- Our saving
- US $ 2,202
- Experience a cabaret show in Paris
- Marvel at the Swiss countryside vistas
- Shop till you drop on Rome’s Via Condotti
- Soak in the beauty of Vienna’s palaces
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAmyWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentIf you are considering embarking on the Winter Spirit tour, I would whole heartedly recommend jumping on and booking! My trip leader Casey was amazing, totally passionate about her job by going above and beyond to organize extra dinners or extra nights out for the group (including our family Christmas dinner) and forever offering her wealth of knowledge, I know I learned so much from her throughout the trip. Lloyd our bus driver was a great guy with hilarious banter who made everyone feel safe while travelling and was always up for a laugh and would join us for all our activities and dinners if possible. The vibe on the trip in general was great, and everyone on the bus really felt like a family. Celebrating Christmas Eve in Salzburg, Christmas Day in Vienna and NYE in Prague were undoubtably some of the most memorable experiences, as well as seeing so many of Europe's most famous spots turned into a wintery wonderland. One of my favourite memories of the trip was stopping randomly roadside in Slovakia to have a snowball fight in freshly fallen snow, something you could never plan for but it was totally perfect. It definitely gets pretty cold in places especially the further East you go.. but don't let the thought of winter put you off, we had gorgeous sunny skies on probably 80% of our days, even if it was on the chilly side! With the gorgeous sights made even more special with snow, and minimal queues at the big attractions there is no reason not to experience Europe in winter, especially with Topdeck. 100% recommend.Show detailed ratings
- GGeetikaWritten on March 11, 20173.5 - GoodI did WInter Spirit 2016 with the lovely Sarah as our guide. She was a fantastic burst of energy, who made sure we all enjoyed every second of our trip . She kept us entertained on all those long bus rides and made sure everyone had a good time and made a point to get to know each one of us. Our trip wouldnt have been the best experience ever without SARAHHH!!!!Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Geetika, We are sorry to hear that some of the accommodation options on this trip did not meet your expectations. We would love to hear from you and identify the accommodation properties you were not happy with. Feel free to contact our team at email@example.com who will be able to assist you further. Many Thanks Team Topdeck
- JJeanWritten on March 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentSarah is the freakin best tourguide ever!! She will always lift the spirit on bus and makes you feel welcome from the first second. A trip with Shezah is a trip you will definitely enjoy!!!Show detailed ratings
- CJChristinaWritten on March 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat trip and Sarah was great as trip leader! Sarah takes the time to learn everyone's name and knows them by day two as well as checking in with everyone throughout the trip. She lets you know what the best experiences (optional activities) are , and gives you a non bias honest opinion. All in all great trip.Show detailed ratings
- GGemmaWritten on March 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy experience during my topdeck adventure was nothing short of amazing. I couldnt recommend this company enough. To top off seeing amazing sites and eating delicious food, we had the amazing Sarah as our tour guide. She has a wealth of knowledge and while always staying professional, was also very inviting and friendly. I believe she made my trip the best it could have been and any passenger on topdeck would be lucky to have her as their guide.Show detailed ratings
- SGSamWritten on March 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing experience with Sarah one of the best tours I have been on and will definitely remain in the top 3 for those which are yet to come. Not only very informative but also a great sense of spirit, adventure, and laughs throughout the tour. Would absolutely tour with Sarah again and topdeckShow detailed ratings
- AmeliaWritten on March 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentSarah was so awesome and bubbly, made me feel super welcome and comfortable on the trip. You can really tell she enjoys what she does and that made the overall experience even better!Show detailed ratings
- MMaddieWritten on February 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentI booked this trip at the very last minuet and was extremely nervous and didn’t know what to expect. The tour ended up being the best thing I have ever done, our fam was so lucky to have jess as a tour guide, her warm and friendly personality instantly made everyone feel at ease from day 1. Jess shared her knowledge of the different countries and cultures and was also willing to help us plan our free days making sure we made the most of our time in each place. Jess was more then a tour guide to our group she was our friend always coming out with us and ensuring we were all having the absolute best time. My enjoyment of this trip is in huge part thanks to Jess she was an amazing tour guide and friend.Show detailed ratings
- MMardiWritten on February 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentJess was an exceptional tour guide who always went out of her way to ensure we had an unforgettable experience. I was quite hesitant to go on this kind of tour, but from day one Jess managed to alleviate all my concerns. She had the perfect line between friend and guide. She was able to teach us comprehensive knowledge about each place - whether it be trivia, history or the basic language, we always felt prepared for the next destination! But she was also able to be a friend. She got to know each of us personally and ensure we were always comfortable. A stand out for me, was that she went above and beyond to meet my dietary requirements for each meal. As a vegan in Europe this meant so much, and showed she really cared! Whether it be running games on the coach, planning surprises for people's birthdays, telling us the best hidden spots in each country, or helping us plan an itinerary on our free day - Jess went above and beyond to make sure we made the most of our experience. My topdeck was one of the best experiences I've ever had, and Jess was a huge part of why it was so special.Show detailed ratings
- MHMeganWritten on February 6, 20174.0 - GoodAwesome tour! Less crowds in winter, visited SO many different countries, heaps of snow, pretty good accommodation overall, breakfast daily and dinner every second night, good included and extra activities, great friendships made.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 12: Salzburg
- Day 13: Salzburg to Vienna
- Day 14: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 17: Krakow
- Day 18: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 19: Prague
- Day 20: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 21: Berlin
- Day 22: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 23: Amsterdam
- Day 24: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Is there an option to upgrade to private rooms?
There is no option to upgrade to a private room on this tour. Please note you will spend 4 nights in a hotel, and 4 nights in a bungalow, so there will be some opportunity to have a private room, although during the nights spent in hostels, this won't be possible. If you would prefer a tour in which the accommodation is entirely spent in hotels, please let us know and we can help you find an alternative.
- April 1, 2017
What are the optional activities?
The optional activities available on this tour include:
Austria - Salzburg
Beginner Ski PackageAdvanced Ski Package (Includes Ski Pass and Equipment. Clothing extra)
Austria - Vienna
Vienna Orchestra From
Orchestra with dinner
France - Paris
Seine River cruise
Paris bike tour
Germany - Berlin
Third Reich walking tour
Berlin Alternative Tour and
Italy - Rome
- October 1, 2016
At the hostel is it split accommodation between boys and girls ?
Yes the nights where you stay at hostels the rooms will be split between guys and girls.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been a tour guide since 2013. So far I've worked four summer seasons..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
698 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Topdeck Winter Spirit tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 14th December 20171 comment"This is way way way in advance but I just booked and am so excited "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayNov 2, 2017from LondonSaturdayNov 25, 2017in LondonOur saving$324Price$2,645-12%USD $2,3217 spaces left
- ThursdayNov 9, 2017from LondonSaturdayDec 2, 2017in LondonOur saving$324Price$2,645-12%USD $2,32110+ spaces left
- ThursdayNov 16, 2017from LondonSaturdayDec 9, 2017in LondonOur saving$324Price$2,645-12%USD $2,3219 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 18, 2017from LondonMondayDec 11, 2017in LondonOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,5790 spaces left
- ThursdayNov 23, 2017from LondonSaturdayDec 16, 2017in LondonOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,5790 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 25, 2017from LondonMondayDec 18, 2017in LondonOur saving$324Price$2,645-12%USD $2,32110+ spaces left
- ThursdayNov 30, 2017from LondonSaturdayDec 23, 2017in LondonOur saving$324Price$2,645-12%USD $2,321Only 2 spaces leftBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayDec 5, 2017from LondonThursdayDec 28, 2017in LondonOur saving$67PriceUSD $2,6280 spaces left
- ThursdayDec 7, 2017from LondonSaturdayDec 30, 2017in LondonOur saving$330Price$2,695-12%USD $2,36510+ spaces leftBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayDec 9, 2017from LondonMondayJan 1, 2018in LondonOur saving$67PriceUSD $2,6280 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Spirit.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2017 the full payment of $2,202 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2202 for Winter Spirit, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,202 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 698 travellers have already met
before they left for Winter Spirit tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 117 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Spirit