- Our saving
- US $ 2,289
- Enjoy exciting nightlife of Mykonos
- Explore the Ancient city of Dubrovnik
- Walk along the Bohemian streets of Prague
- Soak up the history of Berlin
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ChelseaWritten on September 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe tour and the tour guide far exceeded my expectations! It was the best experience of my life and possibly the best thing I have ever spent money on. The tour leader clearly loves her job and went out of her way to ensure we all had an amazing, safe, and easy holiday!Show detailed ratings
- KeithWritten on December 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentThe tour was tones of fun, the places we went beautiful and the people always friendly. I joined a tour group hallway through their big tour and they welcomed me in straight away. The bus driver and tour leader where awesome, always having a laugh and where so helpful and informative about all the places we went, they went out of their way on the free days to make sure we found our way around and gave us tips on places to eat and drink in every city and things to see that we probably wouldn't have known about.Show detailed ratings
- JJillWritten on October 23, 20144.5 - ExcellentI was given mixed reviews about going on a tour like this and I was slightly worried it was going to be terrible. Little did I know it was one of the best experiences. I saw soo many parts of Europe I would have never travelled to on my own and it was great having Jen and Gabi there to give us such important and interesting information about every country. While both of them remained extremely professional during the whole trip, they were also a lot of fun. I met some extremely incredible people from all around the world, that I still to this day keep in contact with. So, Thank you Jen! And thank you top deck for an amazing once in a life time experience.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 5, 2009I did the 3 week Topdeck Olympic Link tour in Aug. I would give it maybe a 7.5 out of 10 as an overall rating. This tour started in Athens, went up the Adriatic coast hitting up most major cities up to Berlin, then over to Amsterdam and then ended in London. The group was pretty young, for the most part. THere were many 18 yr old, but a few in their 30s too. It was pretty much a constant party. most people got trashed every night, to be honest. There were a few who didnt, but that wasnt the norm. It was mostly Aussies, a few kiwis, 2 Cdns, 2 South Africans, and 1 Brit. Some of the highlights included the beaches of Mykonos, Sarajevo, Budapest, Berlin, and Amsterdam. THese were awesome places with lots to see and do. The weather was awesome for the majority of the trip, which was a bonus. The tour leader was great, as was the driver. For packing, shorts, tank tops, flip flops, and bathing suits did it for the most part! I took 1 pair of jeans, and 2 light sweaters, and that was enough. some people had so much stuff, and it seemed unnecessary. One thing I noticed was that Topdeck says theres a size and weight limit for stuff on the tour, but you can pretty much disregard this - some people had HUGE suitcases that they couldnt even carry up any steps... ugh. One thing that I didnt like about the trip was that this tour joined up with a tour that had already been running for 2 weeks. this meant that the other 30 people had made tight groups of friends. they were nice to us who joined in Athens, but never invited us along to anything, wanted us to sit with them, etc. THis is something I mentioned on the evaluation... overall, it was decent.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens, Greece
- Day 2: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos to Athens
- Day 6: Athens to Meteora
- Day 7: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 8: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 9: Dubrovnik
- Day 10: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 11: Sarajevo Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 12: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 13: Budapest
- Day 14: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 15: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 16: Prague
- Day 17: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 18: Berlin
- Day 19: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 20: Amsterdam
- Day 21: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 1, 2016
Is wifi available on the tour bus?
Yes, wifi is available on all Topdeck tour buses.
- April 1, 2016
What time does the tour end? So I can book my flight accordingly.
Usually, this trip would arrive back in London around 7pm, but we recommend not booking flights out until the next day as traffic and ferry delays can happen and push this time back to be later.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Eastern Link covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey every one. Iam sameh or sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tania, 37 years old16th September 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayApr 27, 2018from AthensThursdayMay 17, 2018in LondonOur saving$320Price$2,609-12%USD $2,28910+ spaces left
- FridayMay 4, 2018from AthensThursdayMay 24, 2018in LondonOur saving$320Price$2,609-12%USD $2,28910+ spaces left
- FridayMay 11, 2018from AthensThursdayMay 31, 2018in LondonOur saving$320Price$2,609-12%USD $2,28910+ spaces left
- FridayMay 18, 2018from AthensThursdayJun 7, 2018in LondonOur saving$320Price$2,609-12%USD $2,2897 spaces left
- FridayMay 25, 2018from AthensThursdayJun 14, 2018in LondonOur saving$320Price$2,609-12%USD $2,28910+ spaces left
- FridayJun 1, 2018from AthensThursdayJun 21, 2018in LondonOur saving$337Price$2,749-12%USD $2,41210+ spaces left
- FridayJun 8, 2018from AthensThursdayJun 28, 2018in LondonOur saving$337Price$2,749-12%USD $2,41210+ spaces left
- FridayJun 15, 2018from AthensThursdayJul 5, 2018in LondonOur saving$337Price$2,749-12%USD $2,41210+ spaces left
- FridayJun 22, 2018from AthensThursdayJul 12, 2018in LondonOur saving$337Price$2,749-12%USD $2,41210+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from AthensMondayJul 16, 2018in LondonOur saving$337Price$2,749-12%USD $2,4129 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGreece , Montenegro , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Link.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2017 the full payment of $2,289 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2289 for Eastern Link, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 153 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 228 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 74 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 90 km
- Srebrenica (Bosnia)
- 120 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,289 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,241 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 65 travellers have already met
before they left for Eastern Link tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Link