Magic Lapland Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 548
- +4 Destinations
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KkarineWritten on April 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing ! I come from Canada so for me seeing snow is normal. But the landscape were so much different. The bus is confortable, but the thing is that for overnight sleep it was not comfortable. This is the only thing i can complain on. The rest... Read more
- SevketWritten on March 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Marcel is an excellent guide. He loves his job. This tour is the best tour I have ever had. Thank you Marsel, Thank you Scanbelt. Thank you tourradar. I recommend to all my friends this tour.
- AAnonymousWritten on March 26, 20184.0 - Good
The only thing I can say that was not good was the comfort of Ye seats in the bus. Having to sleep in that kind of bus for 2 nights is hard. The seat must go down more and the space between the seat in front of us is not enough. The rest was perfect. The... Read moreShow detailed ratingsScanbalt Experience commented on this reviewThank you very much for the review and your feedback. It's great to hear you liked the organization, activities, and accommodation on this trip. We will take into consideration your comments and do our best to improve the services. We will be glad to welcome you on our other tours in future!
- NiimiWritten on March 26, 20185.0 - Excellent
Oh my god I had the best time ever!! Everything was so well organised and fantastic.. I saw the northern lights.. did husky safari and snow mobiling.. went to the Sami village.. had a great time chatting with the Sami family.. fed some reindeers.. Marcel... Read moreShow detailed ratingsScanbalt Experience commented on this reviewThank you very much for the review! We are happy you enjoyed the tour and had great time in Lapland! We'll be happy to welcome you on our other tours in future!
- AAnonymousWritten on March 26, 20185.0 - Excellent
Oh my god I had the best time ever.. everything was so well organised.. everything was great.. I got to see the northern lights.. did husky safari and snow mobiling.. went to Sami village and had a great time over there.. Marcel was incredible as a tour... Read moreShow detailed ratingsScanbalt Experience commented on this reviewThank you very much for the review! We are happy you enjoyed the tour and had great time in Lapland! We'll be happy to welcome you on our other tours in future!
- ASAwWritten on January 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The 4 persons cabin at Korvala is too small to accomodate 4pax, no space to put luggages. Optional tour at Korvala for Husky Safari the run is too short, not value for money (we paid the same amount last year in saariselkä but the trip is much longer)... Read more
- AileenWritten on January 11, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I did the 9 day tour that ended in Helsinki. The tour was amazing with once in a lifetime opportunities. We went dog sledding, saw the northern lights, snowmobiling, ice climbing, had a traditional sauna by the lake and got to see Santa claus in his... Read more
- RRebeccaWritten on December 18, 20141.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Do not book with Scanbalt Experience. They will lie; telling you that they'll give you accommodation information so that you book with them, then when you do, they will refuse to give you any information. I'm having to leave Australia without any documents... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Magic Lapland Adventure
- Day 1 Stockholm
- Day 2 Rovaniemi
- Day 3 Rovaniemi-Kiruna
- Day 4 Kiruna
- Day 5 Kiruna-Narvik-Abisko
- Day 6 Abisko-Stockholm
- Day 7 Stockholm
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
Magic Lapland Adventure
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Stockholm7 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Stockholm0 seats left$17USD $548+ $114 Local payment
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Stockholm7 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Stockholm0 seats left$19USD $603+ $114 Local payment
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Stockholm7 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Stockholm0 seats left$19USD $603+ $114 Local payment
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Stockholm7 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Stockholm6 seats left$17USD $548+ $114 Local payment
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Stockholm7 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$17USD $548+ $114 Local payment
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Stockholm7 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Stockholm7 seats left$17USD $548+ $114 Local payment
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Stockholm7 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$17USD $548+ $114 Local payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Finland and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Stockholm.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Scanbalt Experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $548 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $548 for Magic Lapland Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Scanbalt Experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scanbalt Experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 885 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
- 281 km
- Kiruna (Sweden)
- 133 km
- Narvik (Norway)
- 58 km
- Abisko (Sweden)
- 1,004 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $548 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Magic Lapland Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Magic Lapland Adventure