- Our saving
- US $ 1,869
- Rather Poor
- KKellyWritten on December 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis holiday was a full on one that was Ann packed with fantastic activities, long days, many sites, great friends and a wonderful tour guide. In every country that we visited Vincenzo helped and guided us but also gave us freedom to choose our own activities. He was very knowledgeable and joined in fir lots of fun times too. I didn’t know how much a would enjoy a group holiday fir 3 weeks, but I loved it and was sad to leave in the end. It was a fantastic holiday with a terrific tour guide and driver.Show detailed ratings
- KKaylaWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodJemma was a fantastic tour guide, she provided us with knowledge throughout the whole experience but also kept us safe and was a great pal. Wouldn't have wanted anyone elseShow detailed ratings
- DWDanielWritten on June 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentI couldn't have asked for a better tour leader on my trip. Judes is knowledgeable, helpful and, most importantly, she is incredibly approachable. Her passion for the job and her genuine care for the welfare and morale of passengers is something to be admired. Judes is an all round good sort and has definitely found her calling. Thanks for the good times!Show detailed ratings
- AAbbyWritten on June 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis was my first trip around Europe and what better way to start then with Judes as my tour leader! She went above and beyond my expectations, making the whole trip enjoyable! Judes was unfortunately ill during my trip but that did not stop her, so I can only imagine what she would be like when she was feeling 100%. Her knowledge about each country (past and present) blew me away, as well as her kind and bubble personality makes for a person I look up to. Also her passion and love for travel, tour group and job made for an unforgettable experience.Show detailed ratings
- JJessicaWritten on June 7, 20164.0 - GoodJudes was such a fantastic leader. She instantly made me feel comfortable and as if I was travelling with an old friend. I was in awe of all her knowledge for all the amazing countries we visited. She has amazing people skills and its clear she is passionate about her job and that radiates through any group she tours.Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenWritten on February 18, 20154.0 - GoodPiotr was AMAZING! Truely an awesome all knowing tour guide! His travelling tips did not go unappreciated and his excellent knowledge of the different cultures, food and history specific to each country! He definitely made our trip unforgettable!Show detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on November 25, 2014Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- LBLAURAWritten on November 25, 2014Show detailed ratings4.5 - Excellent
- KateWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentElise is awesome! Was a great tour!Show detailed ratings
- EEmWritten on September 6, 20145.0 - ExcellentMegan was absolutely brilliant. She had an amazing knowledge of the history of the places we visited, the best places to eat and drink, was super friendly and accommodating, always putting the needs of our tour group before her own! #besttourguideeverShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Rome to Venice
- Day 4: Venice
- Day 5: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 6: Salzburg
- Day 7: Salzburg to Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 9: Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 11: Krakow
- Day 12: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many nights accommodation will be included in the tour price?
Here is the breakdown of accommodation on this trip with Topdeck:
4 nights hotel upgrade, 11 nights hostel, 2 nights bungalow.
Is it possible to upgrade the accommodation?
In the hotels, you will have twin share rooms and be roomed together if requested. In the hostels, the rooms are typically multi share and divided by gender. You will be able to request an upgrade to a private hostel room, subject to availability.
What does the additional money for the Food Fund cover?
The Food Fund covers included group meals whilst on your trip as outlined in the trip notes and itinerary. You will be required to pay for any other meals during the trip.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Rome18 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to London0 seats left$49USD $1,959
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Rome18 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$49USD $1,959Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Rome18 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to London6 seats left$49USD $1,959
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Rome18 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to London8 seats left$49USD $1,959
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Rome18 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to London0 seats left$49USD $1,959
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from Rome18 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to London0 seats left$51USD $2,059
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from Rome18 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to London0 seats left$51USD $2,059
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Rome18 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to London8 seats left$54USD $2,149
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Rome18 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$54USD $2,149
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Rome18 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to London5 seats left$54USD $2,149
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Rhapsody.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 September 2018 the full payment of $1,869 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1869 for Winter Rhapsody, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,869 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Rhapsody