- Our saving
- US $ 2,450
- Rather Poor
- AAlishaWritten on February 10, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an incredible time, some accommodation choices and their locations would've been better somewhere else particularly in Rome, Paris and Amsterdam. Overall I had an amazing time and Stien was absolutely fantastic.
- HHannahPetherickWritten on February 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
First time to Europe, and Stien did not disappoint. Not only is she extremely passionate and knowlegeable about her job, but she is also so loving and caring, and makes sure everyone is getting the best out of their trip. I wouldn't know half the stuff I... Read more
- EEmilyWritten on February 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stien was an amazing tour leader who made sure not only that we got to our destinations but that everyone was included and made the most of everyday with her vast knowledge of the places we went and hidden gems to explore. This tour was the best way to... Read more
- JJimmyWritten on September 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Loved the winter spirit topdeck trip I went on in 2017, all the people on the trip were so friendly. Had an amazing tour guide Emily Bavis , she was really helpfully with everything we needed to know during our trip and always made sure we were having the... Read more
- TToriMaxwellWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My tour guide was fantastic!!! She made the trip one to remember. Super knowledgeable about everywhere we went and made all ov the walking tour funny and informative. She went above and beyond for everyone and anyone in the group. I could not recommend... Read more
- AitanaWritten on August 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic
- Jamie-LeeWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An amazing tour! Millie was super knowledgeable and helpful. She made sure we were always having fun and answered our questions. Would definitely recommend the Millie!
- AAnonymousWritten on April 12, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Major mess up with a certain stop (the most important) but overall it was very memorable
- LavaWritten on March 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide was the absolute best. My partner and i had a bad experience on a south east Asia tour prior to this tour but we thought we would give it one more go and Stien was our saving grace. She knew a lot about each location, she was so relaxed and kick... Read more
- AAmiriaTeNanaWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stien is incredible - so incredibly knowledgeable and parties like a rockstar! She makes everything run seamlessly and is always on hand for a friendly chat or some killer food and coffee recommendations! She made the tour truly outstanding
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 12: Salzburg
- Day 13: Salzburg to Vienna
- Day 14: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 17: Krakow
- Day 18: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 19: Prague
- Day 20: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 21: Berlin
- Day 22: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 23: Amsterdam
- Day 24: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour so you will have to make your own way from and to the airport.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is not available for this tour as Topdeck is unable to organise a private room, so if you are a solo traveller you will be roomed in dorm-share accommodation with your fellow travellers.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends at approximately 9 pm in London at the Generator Hostel, however, the drop-off point will be confirmed at the time of booking. We never recommend booking a flight on the evening of the last day of the tour, as London is a big city and traffic is very unpredictable and an unforeseen delay might interfere with getting to your flight on time.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from London24 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$109USD $2,610
- ThursdayOct 31, 2019from London24 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to London10+ seats left$327$2,919-11%USD $2,592
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$327$2,919-11%USD $2,592
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$327$2,919-11%USD $2,592
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from London24 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$327$2,919-11%USD $2,592
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$327$2,919-11%USD $2,592
- ThursdayDec 5, 2019from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$346$3,089-11%USD $2,743
- MondayDec 9, 2019from London24 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to London10+ seats left$397$3,549-11%USD $3,152
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from London24 DaysFridayJan 3, 2020to London10+ seats left$397$3,549-11%USD $3,152
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from London24 DaysMondayJan 6, 2020to London10+ seats left$397$3,549-11%USD $3,152
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Spirit.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 April 2019 the full payment of $2,450 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2450 for Winter Spirit, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,450 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,994 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 165 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Spirit