Magic Lapland Adventure
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 21 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 563
+ $117 Local payment
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Aw "The 4 persons cabin at Korvala is too small to accomodate 4pax, no space to put luggages. Optional tour at Korvala for Husky Safari the run is too short, not value for money (we paid the same amount last year in saariselkä but the trip is much longer) Very disapointed we got a room without sauna at Day 5 resort. Since the tour is open for working adult, we think that there should have an op..."
- +4 Destinations
Start and end in Stockholm! With the coach / bus tour Magic Lapland Adventure, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Stockholm, Sweden and 4 other destinations in Europe. Magic Lapland Adventure includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KkarineWritten on April 6, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was amazing ! I come from Canada so for me seeing snow is normal. But the landscape were so much different. The bus is confortable, but the thing is that for overnight sleep it was not comfortable. This is the only thing i can complain on. The rest was perfect ! The included food, the accommodations everywhere where amazing ! I recommend it for the money you pay. It's worth !!! :)Show detailed ratings
- SevketWritten on March 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentMarcel is an excellent guide. He loves his job. This tour is the best tour I have ever had. Thank you Marsel, Thank you Scanbelt. Thank you tourradar. I recommend to all my friends this tour.Show detailed ratings
- NiimiWritten on March 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentOh my god I had the best time ever!! Everything was so well organised and fantastic.. I saw the northern lights.. did husky safari and snow mobiling.. went to the Sami village.. had a great time chatting with the Sami family.. fed some reindeers.. Marcel was incredible.. had a superb timeShow detailed ratingsScanbalt Experience commented on this reviewThank you very much for the review! We are happy you enjoyed the tour and had great time in Lapland! We'll be happy to welcome you on our other tours in future!
- ASAwWritten on January 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe 4 persons cabin at Korvala is too small to accomodate 4pax, no space to put luggages. Optional tour at Korvala for Husky Safari the run is too short, not value for money (we paid the same amount last year in saariselkä but the trip is much longer) Very disapointed we got a room without sauna at Day 5 resort. Since the tour is open for working adult, we think that there should have an option for room upgrade - to have our own twin sharing room instead of sharing with other tour mates.Show detailed ratings
- AileenWritten on January 11, 20154.0 - GoodI did the 9 day tour that ended in Helsinki. The tour was amazing with once in a lifetime opportunities. We went dog sledding, saw the northern lights, snowmobiling, ice climbing, had a traditional sauna by the lake and got to see Santa claus in his official village. Great trip and met some great people also. Be prepared for the overnight bus rides though!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Magic Lapland Adventure
- Day 1 Stockholm
- Day 2 Rovaniemi
- Day 3 Rovaniemi-Kiruna
- Day 4 Kiruna
- Day 5 Kiruna-Narvik-Abisko
- Day 6 Abisko-Stockholm
- Day 7 Stockholm
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Magic Lapland Adventure
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Stockholm7 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$17USD $563+ $117 Local payment
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Stockholm7 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$19USD $619+ $117 Local payment
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Stockholm7 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$19USD $619+ $117 Local payment
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Stockholm7 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$17USD $563+ $117 Local payment
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Stockholm7 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$17USD $563+ $117 Local payment
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Stockholm7 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$17USD $563+ $117 Local payment
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Stockholm7 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$17USD $563+ $117 Local payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Finland and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Stockholm.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Scanbalt Experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 September 2018 the full payment of $563 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $563 for Magic Lapland Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Scanbalt Experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scanbalt Experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,361 km.
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 885 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
- 281 km
- Kiruna (Sweden)
- 133 km
- Narvik (Norway)
- 58 km
- Abisko (Sweden)
- 1,004 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $563 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Magic Lapland Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Magic Lapland Adventure