- Our saving
- US $ 2,345
- Indulge in an apfelstrudel at a cosy cafe in Vienna
- Kick back and indulge in a local beer or two in Prague
- Grab a stein and chat with the locals in bustling Berlin
- Journey past Christmas tree forests and mountains
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 12: Salzburg
- Day 13: Salzburg to Vienna
- Day 14: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 17: Krakow
- Day 18: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 19: Prague
- Day 20: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 21: Berlin
- Day 22: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 23: Amsterdam
- Day 24: Amsterdam to London, England
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BeckyWritten on September 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vin was awesome! Super knowledgeable and always made sure we were having a good time
- AAshleyWritten on August 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour guide! Highly recommend
- EdwardWritten on July 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jackie is an awesome guide, very knowledgeable about every country and city on the trip! The personal 8nformation and advice on what to do in each destination was outstanding, could not imagine doing another tour without Jackie as my guide.
- MiguelWritten on June 25, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jackie is a great Tour Guide. If you are went on a trip with her, then you be in for a treat. She have great knowledge in Europe, especially German culture, which that is something you are fancy, you should exchange with her. I sometime regret that I have... Read more
- RebeccaWritten on June 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jackie inspired me so much to follow my passions in life. Through the Winter Spirit I did that she led, I gained so many friends, had so many laughs and experienced so much of Europe. She is an amazing human being and is truly inspiring when it comes to... Read more
- HHannahWritten on June 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jackie made sure everyone on the trip gained something - friendship, fun, knowledge and experience of some beautiful places.
- KKateWritten on June 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have gone on a couple of overseas tours but my best experience yet was through Jackie and the Topdeck crew. Jackie had extensive knowledge about each of the areas visited on tour, was organised and always making sure everyone was having a good time.... Read more
- EEmilyWritten on June 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jackie was an amazing trip leader. She made joining the trip late very easy as she was very welcoming and made the group feel like a family. Jackie was very organized, helpful and was very knowledgeable about every place we went and taught our group heaps.
- JJamieTWritten on June 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Incredible experience Jackie was an amazing tour guide! Any questions we had were answered without hesitation and she was always there to have a good time.
- MMollyMccullochWritten on June 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jackie was a great tour leader she had such a great energy and made everything that much better she also made our group feel like a family! she was also very knoldgable which made it so much better to travel while learning new information.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour so you will have to make your own way from and to the airport.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is not available for this tour as Topdeck is unable to organise a private room, so if you are a solo traveller you will be roomed in dorm-share accommodation with your fellow travellers.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends at approximately 9 pm in London at the Generator Hostel, however, the drop-off point will be confirmed at the time of booking. We never recommend booking a flight on the evening of the last day of the tour, as London is a big city and traffic is very unpredictable and an unforeseen delay might interfere with getting to your flight on time.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I discovered a passion for traveling in my late teens when I did a tour across Europe, I fell in love..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hey all, my name is Jared and I'm an Australian with Irish, Dutch and Italian roots, who fell in love..."
- "Hello! My name is Daisy and I'm a kiwi currently doing my very best to curb my huge FOMO issues and see..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "Growing up with a Maltese family in Australia, I was always aware there were other countries to discover...."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- ThursdayOct 31, 2019from London24 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to London0 seats left$73USD $2,919
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to London8 seats left$73USD $2,919
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from London24 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to London0 seats left$73USD $2,919
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$73USD $2,919
- ThursdayDec 5, 2019from London24 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$529$3,089-15%USD $2,626
- MondayDec 9, 2019from London24 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to London10+ seats left$608$3,549-15%USD $3,017
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from London24 DaysMondayJan 6, 2020to London10+ seats left$608$3,549-15%USD $3,017
- SundayDec 22, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJan 14, 2020to London10+ seats left$608$3,549-15%USD $3,017
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from London24 DaysMondayJan 20, 2020to London0 seats left$77USD $3,089
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from London24 DaysMondayJan 27, 2020to London10+ seats left$529$3,089-15%USD $2,626
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Slovakia , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Spirit.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 1 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,345 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,182 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 206 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Spirit