- Our saving
- US $ 701
- Rather Poor
- DustiWritten on March 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best tour of my life! Such an awesome tour guide and amazing people. I can’t even describe how amazing it was. Next tour I go on will be TopDeck
- LLachlanHileWritten on March 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic
- JDJessWritten on January 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing, really knowledgable guide, great optional activities and free time!
- JJodieWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vinnie was a great tour guide! Probably the best I’ve ever had. He was so helpful and funny and the trip was an awesome success!
- JJessWritten on December 19, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
After travelling with numerous different tour groups in various locations around the world my first Topdeck tour is still my favourite. Johnny was such a great tour guide, he managed to have the perfect balance of giving us great information, having fun and... Read more
- StephanieWritten on December 28, 20154.0 - Good
My friends and I joined a tour that had already been together for A couple of weeks but both they and Jacob were incredibly welcoming. The tour itself was a spectacular and mind-blowing experience. I've never been to Europe before and found the tour to be... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Stephanie, fantastic to hear you love your Winter Waltz trip with us. Jacob is a great tour guide and loves what he does, I will make sure this gets passed onto him. ~Topdeck.
- AmyWritten on December 28, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such a great adventure! It was only short but well worth it. Jacob was fantastic and was definitely paired well with Alex our driver - they make a great team. Was amazed at how much we learnt in such a short space of time and majority of this was presented... Read more
- StephanieWritten on December 28, 20154.5 - Excellent
This was my first group tour so I had no idea what to expect at all. I met up for the last 7 days of a 24 day tour which was a bit overwhelming but our tour guide was welcoming, organized, easily approachable, fun, and very informative. I also really... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHey Stephanie, pleased to hear your first group trip went well. This gives you a great taste for more trips to come. ~Topdeck.
- Kkatelyn.email@example.comWritten on March 17, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 6: Amsterdam
- Day 7: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Prague7 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to London0 seats left$39USD $779
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Prague7 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$39USD $779
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from Prague7 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to London5 seats left$39USD $779
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Prague7 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$39USD $779
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Prague7 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to London0 seats left$41USD $819
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Prague7 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to London0 seats left$41USD $819
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Prague7 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to London0 seats left$41USD $819
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Prague7 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to London0 seats left$41USD $819
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Prague7 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to London0 seats left$41USD $819
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from Prague7 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to London0 seats left$41USD $819
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Netherlands and Belgium
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Waltz.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 January 2019 the full payment of $701 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $701 for Winter Waltz, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $701 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Waltz