- Our saving
- US $ 2,015
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stien was a very good tour guide. She was professional, fun and very knowledgeable of all the tour destinations. A wealth of tips and hints to make sure we had a great time and get around without any problems.
- KKellyWritten on December 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This holiday was a full on one that was Ann packed with fantastic activities, long days, many sites, great friends and a wonderful tour guide. In every country that we visited Vincenzo helped and guided us but also gave us freedom to choose our own... Read more
- KKaylaWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Jemma was a fantastic tour guide, she provided us with knowledge throughout the whole experience but also kept us safe and was a great pal. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else
- DWDanielWritten on June 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I couldn't have asked for a better tour leader on my trip. Judes is knowledgeable, helpful and, most importantly, she is incredibly approachable. Her passion for the job and her genuine care for the welfare and morale of passengers is something to be... Read more
- AAbbyWritten on June 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first trip around Europe and what better way to start then with Judes as my tour leader! She went above and beyond my expectations, making the whole trip enjoyable! Judes was unfortunately ill during my trip but that did not stop her, so I can... Read more
- JJessicaWritten on June 7, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Judes was such a fantastic leader. She instantly made me feel comfortable and as if I was travelling with an old friend. I was in awe of all her knowledge for all the amazing countries we visited. She has amazing people skills and its clear she is... Read more
- LLaurenWritten on February 18, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Piotr was AMAZING! Truely an awesome all knowing tour guide! His travelling tips did not go unappreciated and his excellent knowledge of the different cultures, food and history specific to each country! He definitely made our trip unforgettable!
- EmmaWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- LBLAURAWritten on November 25, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- KateWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Elise is awesome! Was a great tour!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome to Venice
- Day 4: Venice
- Day 5: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 6: Salzburg
- Day 7: Salzburg to Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 9: Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 11: Krakow
- Day 12: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many nights accommodation will be included in the tour price?
Here is the breakdown of accommodation on this trip with Topdeck:
4 nights hotel upgrade, 11 nights hostel, 2 nights bungalow.
Is it possible to upgrade the accommodation?
In the hotels, you will have twin share rooms and be roomed together if requested. In the hostels, the rooms are typically multi share and divided by gender. You will be able to request an upgrade to a private hostel room, subject to availability.
What does the additional money for the Food Fund cover?
The Food Fund covers included group meals whilst on your trip as outlined in the trip notes and itinerary. You will be required to pay for any other meals during the trip.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayNov 6, 2019from Rome18 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to London9 seats left$89USD $2,130
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Rome18 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to London8 seats left$89USD $2,130
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Rome18 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$89USD $2,130
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Rome18 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$89USD $2,130
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Rome18 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to London6 seats left$89USD $2,130
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from Rome18 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$94USD $2,255
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Rome18 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to London4 seats left$100USD $2,409Book Now Hold my
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Rome18 DaysMondayJan 6, 2020to London10+ seats left$100USD $2,409
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Rome18 DaysWednesdayJan 8, 2020to London10+ seats left$100USD $2,409
- ThursdayDec 26, 2019from Rome18 DaysSundayJan 12, 2020to London10+ seats left$100USD $2,409
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Rhapsody.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 June 2019 the full payment of $2,015 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2015 for Winter Rhapsody, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,015 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Rhapsody