- Our saving
- US $ 2,479
- Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a live cabaret show
- Explore Santa Maria del Fiore
- Walk the ancient streets of Rome
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- EJEmilyWritten on December 11, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour was amazing! We had such a good group of people and our guide Vincenzo was awesome. He gave us super helpful tips and an overview of the history of each city we stopped in. Even when things didn't go to plan, he was unfazed and kept everyone in good spirits.Show detailed ratings
- AAnthonyWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was better than expected and Vincenzo was grouse as was the drive kris and everyone on the tour. Plenty of fun and never a dull momentShow detailed ratings
- BWBecWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentJudes was a fantastic guide! Always had great ideas and recommendations on where to go and what to do. She made the trip so much fun. Could not ask for a better tour guide. She's a champion.Show detailed ratings
- JAJaydenWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentJemma was amazing!! Really made the trip worth while and we still talk about her and the things she taught us today!!Show detailed ratings
- CCaitlynWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentJemma was an amazing trip leader and made our experience amazing!!! Felt very much like homeShow detailed ratings
- VVivianWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentEverything was planned out perfectly, Jemma is extremely helpful and wonderful! Best tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- TWTsunWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was well organised and couldn't have been better. Jam-packed full of fun activities and knowledgeable tour guide :)Show detailed ratings
- EBEdmundWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentJemma, is the type of tour leader that not only shares her knowledge of each location her tours visit (as the job requires) but she's creating gobal citizens with every person she comes into contact. Our tour was made up of millennials from all over the world with different views and life experiences. We're a group that still regularly keeps up in our Facebook group still sharing our lives with eachother. We chat and even visit each other long after out tour ended. To say that the tour Jemma facilitied was eye opening was an unnderstatement. Her tour brokered friendship and shared experiences that beat out international politics. As an American I now I have more friends to visit in more countries and cities than I have fingers. Jemma made all this possible through her highly tuned emotional quotient. She found ways to have everyone involved, and to challenge the ways we thought all while showing us an amazing time and making memories that will last through our years. I cannot thank Jemma enough for our experience and I can't wait to catch up with her and the rest of our group in a renion. Thank you Jemma!Show detailed ratings
- BBenWritten on January 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentJody is an amazing trip leader with a lot of knowledge about each country, giving you an insight of the past and present, this means that you get more for your buck. She gets along with anyone, did I also mention that she tells killer jokes? 5/5 for sure, would definitely do another tour with her. Strongly advise Jody as she is very passionate about her jobShow detailed ratings
- KSKylieWritten on December 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy trip was amazing. It was everything I had hoped for and that was mainly due to the amazing trip leader and driver. Ruta brought life to the tour and create a great environment where we all bonded and shared lifelong memories.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 11: Salzburg to Heidelberg, Germany
- Day 12: Heidelberg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
When and where will the group meet for this tour?
Once you make a booking you will receive all the final information about the meeting time and places during the tour.
- May 1, 2016
How can I find the inclusions of the tour price from your website?
Each tour page, has a tab called 'what's included' which allows you to see the accommodation provided and other details of the tour.
You can also search tours on our website using the filters on the search results page. This is clearer on a computer than on your phone.
- February 1, 2016
What is the age range of this tour?
This tour is age restricted from 18 to 39 years old.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shelby29th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayMar 4, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayMar 17, 2018to London0 seats left$54USD $2,160Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 14, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$65USD $2,619Based on Double
- SundayNov 4, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to London10+ seats left$65USD $2,619Based on Double
- SundayNov 25, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$65USD $2,619Based on Double
- SundayDec 2, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to London10+ seats left$69USD $2,769Based on Double
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from London14 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$69USD $2,769Based on Double
- SundayDec 9, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$69USD $2,769Based on Double
- SundayDec 16, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to London10+ seats left$69USD $2,769Based on Double
- SundayDec 23, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$73USD $2,939Based on Double
- SundayJan 6, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$69USD $2,769Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Wonder.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2018 the full payment of $2,479 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2479 for Winter Wonder, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 431 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 367 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 423 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,479 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,373 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 52 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Wonder