- Our saving
- US $ 2,524
- Experience a cabaret show in Paris
- Marvel at the Swiss countryside vistas
- Shop till you drop on Rome’s Via Condotti
- Soak in the beauty of Vienna’s palaces
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- LavaWritten on March 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide was the absolute best. My partner and i had a bad experience on a south east Asia tour prior to this tour but we thought we would give it one more go and Stien was our saving grace. She knew a lot about each location, she was so relaxed and kick back and she defs knew how to have a good time. You're the fucking shit Stien!!!! 10/10Show detailed ratings
- AAmiriaTeNanaWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentStien is incredible - so incredibly knowledgeable and parties like a rockstar! She makes everything run seamlessly and is always on hand for a friendly chat or some killer food and coffee recommendations! She made the tour truly outstandingShow detailed ratings
- AAshlynDuresWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentStien was an amazing tour leader! She was very informative and had a tonne of information about each place we visited. Within a few days of the tour she already felt like a friend and it was so great to be able to spend 24 days on the Winter Spirit tour with her :)Show detailed ratings
- NaomiWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentStien is a fantastic tour guide and creates a great atmosphere everywhere she goes. She provided a lot knowledge on each place we went to around Europe, in which she beautifully captured the history and essence of these places. Stien also provided great recommendations on things to do and places to eat to get that real culture experience around Europe. Couldn't recommend a better tour guide!!Show detailed ratings
- MMegTarrantWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe thing I most loved about the trip was I was always around amazing people, learning about places from Stien and eating at all the best recommend places.Show detailed ratings
- EthanWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentStien is a fantastic tour leader who makes travel fun! She knows the best places to go and can provide you with alternatives based on whatever you're interested in. Stien made my European adventure the wonderful holiday that it was. Thanks for everything Stien!Show detailed ratings
- KathrynWritten on March 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentStein made the trip so much fun yet informative, with great music mixes for countries, fab tips on shops, bars and activities - they were on point every time - and she set up a very warm, family like tour just by being the warm, organised, kind, caring lady she is. And she knows how to party! Everyone was super lovely and the small size of the tour group meant we had heaps of bus space. Best top deck tour ever! Way better than my first one.Show detailed ratings
- CourtWritten on March 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentJess is by far the best, most knowledgeable and dowb to earth guide I've ever met. She made our whole trip so easy to just get up and go every morning not having to stress or think about fitting it all in. We experienced everything that we possobly could and didn't ever worry about missing out on something amazing. You're the best Jess, keep being youShow detailed ratings
- HHeatherWritten on March 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentJess, our trip leader was the most knowledgeable, experienced, personable, fun and most of all went above and beyond. She made my Europe trip amazing. I think if I had any other guide it wouldn't have been the same. I am so grateful that Jess looked after every aspect of our experience. From the people to the street lights! ;)Show detailed ratings
- MTMichaelWritten on March 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentJess and Sanny made this trip, a trip to remember; it was fun and well planned. Jess was very knowledgeable and kind.I want to tank both Jess and Sanny for making this trip posibleShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 12: Salzburg
- Day 13: Salzburg to Vienna
- Day 14: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 17: Krakow
- Day 18: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 19: Prague
- Day 20: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 21: Berlin
- Day 22: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 23: Amsterdam
- Day 24: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Is there an option to upgrade to private rooms?
There is no option to upgrade to a private room on this tour. Please note you will spend 4 nights in a hotel, and 4 nights in a bungalow, so there will be some opportunity to have a private room, although during the nights spent in hostels, this won't be possible. If you would prefer a tour in which the accommodation is entirely spent in hotels, please let us know and we can help you find an alternative.
- April 1, 2017
What are the optional activities?
The optional activities available on this tour include:
Austria - Salzburg
Beginner Ski PackageAdvanced Ski Package (Includes Ski Pass and Equipment. Clothing extra)
Austria - Vienna
Vienna Orchestra From
Orchestra with dinner
France - Paris
Seine River cruise
Paris bike tour
Germany - Berlin
Third Reich walking tour
Berlin Alternative Tour and
Italy - Rome
- October 1, 2016
At the hostel is it split accommodation between boys and girls ?
Yes the nights where you stay at hostels the rooms will be split between guys and girls.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Two summer seasons completed for Topdeck Europe and loving the continent's vibes more than ever! I'm..."
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, a tour guide from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Natalie26th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $109USD $2,610
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $109USD $2,610
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $109USD $2,610
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from London24 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $109USD $2,610
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $109USD $2,610
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from London24 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $113USD $2,716
- FridayDec 7, 2018from London24 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $113USD $2,716
- SundayDec 9, 2018from London24 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to London10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $118USD $2,821
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from London24 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to London10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $118USD $2,821
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to London10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $118USD $2,821
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Spirit.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 June 2018 the full payment of $2,524 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2524 for Winter Spirit, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,524 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 144 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Spirit