Spires in the Snow
- Our saving
- US $ 661
- Rather Poor
- JSJayeWritten on January 5, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The guide was only interested in drinking and partying and skipped over the cultural component of the tour. Didn’t see much of her during the day and she was drunk every night.
- LRLibertyWritten on April 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an amazing time. Emily and Gary were fantastic the entire time and with this trip being my first solo travel, they have definitely made it one to remember and one I hope to repeat again in the future. Thank you!
- JJemimaDebenhamWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved having stein as a guide so much! She was so amazing and helpful! I had such a great, fun time with her
- NoahWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Staff was really able to roll with the punches and adapt when faced with bad weather and traffic.
- AAnonymousWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Staff was really able to roll with the punches and adapt whenever we faced bad weather and impossible traffic.
- CCloeWritten on January 19, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Topdeck is a programme to make solo travels to a group one, but it isn't worth your money. First of all, though it is quite pricey, it doesn't offer that much. We did around 6 days of traveling and it cost around 700 pounds. We had our 6- room dormitory... Read more
- MWMeghanWritten on December 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was great, mostly had great accomodation and both the guide and bus driver were excellent!
- ESElizabethWritten on November 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really good tour covering lots of sights and experiences I had hoped for. Great, knowledgeable tour guide Vin. Great accomodation in Budapest and Prague, however not the best in Krakow. The only thing I didn't realise was that my 7 day tour was apart of a... Read more
- KKendallWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Topdeck was our first ever tour and our tour guide Jody made it the highlight of our European adventure. Jody's knowledge, charisma and fluency made for an excellent learning and fun experience. We would definitely embark on another tour with Jody.
- EEmilyWritten on March 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Travelling around Europe with Sarah was an experience I will remember forever. She was so much fun and made everyone feel like they belonged from the minute we walked into the hostel. youre very lucky if get to go on a trip with her.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 4: Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Whan can I have the documents to process my visa?
In order to get your finalized travel documents you need to have a confirmed booking with Topdeck and then the hotel list/finalised travel documents will be emailed to you 4-6 weeks prior to the tour departing.
Is accommodation and transport provided for all the days on tour?
Accommodation is included throughout the whole trip .
What time does the tour depart from Budapest?
The tour departs around 6am from Wombats Budapest and arrives around 9am into Plus Prague.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda26th October 2018
Spires in the Snow
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from Budapest7 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Prague0 seats left$28USD $661
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Budapest7 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Prague0 seats left$28USD $661
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Budapest7 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to PragueOnly 1 seat left$28USD $661
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Budapest7 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to Prague0 seats left$28USD $661
- WednesdayFeb 13, 2019from Budapest7 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to PragueOnly 1 seat left$28USD $661
- WednesdayFeb 27, 2019from Budapest7 DaysTuesdayMar 5, 2019to PragueOnly 3 seats left$28USD $661
- WednesdayMar 20, 2019from Budapest7 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to Prague0 seats left$28USD $661
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Budapest7 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to PragueOnly 1 seat left$29USD $700Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 March 2019 the full payment of $661 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $661 for Spires in the Snow, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $661 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 18 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spires in the Snow