March on Rome
- Our saving
- US $ 1,199
- Rather Poor
- RRamiroSaavedraWritten on February 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best tour guide ever!
- DRDanielWritten on February 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing trip, tour guide and driver made it top notch. No words to describe how great it was. Food was amazing, tour was so insightful and Jared did a lot of history telling. Would definitely recommend top deck to anyone!
- CSChristopherWritten on December 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was my the first time trying this type of trip and it was great fun. Highly recommend for group or solo travelers. The tour guide (Jack) was enthusiastic about the history of each place and great fun on the nights out. The trip was a good introduction to... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on November 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
LOVED everything about this trip.
- JJiaoWeiChongWritten on March 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour guides combination was hilarious and full with fun. The travel mates were very friendly and helpful in the sense as well.
- CHRISTOPHERWritten on December 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was on the March to Rome tour. The tour was great with Kat the tour guide very knowledgeable. I have not stayed in hostel accommodation for many year but found it surprisingly good. The bus trips between locations can be long, however the driver was veey... Read more
- JJessWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Best time! Vin was awesome and so knowledge and also a good laugh! Was awesome to have a tour guide with such passion! 10/10 would rate
- AMAliceWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on a 9 day Topdeck tour in November 2017. It was my first time doing a group tour and it was amazing! Absolutely above and beyond my expectations. The various accomodation was amazing. The transportation was perfect and our driver Kris was amazing,... Read more
- CarolynWritten on December 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
In a word: perfect. Vincenzo absolutely nailed the balance of everything being meticulously planned making the whole tour activity packed & run flawlessly smoothe, without compromising a sense of adventure, excitement and spontaneity. Pros: Absolutely... Read more
- MLMegWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Killer trip, super good vibes. Definitely a great way to see Europe when you don't know what you want to see
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour will end after breakfast at Camping Village Roma in Rome at approximately 9 am on the last day of the tour.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from The Generator Hostel in London at 6 am on the first day of the tour.
What is the accomodation for two people travelling together?
For this trip you will be in same gender multi-share accommodation with 4 people per room and so you will be sharing with 2 others and there is no option to upgrade to a private room.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
March on Rome
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from London9 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Rome0 seats left$46USD $1,113Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayOct 31, 2019from London9 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$53USD $1,266
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from London9 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$53USD $1,266
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from London9 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$53USD $1,266
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from London9 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$53USD $1,266
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from London9 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$53USD $1,266
- ThursdayDec 5, 2019from London9 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$56USD $1,343
- MondayDec 9, 2019from London9 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to Rome6 seats left$60USD $1,439
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from London9 DaysThursdayDec 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from London9 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$60USD $1,439
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for March on Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 April 2019 the full payment of $1,199 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1199 for March on Rome, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 152 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on March on Rome