Start planning your tour
- See hundreds of shades of rock salt in Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Kick back and indulge in a local beer or two in Prague
- Indulge in a spa treatment at the famous Gellért Baths
- Swing by the John Lennon wall for a pic to remember
Start in Budapest and end in Prague! With the Discovery tour Spires in the Snow, you have a 7 days tour package taking you through Budapest, Hungary and 2 other destinations in Europe. Spires in the Snow includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 4: Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- KMKayleigh-Ann· March 5th, 2020I enjoyed every minute of the Spire in the Snow Tour. Our tour guide, Mary, was fantastic!! She had the perfect balance of local & historical knowledge and knowing where the best nightlife was!! Mary was also a great leader for the group, encouraging... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- SSherlaineJohnson· November 14th, 2019Do it, without second thought. The history, the sights and the friends you make are all amazingTrip date: April 2019
- KDKatherine· February 24th, 2019Kate was an excellent tour leader. She was extremely knowledgeable about the history of each city visited and the different cultures.Trip date: February 2019
- JSJaye· January 5th, 2019The guide was only interested in drinking and partying and skipped over the cultural component of the tour. Didn’t see much of her during the day and she was drunk every night.Trip date: December 2018
- LRLiberty· April 16th, 2018I had an amazing time. Emily and Gary were fantastic the entire time and with this trip being my first solo travel, they have definitely made it one to remember and one I hope to repeat again in the future. Thank you!Trip date: March 2018
- JJemimaDebenham· March 24th, 2018Loved having stein as a guide so much! She was so amazing and helpful! I had such a great, fun time with herTrip date: January 2018
- Noah· March 23rd, 2018Staff was really able to roll with the punches and adapt when faced with bad weather and traffic.Trip date: January 2018
- AAnonymous· March 23rd, 2018Staff was really able to roll with the punches and adapt whenever we faced bad weather and impossible traffic.Trip date: January 2018
- CCloe· January 19th, 2018Topdeck is a programme to make solo travels to a group one, but it isn't worth your money. First of all, though it is quite pricey, it doesn't offer that much. We did around 6 days of traveling and it cost around 700 pounds. We had our 6- room... Show moreTrip date: December 2017
- MWMeghan· December 29th, 2017Trip was great, mostly had great accomodation and both the guide and bus driver were excellent!Trip date: December 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
- Whan can I have the documents to process my visa?
- Is accommodation and transport provided for all the days on tour?
- What time does the tour depart from Budapest?
- With regards to the departure date of 21/12/16 - where will Christmas day be spent?
- On this tour where will Christmas day be spent usually?
- What is the age range of this tour?
- Will this tour join a longer tour that is also visiting Budapest, Prague and Krakow?
- Is it possible to get a lower price as I will not be using the accommodations, transportation, food, etc. during these two days as I will be visiting a family?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar