Spires in the Snow
- Rather Poor
- LRLibertyWritten on April 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had an amazing time. Emily and Gary were fantastic the entire time and with this trip being my first solo travel, they have definitely made it one to remember and one I hope to repeat again in the future. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
- JJemimaDebenhamWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved having stein as a guide so much! She was so amazing and helpful! I had such a great, fun time with herShow detailed ratings
- NoahWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentStaff was really able to roll with the punches and adapt when faced with bad weather and traffic.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentStaff was really able to roll with the punches and adapt whenever we faced bad weather and impossible traffic.Show detailed ratings
- CCloeWritten on January 19, 20182.0 - Rather poorTopdeck is a programme to make solo travels to a group one, but it isn't worth your money. First of all, though it is quite pricey, it doesn't offer that much. We did around 6 days of traveling and it cost around 700 pounds. We had our 6- room dormitory room, every hostel morning meal, 20 minutes of the walking tour in 3 cities, and two dinners. Other were all optionary tours, which cost more euros. Whilst creating the illusion of a cool international trip, it was actually more domestic than international, 95 % of travelers being Australians. Lastly, our tour leader, Babara, she didn't take care of the travelers. She even ignored the responsibility of making it sure that every traveler is on the bus, and had new travelers left behind. In a nutshell, this programme is not a recommendable program. Please find another tour if you're a not Austrailian.Show detailed ratings
- MWMeghanWritten on December 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was great, mostly had great accomodation and both the guide and bus driver were excellent!Show detailed ratings
- ESElizabethWritten on November 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentReally good tour covering lots of sights and experiences I had hoped for. Great, knowledgeable tour guide Vin. Great accomodation in Budapest and Prague, however not the best in Krakow. The only thing I didn't realise was that my 7 day tour was apart of a much larger 24 day tour. I have never experienced this when on tour so this was a little different. A really enjoyable tour overall and would recommend.Show detailed ratings
- KKendallWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentTopdeck was our first ever tour and our tour guide Jody made it the highlight of our European adventure. Jody's knowledge, charisma and fluency made for an excellent learning and fun experience. We would definitely embark on another tour with Jody.Show detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on March 11, 20174.0 - GoodTravelling around Europe with Sarah was an experience I will remember forever. She was so much fun and made everyone feel like they belonged from the minute we walked into the hostel. youre very lucky if get to go on a trip with her.Show detailed ratings
- SSamWritten on March 7, 20173.5 - GoodSpires in the Snow was made amazing by Sarah, she really made everyone feel so involved and was such a happy guide! I think the trip was definitely made better by Sarah and wouldn't have been the same without herShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 4: Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Whan can I have the documents to process my visa?
In order to get your finalized travel documents you need to have a confirmed booking with Topdeck and then the hotel list/finalised travel documents will be emailed to you 4-6 weeks prior to the tour departing.
Is accommodation and transport provided for all the days on tour?
Accommodation is included throughout the whole trip .
What time does the tour depart from Budapest?
The tour departs around 6am from Wombats Budapest and arrives around 9am into Plus Prague.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Two summer seasons completed for Topdeck Europe and loving the continent's vibes more than ever! I'm..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Spires in the Snow
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Budapest7 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Prague0 seats left$29USD $700
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Budapest7 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Prague0 seats left$29USD $700
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Budapest7 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Prague0 seats left$29USD $700
- FridayDec 7, 2018from Budapest7 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Prague5 seats left$29USD $700
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Budapest7 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Prague0 seats left$29USD $700
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Budapest7 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Prague0 seats left$31USD $738
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Budapest7 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Prague0 seats left$31USD $738
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Budapest7 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to PragueOnly 1 seat left$31USD $738Book Now Hold my
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Budapest7 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Prague5 seats left$31USD $738
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Budapest7 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Prague5 seats left$31USD $738
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 October 2018 the full payment of $661 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $661 for Spires in the Snow, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $661 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spires in the Snow