- Our saving
- US $ 2,456
- Feast on feta, goulash, bratwurst, and other local treats
- Head to Mykonos, where paradise meets party central
- Dare to enter Kings Landing in ancient Dubrovnik
- Hang out at Budapest's ruin bars and try a fruit brandy
- Delve into the history of super-cool alternative Berlin
- Check out the street art in Bohemian Amsterdam
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- EthanWritten on August 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judy was a pleasure to be around. Very knowledgable and passionate about the tour and all the history, sweet spots and overall activities included within the trip. Not to mention, she cares for her toodeckers and is willing to go the extra mile without... Read more
- ChelseaWritten on September 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour and the tour guide far exceeded my expectations! It was the best experience of my life and possibly the best thing I have ever spent money on. The tour leader clearly loves her job and went out of her way to ensure we all had an amazing, safe, and... Read more
- KeithWritten on December 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was tones of fun, the places we went beautiful and the people always friendly. I joined a tour group hallway through their big tour and they welcomed me in straight away. The bus driver and tour leader where awesome, always having a laugh and where... Read more
- JJillWritten on October 23, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was given mixed reviews about going on a tour like this and I was slightly worried it was going to be terrible. Little did I know it was one of the best experiences. I saw soo many parts of Europe I would have never travelled to on my own and it was great... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 5, 2009
I did the 3 week Topdeck Olympic Link tour in Aug. I would give it maybe a 7.5 out of 10 as an overall rating. This tour started in Athens, went up the Adriatic coast hitting up most major cities up to Berlin, then over to Amsterdam and then ended in... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens, Greece
- Day 2: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos to Athens
- Day 6: Athens to Meteora
- Day 7: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 8: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 9: Dubrovnik
- Day 10: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 11: Sarajevo Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 12: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 13: Budapest
- Day 14: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 15: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 16: Prague
- Day 17: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 18: Berlin
- Day 19: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 20: Amsterdam
- Day 21: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is wifi available on the tour bus?
Yes, wifi is available on all Topdeck tour buses.
What time does the tour end? So I can book my flight accordingly.
Usually, this trip would arrive back in London around 7pm, but we recommend not booking flights out until the next day as traffic and ferry delays can happen and push this time back to be later.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Eastern Link covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey every one. Iam Sameh or Sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Athens21 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to London9 seats left$396$2,729-10%USD $2,456
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Athens21 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$396$2,729-10%USD $2,456
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Athens21 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$415$2,859-10%USD $2,573
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Athens21 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to London0 seats left$143USD $2,859Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Athens21 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$415$2,859-10%USD $2,573
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Athens21 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$415$2,859-10%USD $2,573
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Athens21 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London6 seats left$415$2,859-10%USD $2,573
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Athens21 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to London10+ seats left$435$2,999-10%USD $2,699
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Athens21 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London8 seats left$435$2,999-10%USD $2,699
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Athens21 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$435$2,999-10%USD $2,699
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGreece , Montenegro , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Link.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 January 2019 the full payment of $2,456 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2456 for Eastern Link, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 153 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 228 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 74 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 90 km
- Srebrenica (Bosnia)
- 120 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,456 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Link