- Our saving
- US $ 623
- Visit Riga’s medieval centre
- Visit Gedeminas Castle
- Entry & Guided tour of the KGB Museum
- Enjoy the nightlife of Warsaw
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- KCKatherineWritten on April 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour was a lot of fun, and seeing the Old Towns of these beautiful cities was worth it!Show detailed ratings
- AngelaWritten on August 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentWonderful trip exploring the Baltics with the fun and amazing Magna! I only wish I had longer in Tallin. But all three Baltic capitals were stunning - fave Riga. Doing shots in Warsaw - never forget it!Show detailed ratings
- SStaceyWritten on April 24, 20174.0 - GoodExcellent guide!!! Magda bent over backwards to make sure that everyone on the tour was happy. She made sure at all times that we were safe and enjoying the trip and constantly reminded us that she was there to help if we needed it. She was extremely fun and always had lots of energy, despite running around after us. The bus journeys were very good..,free tea and coffe and an up to date selection of movies and music to keep you entertainedShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Tallinn
- Day 2-3: Riga
- Day 4-5: Vilnius
- Day 6: Warsaw
- Day 7: Depart Warsaw
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
I'm over 60 years old, can I join this trip?
Unfortunately, the tour operator cannot accept travelers over 60 on this tour.
Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- December 1, 2016
Is the price based on double occupancy or single accommodation?
The price at the moment is based on twin share. This means that you would be paired with another traveller. If you wish to have your own room, then there is a single supplement available.
- July 13, 2016
Are your Baltic tours escorted coach tours, or are they fully independent tours, utilizing public transport?
The Baltic Capitals tour you enquired about is operated by Tucan Travel and is an escorted tour meaning you get a tour guide for the duration of the tour, but instead of having a coach all the time you get a mixture of public transport, taxis, walking, etc.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to Warsaw0 seats leftSave $26USD $623+ $111 Local Payment
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to Warsaw7 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $26USD $623+ $111 Local Payment
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to Warsaw4 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $27USD $642+ $111 Local Payment
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Warsaw0 seats leftSave $27USD $642+ $111 Local Payment
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to WarsawOnly 3 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $27USD $652+ $111 Local PaymentBook Now Hold my
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Warsaw7 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $27USD $652+ $111 Local Payment
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Warsaw7 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $27USD $652+ $111 Local Payment
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to WarsawOnly 2 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $27USD $652+ $111 Local PaymentBook Now Hold my
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Warsaw0 seats leftSave $27USD $652+ $111 Local Payment
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Tallinn7 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Warsaw7 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $27USD $652+ $111 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Tucan Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 June 2018 the full payment of $623 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $623 for Baltic Capitals, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $623 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,674 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Capitals