- Our saving
- US $ 2,499
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a live cabaret show
- Explore Santa Maria del Fiore
- Walk the ancient streets of Rome
- Rather Poor
- DeanWritten on December 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes was the most amazing and passionate person I have met. She loves her job and cares so much about every single person on the tour. She is so knowledgeable and really explains every place is so much detail. I'm so happy I had judes as my tour guide,... Read more
- MMeganWeatherstoneWritten on December 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes was an absolutely amazing guide. She knew all her facts, always answered our questions and is always willing to give us her best recommendations and helpful hints. The trip wouldn’t have been the same without her and I’m so glad she was my tour guide. Read more
- EEmilyHartWritten on December 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jude’s was an amazing tour guide she filled us with great knowledge of every country and their history! Her enthusiasm really brought spirit into the tour and made it very much enjoyable. Her caring and friendly personality made the tour feel like a... Read more
- KKelsieWilliamsWritten on December 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes was an excellent tour guide who was easy to get along with and was extremely helpful. She made the trip fun and exciting and is an overall fantastic person.
- AndrewWritten on September 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie made the trip, she was so energetic, enthusiastic and fun to be around. She also had extensive local knowledge about the places we visited and could answer each of our questions without hesitation, which was impressive. Our tour took place over... Read more
- AAmyForsythWritten on March 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My partner and I did a winter Topdeck tour around Europe and it was absolutely incredible! What made it so great was our amazing Trip Leader, Jess. She knows so much about the countries you visit, the history and where to go off the beaten track. She... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on March 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did a winter TopDeck tour around Europe with my partner and we absolutely loved it! Everything was organised down to the letter so we didn't have to worry about anything (which is great when you don't speak any of the languages). What made our tour so... Read more
- ChloeWritten on March 20, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Jess was a very passionate, organised and informative guide. She continually demonstrated her empathy towards each person on the trip whilst remaining professional and pleasant at all times. The trip itself was good. There is definitely room for improvement... Read more
- JHJonahWritten on February 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Vincenzo was an awesome tour guide. He had endless knowledge of each country we visited, knew where all the best places were to eat and was able to give great direction. He was also great to have a few drinks and party with!! Overall 10/10
- CCarlWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing two week tour around Europe, great guides, loved it.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 11: Salzburg to Heidelberg, Germany
- Day 12: Heidelberg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where will the group meet for this tour?
Once you make a booking you will receive all the final information about the meeting time and places during the tour.
How can I find the inclusions of the tour price from your website?
Each tour page, has a tab called 'what's included' which allows you to see the accommodation provided and other details of the tour.
You can also search tours on our website using the filters on the search results page. This is clearer on a computer than on your phone.
What is the age range of this tour?
This tour is age restricted from 18 to 39 years old.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayNov 3, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$104USD $2,609
- SundayNov 24, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to London$104USD $2,609
- SundayDec 1, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$109USD $2,719
- SundayDec 8, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$109USD $2,719
- SundayDec 15, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$109USD $2,719
- SundayDec 22, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to London10+ seats left$125USD $3,129
- SundayJan 5, 2020from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to London10+ seats left$109USD $2,719
- SundayJan 12, 2020from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to London10+ seats left$100USD $2,499
- SundayJan 26, 2020from London14 DaysSaturdayFeb 8, 2020to London10+ seats left$100USD $2,499
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from London14 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to London10+ seats left$100USD $2,499
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Wonder.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 May 2019 the full payment of $2,499 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2499 for Winter Wonder, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 431 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 367 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 423 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,499 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,830 tours in Europe
- covered by 450 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 65 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Wonder