Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 25:46:39
- Our saving
- US $ 709
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Stephanie "This was my first group tour so I had no idea what to expect at all. I met up for the last 7 days of a 24 day tour which was a bit overwhelming but our tour guide was welcoming, organized, easily approachable, fun, and very informative. I also really appreciated the fact our guide had personal stories to share relevant to specific countries we were seeing. Overall, it is a great way to see multipl..."
Start in Prague and end in London! With the discovery tour Winter Waltz, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Prague to London and through Prague, Czech Republic and 5 other destinations in Europe. Winter Waltz includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- DustiWritten on March 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentBest tour of my life! Such an awesome tour guide and amazing people. I can’t even describe how amazing it was. Next tour I go on will be TopDeckShow detailed ratings
- LLachlanHileWritten on March 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was fantasticShow detailed ratings
- JDJessWritten on January 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing, really knowledgable guide, great optional activities and free time!Show detailed ratings
- JJodieWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentVinnie was a great tour guide! Probably the best I’ve ever had. He was so helpful and funny and the trip was an awesome success!Show detailed ratings
- JJessWritten on December 19, 20164.0 - GoodAfter travelling with numerous different tour groups in various locations around the world my first Topdeck tour is still my favourite. Johnny was such a great tour guide, he managed to have the perfect balance of giving us great information, having fun and just being there to listen and chat. Even during the days he was feeling quite sick he was still there for us if we needed. Learnt so much on this trip and made some great friends.Show detailed ratings
- StephanieWritten on December 28, 20154.0 - GoodMy friends and I joined a tour that had already been together for A couple of weeks but both they and Jacob were incredibly welcoming. The tour itself was a spectacular and mind-blowing experience. I've never been to Europe before and found the tour to be quite comprehensive when I originally thought it would be more of a taster. In short, Jacob is amazing. He's easy-going and charismatic and has wit and sass to spare. He was ridiculously approachable and encouraging (and sometimes just plain ridiculous) and everyone on the tour adored him. Some tours can be generic and too informative. Jacob knows his stuff and even had anecdotes that made our tour that much more personal and enjoyable. I'd love to go on another tour with him! If you get to read these Jacob, don't stop being the superstar you are! You'll be missed! :) xShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Stephanie, fantastic to hear you love your Winter Waltz trip with us. Jacob is a great tour guide and loves what he does, I will make sure this gets passed onto him. ~Topdeck.
- AmyWritten on December 28, 20154.5 - ExcellentSuch a great adventure! It was only short but well worth it. Jacob was fantastic and was definitely paired well with Alex our driver - they make a great team. Was amazed at how much we learnt in such a short space of time and majority of this was presented by Jacob (kudos for knowing so much!). Would definitely recommend this tour to friends and I had the choice, I'd definitely be asking to go on tour with Jacob and Alex again! Thank you for the memoriesShow detailed ratings
- StephanieWritten on December 28, 20154.5 - ExcellentThis was my first group tour so I had no idea what to expect at all. I met up for the last 7 days of a 24 day tour which was a bit overwhelming but our tour guide was welcoming, organized, easily approachable, fun, and very informative. I also really appreciated the fact our guide had personal stories to share relevant to specific countries we were seeing. Overall, it is a great way to see multiple countries and sites in a short amount of time, affordably and without any hassles.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHey Stephanie, pleased to hear your first group trip went well. This gives you a great taste for more trips to come. ~Topdeck.
- Kkatelyn.firstname.lastname@example.orgWritten on March 17, 2015Show detailed ratings4.0 - Good
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 6: Amsterdam
- Day 7: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hello! I'm Stien, a tour guide from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Prague7 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to London4 seats left$31USD $748
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Prague7 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to London0 seats left$31USD $748Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Prague7 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to London5 seats left$31USD $748
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from Prague7 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to London5 seats left$31USD $748
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Prague7 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to London4 seats left$31USD $748
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Prague7 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to London5 seats left$33USD $786
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Prague7 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to London5 seats left$33USD $786
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Prague7 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$33USD $786
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Prague7 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to London5 seats left$33USD $786
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Prague7 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to London5 seats left$33USD $786
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Netherlands and Belgium
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Waltz.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 June 2018 the full payment of $709 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $709 for Winter Waltz, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,267 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $709 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Waltz