- Our saving
- US $ 516
- Visit Riga’s medieval centre
- Visit Gedeminas Castle
- Entry & Guided tour of the KGB Museum
- Enjoy the nightlife of Warsaw
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Travel style
- Tucan Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Tallinn
- Day 2: Riga
- Day 3: Riga
- Day 4: Vilnius
- Day 5: Vilnius
- Day 6: KGB Museum Tour & Warsaw
- Day 7: Depart Warsaw
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RodneyWritten on August 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had two different guides - one for the first half and another for the second - both were very good. Positives: I absolutely loved the flexibility of the tour - there were a few included things however our guide basically gave us some orientation to each... Read moreReview collected by Tucan Travel
- RRosslynWritten on June 5, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Well organised. Professional, friendly, positive attitude, great leaderReview collected by Tucan Travel
- LLeasaWritten on June 5, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Vasily provided information, answered questions and let the group know the plans for the next activities. He was a hands-off leader so I felt a bit on my own. His knowledge was good but I feel he could have provided more information on activities.Review collected by Tucan Travel
- RRogerWritten on June 5, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I wish we would have had some time and tour in Tallinn for a day of sightseeing. Same issue when we arrived in Warsaw, no tour. The tour was advertised as 4 countries, but in reality it was only two. Two countries we simply arrived and did not much elseReview collected by Tucan Travel
- BBrandonWritten on June 5, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
the itinerary was good, good pacing. He has a great grasp on history but is poorly utilized as a tour guide. really has no people skill whatsoever. Would be much better utilized as a city guide only. i think he went to dinner with us once. i feel like he... Read moreReview collected by Tucan Travel
- KKathrynWritten on June 5, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Disappointed in lack of time in Tallin and Warsaw. One extra day before and after should be included in tour. Or have team meeting before 6pm prior to leaving Tallin as you are on your own to explore. And long drive to Warsaw to only have one morning?... Read moreReview collected by Tucan Travel
- EEricWritten on April 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well organized and detailed! Couldn't of asked for a better experience! I'll be booking another Tucan Travel Tour, in the coming few months!
- EEmmaWritten on April 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really great overview of the Baltic cities and these amazing countries. Transport is comfortable and hotels all well located. Plenty of free time to enjoy the types of activities you want and tour leaders are great at organizing evening meals if you want to... Read more
- JBJanaWritten on April 20, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Would have been nice to know in advance which distance will be covered with wich public transport exactly (train or bus).
- MMaxYarraWritten on November 12, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Vasily was one of the best tour guides i have ever had, he was a wealth of knowledge, very organised, and had a heap of excellent tips for places to eat, things to see and stuff to do in each destination. He was happy to answer any questions we had, and his... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the price based on double occupancy or single accommodation?
The price at the moment is based on twin share. This means that you would be paired with another traveller. If you wish to have your own room, then there is a single supplement available.
Are your Baltic tours escorted coach tours, or are they fully independent tours, utilizing public transport?
The Baltic Capitals tour you enquired about is operated by Tucan Travel and is an escorted tour meaning you get a tour guide for the duration of the tour, but instead of having a coach all the time you get a mixture of public transport, taxis, walking, etc.
Are your Baltic tours escorted coach tours?
The Baltic Capitals tour you enquired about is operated by Tucan Travel. They provide escorted tours meaning you get a tour guide for the duration of the tour, but instead of having a coach all the time you get a mixture of public transport,taxis,walking etc.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Warsaw4 seats left$370$899-41%USD $528+ $110 Local Payment
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Warsaw5 seats left$362$879-41%USD $516+ $110 Local Payment
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Warsaw7 seats left$362$879-41%USD $516+ $110 Local Payment
- FridayMar 27, 2020from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayApr 2, 2020to Warsaw7 seats left$256$899-28%USD $643+ $110 Local Payment
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayApr 16, 2020to Warsaw7 seats left$256$899-28%USD $643+ $110 Local Payment
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayApr 30, 2020to Warsaw7 seats left$256$899-28%USD $643+ $110 Local Payment
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayMay 14, 2020to Warsaw7 seats left$262$919-28%USD $658+ $110 Local Payment
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayMay 28, 2020to Warsaw7 seats left$262$919-28%USD $658+ $110 Local Payment
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJun 11, 2020to Warsaw7 seats left$267$939-28%USD $671+ $110 Local Payment
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to Warsaw7 seats left$267$939-28%USD $671+ $110 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 25 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 25 November 2019, a minimum payment of $140 is required to confirm your booking with Tucan Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Tucan Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Tucan Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $516 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Capitals via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Capitals