Utah Parks Circuit
- Our saving
- US $ 1,598
- Enjoy the incredible Zion National Park
- Explore the breathtaking Utah landscape
- Go wild in Vegas
- Take in the views of Lake Powell
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Adventure, Jeep & 4WD, Hiking & Trekking, In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- SSandraWritten on April 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe did this trip during the government strike in 2013 which meant all the National Parks were closed. Intrepid did a WONDERFUL job mitigating the situation and we still got to go camping and hiking at some select state parks. Luckily, the Grand Canyon was re-opened before our trip ended which was awesome. What a finale! Thank You Intrepid for giving us an awesome itinerary despite the challenges.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Las Vegas
- Day 2: Zion National Park
- Day 3: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 4: Moab
- Day 5: Moab
- Day 6: Monument Valley
- Day 7: Lake Powell
- Day 8: Las Vegas
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Discover USA
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does this tour end?
The tour ends upon the group's arrival at the Alexis Park Hotel in Las Vegas. The arrival time will depend on external influences, and if you wish to fly out tonight we advise not booking flights before 8 pm. Post-accommodation can be booked at the finishing point hotel subject to availability. Please contact our Travel Experts to arrange this.
When and where does the tour start?
The adventure starts in Las Vegas, upon your arrival at your accommodation. There will be an important welcome meeting at 6 pm where you will meet your guides and get to know your tour group. The joining point is as follows:
Alexis Park Hotel
375 East Harmon
If you wish to book pre-accommodation at the joining point then please contact our travel experts to arrange this. There's no shortage of amazing sights in Las Vegas!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour cost, however, the joining point is very close to the airport (5 mins drive) and transport is easily available. There are shared-ride shuttle services available for approximately US$9-12 (plus tip) per person, and a taxi ride will cost approx US$20.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
Utah Parks Circuit
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Las Vegas9 seats left$67USD $1,598
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Las Vegas9 seats left$67USD $1,598
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$67USD $1,598
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$67USD $1,598
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$67USD $1,598
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$67USD $1,598
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$67USD $1,598
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$67USD $1,598
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$67USD $1,598
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,598 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1598 for Utah Parks Circuit, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 256 km
- Moab (USA)
- 182 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 105 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 363 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,598 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,907 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Utah Parks Circuit
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers