- Our saving
- US $ 2,076
- Experience a cabaret show in Paris
- Marvel at the Swiss countryside vistas
- Shop till you drop on Rome’s Via Condotti
- Soak in the beauty of Vienna’s palaces
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- KKirkWritten on December 19, 20174.0 - GoodHad a great time on the Winter Spirit tour with Vinnie. He was very knowledgeable about all the cities we visited and could always recommended sites to see, places to visit and where to eat and drink like a local. Vinnie tries to connect with everyone, not easy with such a large group, and I'm sure he new everyones name by day 2Show detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentVinnie was amazing! He kept is fun and light hearted and always knew the best place to partyShow detailed ratings
- MMaddieWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentTrip was really great, tour leader was enthusiastic and fun. Accomodation was mostly good and transportation was smooth and easyShow detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentVin is such a good tour leader and made the trip so enjoyable. He's like a man child which makes the trips so enjoyable and for the little time he's been a tour leader he is very good at it. I'd recommend Vin to anyone he made the trip one I'd never forgetShow detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - Excellent24 day topdeck tour was incredible but with someone as passionate at their job as Vinnie, it made the experience all the more amazing. Couldn’t recommend him as a tour guide or topdeck as a tour company any higherShow detailed ratings
- SSerrinWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentI recently went on the 24 day winter spirit tour with Topdeck. The tour definitely lived up to and exceeded all my prior expectations. My tour leader Vincenzo was amazing he was very informative and he had some good recommendations for what we could do on our free days. I would most definitely recommend Topdeck to anyone looking to come to Europe.Show detailed ratings
- KEKatelynWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was fantastic!! Our guide was amazing and had a wealth of knowledge on cultures, food, transport and even the history of the countries or landmarks that we saw. The accomodation was always satisfactory and I couldn't recommend Topdeck highly enough if you want a quality tour and to meet some really great people.Show detailed ratings
- CCarolWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentWinter in Europe was a trip of a tiger one and made more incredible by the fantastic tour guide who always went above and beyond to ensure everyone was having the time of their lives. The passion for his job was shown but his knowledge and attitude approaching everyday. I could. It recommend this trip enough and have made memory's and friendships that will last a lifetime!Show detailed ratings
- MMaddieWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentJemma was an amazing trip leader. She was always so bubbly and willing to provide helpful hints and things to do. The trip was absolutely amazing and that’s all thanks to Jem!!Show detailed ratings
- LMLucyWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentWas amazing, driver was friendly, trip leader was epicotyl awesome and full of information. Couldn't have wished for a better experienceShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 12: Salzburg
- Day 13: Salzburg to Vienna
- Day 14: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 17: Krakow
- Day 18: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 19: Prague
- Day 20: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 21: Berlin
- Day 22: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 23: Amsterdam
- Day 24: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Is there an option to upgrade to private rooms?
There is no option to upgrade to a private room on this tour. Please note you will spend 4 nights in a hotel, and 4 nights in a bungalow, so there will be some opportunity to have a private room, although during the nights spent in hostels, this won't be possible. If you would prefer a tour in which the accommodation is entirely spent in hotels, please let us know and we can help you find an alternative.
- April 1, 2017
What are the optional activities?
The optional activities available on this tour include:
Austria - Salzburg
Beginner Ski PackageAdvanced Ski Package (Includes Ski Pass and Equipment. Clothing extra)
Austria - Vienna
Vienna Orchestra From
Orchestra with dinner
France - Paris
Seine River cruise
Paris bike tour
Germany - Berlin
Third Reich walking tour
Berlin Alternative Tour and
Italy - Rome
- October 1, 2016
At the hostel is it split accommodation between boys and girls ?
Yes the nights where you stay at hostels the rooms will be split between guys and girls.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Two summer seasons completed for Topdeck Europe and loving the continent's vibes more than ever! I'm..."
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Justine29th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayMar 1, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayMar 24, 2018to London10+ seats left$571$2,595-20%USD $2,076
- ThursdayMar 15, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayApr 7, 2018to London10+ seats left$582$2,645-20%USD $2,116
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to London10+ seats left$68USD $2,719
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$68USD $2,719
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to London10+ seats left$68USD $2,719
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from London24 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to London10+ seats left$68USD $2,719
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$68USD $2,719
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from London24 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to London10+ seats left$71USD $2,829
- FridayDec 7, 2018from London24 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$71USD $2,829
- SundayDec 9, 2018from London24 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$73USD $2,939
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Spirit.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 April 2018 the full payment of $2,076 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2076 for Winter Spirit, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,076 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 698 travellers have already met
before they left for Winter Spirit tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 134 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Spirit