$173USD $2,596Based on Double
- SundayDec 16, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to London10+ seats left$692$2,769-25%USD $2,077Based on Double
- SundayDec 23, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to London0 seats left$184USD $2,755Based on Double
- SundayJan 6, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$173USD $2,596Based on Double
- SundayJan 13, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$155USD $2,324Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Wonder.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 November 2018 the full payment of $1,859 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1859 for Winter Wonder, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 431 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 367 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 423 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,859 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 61 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Wonder