- US $ 619
- Visit Riga’s medieval centre
- Visit Gedeminas Castle
- Entry & Guided tour of the KGB Museum
- Enjoy the nightlife of Warsaw
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MMaxYarraWritten on November 12, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Vasily was one of the best tour guides i have ever had, he was a wealth of knowledge, very organised, and had a heap of excellent tips for places to eat, things to see and stuff to do in each destination. He was happy to answer any questions we had, and his... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on October 9, 20181.0 - Bad
The extra local payment of 100 euros that you have to pay extra when you arrive is a rort. Nothing is included in this tour other than public buses travel from one city to another and the really cheap 2 star hotels with no air con and really far from... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTucan Travel commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, feedback regardless of it's nature is always valuable and is taken on board and treated seriously. We are sorry that your tour did not live up to your expectations. The Local Payment does not go towards included activities, instead it is a payment to keep the upfront tour price low. The tour is as stated in the travel itinerary online which shows which excursions are included. We have passed your comments to our Europe Operations team in regards to the hotels and wish you all the best for your adventures in the future. Best, Rosanna @ Tucan Travel
- EricaWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vasili is such a wealth of information and I learned so much about the amazing cities that we traveled to. I enjoyed his formal walking tours and always knew we would arrive safely and on time to our next destination. He was helpful and courteous to all.... Read more
- EricaWritten on June 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a great way to see many cities and get a taste of what you like. I really liked that we were provided with a guide, but also had time to find things on our own. I gave me real confidence in being able to travel and do more
- EEarlHjelterWritten on May 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This 13-day tour from Tallinn to Prague was everything that I expected it could be. First, the cities visited are all quite different and unique. Second, there was an expectation that our group of eleven (Tallinn to Warsaw) and nine (Warsaw to Prague) would... Read more
- KCKatherineWritten on April 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was a lot of fun, and seeing the Old Towns of these beautiful cities was worth it!
- AngelaWritten on August 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful trip exploring the Baltics with the fun and amazing Magna! I only wish I had longer in Tallin. But all three Baltic capitals were stunning - fave Riga. Doing shots in Warsaw - never forget it!
- SStaceyWritten on April 24, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Excellent guide!!! Magda bent over backwards to make sure that everyone on the tour was happy. She made sure at all times that we were safe and enjoying the trip and constantly reminded us that she was there to help if we needed it. She was extremely fun... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Tallinn
- Day 2-3: Riga
- Day 4-5: Vilnius
- Day 6: Warsaw
- Day 7: Depart Warsaw
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm over 60 years old, can I join this trip?
Unfortunately, the tour operator cannot accept travelers over 60 on this tour.
Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Is the price based on double occupancy or single accommodation?
The price at the moment is based on twin share. This means that you would be paired with another traveller. If you wish to have your own room, then there is a single supplement available.
Are your Baltic tours escorted coach tours, or are they fully independent tours, utilizing public transport?
The Baltic Capitals tour you enquired about is operated by Tucan Travel and is an escorted tour meaning you get a tour guide for the duration of the tour, but instead of having a coach all the time you get a mixture of public transport, taxis, walking, etc.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sunita26th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $619+ $113 Local Payment
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $619+ $113 Local Payment
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $629+ $113 Local Payment
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $629+ $113 Local Payment
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to WarsawOnly 1 seat leftUSD $649+ $113 Local Payment
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $649+ $113 Local Payment
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $649+ $113 Local Payment
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $649+ $113 Local Payment
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $649+ $113 Local Payment
- FridayAug 16, 2019from Tallinn7 DaysThursdayAug 22, 2019to Warsaw5 seats leftUSD $649+ $113 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $140 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $619 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $619 for Baltic Capitals, but the deposit of $140 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $619 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Capitals via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Capitals