Winter Spirit 2018-19 (Rome including Vatican City visit)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,972
- Experience a cabaret show in Paris
- Marvel at the Swiss countryside vistas
- Shop till you drop on Rome’s Via Condotti
- Soak in the beauty of Vienna’s palaces
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JJimmyWritten on September 17, 20184.0 - GoodLoved the winter spirit topdeck trip I went on in 2017, all the people on the trip were so friendly. Had an amazing tour guide Emily Bavis , she was really helpfully with everything we needed to know during our trip and always made sure we were having the best time we could !Show detailed ratings
- TToriMaxwellWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy tour guide was fantastic!!! She made the trip one to remember. Super knowledgeable about everywhere we went and made all ov the walking tour funny and informative. She went above and beyond for everyone and anyone in the group. I could not recommend Emily highly enough.Show detailed ratings
- Jamie-LeeWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentAn amazing tour! Millie was super knowledgeable and helpful. She made sure we were always having fun and answered our questions. Would definitely recommend the Millie!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 12, 20184.0 - GoodMajor mess up with a certain stop (the most important) but overall it was very memorableShow detailed ratings
- LavaWritten on March 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide was the absolute best. My partner and i had a bad experience on a south east Asia tour prior to this tour but we thought we would give it one more go and Stien was our saving grace. She knew a lot about each location, she was so relaxed and kick back and she defs knew how to have a good time. You're the fucking shit Stien!!!! 10/10Show detailed ratings
- AAmiriaTeNanaWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentStien is incredible - so incredibly knowledgeable and parties like a rockstar! She makes everything run seamlessly and is always on hand for a friendly chat or some killer food and coffee recommendations! She made the tour truly outstandingShow detailed ratings
- KKateArcherWritten on March 24, 20184.0 - GoodSuch an awesome trip, with a fantastic group of people! I loved meeting new people and being able to share such exciting and new experiences with them. Our group leader made this trip much easier and far more enjoyable!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on March 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe overall trip was AMAZING! My favourite part was spending it with so many different, beautiful people.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentSeeing so many different sights, and eating so many different foods! The fact that everything was organized for us but we also had the freedom to do what we wanted.Show detailed ratings
- AAshlynDuresWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentStien was an amazing tour leader! She was very informative and had a tonne of information about each place we visited. Within a few days of the tour she already felt like a friend and it was so great to be able to spend 24 days on the Winter Spirit tour with her :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 12: Salzburg
- Day 13: Salzburg to Vienna
- Day 14: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 17: Krakow
- Day 18: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 19: Prague
- Day 20: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 21: Berlin
- Day 22: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 23: Amsterdam
- Day 24: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour so you will have to make your own way from and to the airport.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is not available for this tour as Topdeck is unable to organise a private room, so if you are a solo traveller you will be roomed in dorm-share accommodation with your fellow travellers.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends at approximately 9 pm in London at the Generator Hostel, however, the drop-off point will be confirmed at the time of booking. We never recommend booking a flight on the evening of the last day of the tour, as London is a big city and traffic is very unpredictable and an unforeseen delay might interfere with getting to your flight on time.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Two summer seasons completed for Topdeck Europe and loving the continent's vibes more than ever! I'm..."
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Winter Spirit 2018-19 (Rome including Vatican City visit)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$170USD $2,549
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to London0 seats left$170USD $2,549
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to London6 seats left$170USD $2,549
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from London24 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to London10+ seats left$425$2,719-16%USD $2,294
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$170USD $2,549Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from London24 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to London0 seats left$177USD $2,652
- FridayDec 7, 2018from London24 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to London0 seats left$177USD $2,652
- SundayDec 9, 2018from London24 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to London0 seats left$184USD $2,755
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from London24 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$735$2,939-25%USD $2,204
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to London7 seats left$184USD $2,755
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Spirit 2018-19 (Rome including Vatican City visit).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 November 2018 the full payment of $1,972 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1972 for Winter Spirit 2018-19 (Rome including Vatican City visit), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,972 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 161 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Spirit 2018-19 (Rome including Vatican City visit)