Start planning your tour
- Day 1: Start Anadyr.
- Day 2: Egvekino.
- Day 3: Bukhta Gavriila.
- Day 4: Pika River and Meinypil’gyno.
- Day 5: Bukhta Natalii.
- Day 6: Tintikun Lagoon.
- Day 7: Koryakskiy Reserve and Verhoturova Island.
- Day 8: Karaginskiy Island.
- Days 9-10: Commander Islands.
- Day 11: Olga Bay.
- Day 12: Zhupanova River and Bukhta Bechevinskaya.
- Day 13: Disembark Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy.
Exodus Travels Ship
- Spirit of EnderbyThe Spirit of Enderby is a fully ice-strengthened expedition vessel, built in 1984 for Polar and oceanographic research. She carries 50 p… Read moreBuilt1984 (refurbished in 2004 & 2013)Guests50Crew32Length69.7mWidth12.8mStaterooms28Gross Tonnage12,288gtCruising Speed12 knots (2 engines), 10 knots(one engine)Engines24,000 horsepowerDraft4.5m
Reviews about this operator
- FranciscoNovember 19, 2019The tour was properly handled by Eugene and the guides he chose on specific tours( Moscow Kremlin, Hermitage). He was very attentive to people who walked slower and could not keep pace with the group. In short, he was very professional.
- OferZilbermanNovember 04, 2019Everything about this tour was excellent! An amazing itinerary that really showed you all of the ins and outs of Russia's main sites. The breakfasts at some of the hotels were not to my liking though. I would say that although Novgorod was interesting... Show more
- deboraSeptember 19, 2019Great trip and great experience!
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Jewel of the Russian Far East
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayAug 31, 2020from Anadyr13 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Petropavlovsk - Kamchatsky8 seats left$215USD $7,200Book Now Hold my
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar