- Our saving
- US $ 1,663
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DWDanielWritten on June 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentI couldn't have asked for a better tour leader on my trip. Judes is knowledgeable, helpful and, most importantly, she is incredibly approachable. Her passion for the job and her genuine care for the welfare and morale of passengers is something to be admired. Judes is an all round good sort and has definitely found her calling. Thanks for the good times!Show detailed ratings
- AAbbyWritten on June 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis was my first trip around Europe and what better way to start then with Judes as my tour leader! She went above and beyond my expectations, making the whole trip enjoyable! Judes was unfortunately ill during my trip but that did not stop her, so I can only imagine what she would be like when she was feeling 100%. Her knowledge about each country (past and present) blew me away, as well as her kind and bubble personality makes for a person I look up to. Also her passion and love for travel, tour group and job made for an unforgettable experience.Show detailed ratings
- JJessicaWritten on June 7, 20164.0 - GoodJudes was such a fantastic leader. She instantly made me feel comfortable and as if I was travelling with an old friend. I was in awe of all her knowledge for all the amazing countries we visited. She has amazing people skills and its clear she is passionate about her job and that radiates through any group she tours.Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenWritten on February 18, 20154.0 - GoodPiotr was AMAZING! Truely an awesome all knowing tour guide! His travelling tips did not go unappreciated and his excellent knowledge of the different cultures, food and history specific to each country! He definitely made our trip unforgettable!Show detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on November 25, 2014Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- LBLAURAWritten on November 25, 2014Show detailed ratings4.5 - Excellent
- KateWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentElise is awesome! Was a great tour!Show detailed ratings
- EEmWritten on September 6, 20145.0 - ExcellentMegan was absolutely brilliant. She had an amazing knowledge of the history of the places we visited, the best places to eat and drink, was super friendly and accommodating, always putting the needs of our tour group before her own! #besttourguideeverShow detailed ratings
- GGretchenWritten on April 1, 20145.0 - ExcellentWonderful experience with amazing people.Show detailed ratings
- AshtonWritten on March 16, 20145.0 - ExcellentKriszti was the BEST guide! I have never had so much fun travelling! She was super organised, so knowledgeable, fun & everyone from our group loved her & the trip! We never had to stress as Kristzi had everything sorted & she would also go above & beyond her job to make our trip so great! I would do a top deck trip again & would Love it if Kriszti was my guide! You couldn't ask for anyone better!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Rome to Venice
- Day 4: Venice
- Day 5: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 6: Salzburg
- Day 7: Salzburg to Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 9: Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 11: Krakow
- Day 12: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
How many nights accommodation will be included in the tour price?
Here is the breakdown of accommodation on this trip with Topdeck:
4 nights hotel upgrade, 11 nights hostel, 2 nights bungalow.
- September 1, 2016
Is it possible to upgrade the accommodation?
In the hotels, you will have twin share rooms and be roomed together if requested. In the hostels, the rooms are typically multi share and divided by gender. You will be able to request an upgrade to a private hostel room, subject to availability.
- July 14, 2016
What does the additional money for the Food Fund cover?
The Food Fund covers included group meals whilst on your trip as outlined in the trip notes and itinerary. You will be required to pay for any other meals during the trip.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
56 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Topdeck Winter Rhapsody tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 8th November 20171 comment"Hi my name is Maddie and I was wanting to book the Winter Rhapsody tour departing Nov 8th 2017 and wanted to know if anyone else has or planning to? I am 25, Australian and a solo traveler so would love to chat with others that I may be traveling with :)"
- Departs 15th December 20171 comment"Cannot wait to spend Christmas and new year exploring Europe! "
- Departs 10th January 20181 comment"Hiya! I'm Neroli and I'm an Australian heading on this Winter Rhapsody Tour. This is my first topdeck tour and first European one too. I was just wondering if any fellow aussies or other travellers are heading on this particular Topdeck tour, too? Would love to chat! (I know its like three months away but there's nothing wrong with making acquaintances/friends early) Thanks! So excited for this trip! "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
- Upcoming departures
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- WednesdayNov 8, 2017from RomeSaturdayNov 25, 2017in LondonOur saving$49PriceUSD $1,9260 spaces left
- WednesdayNov 15, 2017from RomeSaturdayDec 2, 2017in LondonOur saving$242Price$1,975-12%USD $1,7347 spaces left
- WednesdayNov 22, 2017from RomeSaturdayDec 9, 2017in LondonOur saving$49PriceUSD $1,9260 spaces left
- FridayNov 24, 2017from RomeMondayDec 11, 2017in LondonOur saving$49PriceUSD $1,9260 spaces left
- WednesdayNov 29, 2017from RomeSaturdayDec 16, 2017in LondonOur saving$49PriceUSD $1,9260 spaces left
- FridayDec 1, 2017from RomeMondayDec 18, 2017in LondonOur saving$242Price$1,975-12%USD $1,7345 spaces left
- WednesdayDec 6, 2017from RomeSaturdayDec 23, 2017in LondonOur saving$242Price$1,975-12%USD $1,734Only 2 spaces left
- MondayDec 11, 2017from RomeThursdayDec 28, 2017in LondonOur saving$51PriceUSD $1,9990 spaces left
- WednesdayDec 13, 2017from RomeSaturdayDec 30, 2017in LondonOur saving$251Price$2,050-12%USD $1,7996 spaces left
- FridayDec 15, 2017from RomeMondayJan 1, 2018in LondonOur saving$51PriceUSD $1,9990 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Rhapsody.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2017 the full payment of $1,663 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1663 for Winter Rhapsody, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,663 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,426 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 56 travellers have already met
before they left for Winter Rhapsody tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Rhapsody