- US $ 619
- Visit Riga’s medieval centre
- Visit Gedeminas Castle
- Entry & Guided tour of the KGB Museum
- Enjoy the nightlife of Warsaw
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- EricaWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentVasili is such a wealth of information and I learned so much about the amazing cities that we traveled to. I enjoyed his formal walking tours and always knew we would arrive safely and on time to our next destination. He was helpful and courteous to all. Thank you VasiliShow detailed ratings
- EricaWritten on June 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis was a great way to see many cities and get a taste of what you like. I really liked that we were provided with a guide, but also had time to find things on our own. I gave me real confidence in being able to travel and do moreShow detailed ratings
- EEarlHjelterWritten on May 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis 13-day tour from Tallinn to Prague was everything that I expected it could be. First, the cities visited are all quite different and unique. Second, there was an expectation that our group of eleven (Tallinn to Warsaw) and nine (Warsaw to Prague) would be responsible and seasoned travellers who would be able to hoist their own luggage, interact positively and be creative problem solvers. Third, our two guides (Vasily to Warsaw and Emma to Prague) were informed, interested in providing good service and professional. They gave members of our group great latitude to poke about cities and follow our interests.Fourth, the breakfasts were excellent with great variety and heavy emphasis on eastern European food. Five, the hotels 2-3 star and varied greatly from the 2-star Economy in Tallinn to the 3-star plus Panorama in Vilnius. As advertised, transport was varied from local trams and busses to the excellent LUX coaches between the Baltic cities to the trains in Poland and Slovakia and the trams of Prague. Sixth, the itinerary varied and had many positives, even the day spent at Auschwitz-Birkenau. I believe this tour is excellent value for the money but is not for everyone. If a traveller wants 5-star treatment, desires a lot of direction and supervision and enjoys a great deal of structure, this is not for such a person. I was most satisfied and highly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- KCKatherineWritten on April 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour was a lot of fun, and seeing the Old Towns of these beautiful cities was worth it!Show detailed ratings
- AngelaWritten on August 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentWonderful trip exploring the Baltics with the fun and amazing Magna! I only wish I had longer in Tallin. But all three Baltic capitals were stunning - fave Riga. Doing shots in Warsaw - never forget it!Show detailed ratings
- SStaceyWritten on April 24, 20174.0 - GoodExcellent guide!!! Magda bent over backwards to make sure that everyone on the tour was happy. She made sure at all times that we were safe and enjoying the trip and constantly reminded us that she was there to help if we needed it. She was extremely fun and always had lots of energy, despite running around after us. The bus journeys were very good..,free tea and coffe and an up to date selection of movies and music to keep you entertainedShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Tallinn
- Day 2-3: Riga
- Day 4-5: Vilnius
- Day 6: Warsaw
- Day 7: Depart Warsaw
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm over 60 years old, can I join this trip?
Unfortunately, the tour operator cannot accept travelers over 60 on this tour.
Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Is the price based on double occupancy or single accommodation?
The price at the moment is based on twin share. This means that you would be paired with another traveller. If you wish to have your own room, then there is a single supplement available.
Are your Baltic tours escorted coach tours, or are they fully independent tours, utilizing public transport?
The Baltic Capitals tour you enquired about is operated by Tucan Travel and is an escorted tour meaning you get a tour guide for the duration of the tour, but instead of having a coach all the time you get a mixture of public transport, taxis, walking, etc.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $699+ $106 Local Payment
- FridayOct 12, 2018from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Warsaw4 seats leftUSD $699+ $106 Local Payment
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $619+ $118 Local Payment
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $619+ $118 Local Payment
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $629+ $118 Local Payment
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $629+ $118 Local Payment
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $649+ $118 Local Payment
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $649+ $118 Local Payment
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $649+ $118 Local Payment
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $649+ $118 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $619 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $619 for Baltic Capitals, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $619 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Capitals via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Capitals