March on Rome
- Our saving
- US $ 1,099
- Rather Poor
- JJiaoWeiChongWritten on March 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour guides combination was hilarious and full with fun. The travel mates were very friendly and helpful in the sense as well.
- CHRISTOPHERWritten on December 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was on the March to Rome tour. The tour was great with Kat the tour guide very knowledgeable. I have not stayed in hostel accommodation for many year but found it surprisingly good. The bus trips between locations can be long, however the driver was veey... Read more
- JJessWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Best time! Vin was awesome and so knowledge and also a good laugh! Was awesome to have a tour guide with such passion! 10/10 would rate
- AMAliceWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on a 9 day Topdeck tour in November 2017. It was my first time doing a group tour and it was amazing! Absolutely above and beyond my expectations. The various accomodation was amazing. The transportation was perfect and our driver Kris was amazing,... Read more
- CarolynWritten on December 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
In a word: perfect. Vincenzo absolutely nailed the balance of everything being meticulously planned making the whole tour activity packed & run flawlessly smoothe, without compromising a sense of adventure, excitement and spontaneity. Pros: Absolutely... Read more
- MLMegWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Killer trip, super good vibes. Definitely a great way to see Europe when you don't know what you want to see
- CandiceWritten on October 21, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
March on Rome , my first trip rob Europe , traveling around Europe in the Topdeck bus, and staying in hostels . Was an incredible experience , met fantastic travelers and our Guide Mitch was very informative and loads of fun !
- TSTomWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had Jemma on the winter spirit tour and couldn’t have asked for a better guide. She was not only knowledgeable, but interesting, fun and always keen to make the most of the trip as possible. Her passion for the content she was talking about was clear when... Read more
- BSBhawnaWritten on June 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Rome is a place for those who are history lovers and as well as who are interested in monumental heritage. Apart from it, Trastavere is a place where u can enjoy Italian food and wines. Rome has nice museums although many of them require an entry fee but... Read more
- CCaitlinWritten on March 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip went beyond what I expected. I knew we would have a fantastic time but I had no clue how amazing the tour was going to be just having an awesome tour leader and driver who really cared about all of us. It just made everything that much better and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour will end after breakfast at Camping Village Roma in Rome at approximately 9 am on the last day of the tour.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from The Generator Hostel in London at 6 am on the first day of the tour.
What is the accomodation for two people travelling together?
For this trip you will be in same gender multi-share accommodation with 4 people per room and so you will be sharing with 2 others and there is no option to upgrade to a private room.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Two summer seasons completed for Topdeck Europe and loving the continent's vibes more than ever! I'm..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
March on Rome
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from London9 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$58USD $1,159
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from London9 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$58USD $1,159
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from London9 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats left$58USD $1,159
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from London9 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Rome0 seats left$61USD $1,219
- FridayDec 7, 2018from London9 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Rome0 seats left$61USD $1,219
- SundayDec 9, 2018from London9 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Rome5 seats left$61USD $1,219
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from London9 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to Rome8 seats left$61USD $1,219
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from London9 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Rome4 seats left$61USD $1,219
- SundayDec 16, 2018from London9 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Rome6 seats left$61USD $1,219
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from London9 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Rome0 seats left$63USD $1,269
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for March on Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 January 2019 the full payment of $1,099 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1099 for March on Rome, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 152 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,099 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on March on Rome