Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,360
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Helicopter flights to ice floats
- Spend time with the harp seals
- Visit local crafts shops
- Educational talks on wildlife & photography
- Age range
- 15 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- DeborahWritten on February 23, 20164.5 - ExcellentThomas is the absolutely best guide I have ever gone with. He is not only a very accomplished photographer with lots of great insight, but also takes extremely good care of his clients. I can't wait to go on another trip with him.Show detailed ratings
- stephaneWritten on July 14, 20144.0 - GoodI had a really amazing holiday.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Îles de la Madeleine
- Day 2-6: Magdalen Islands, Seal & Island Excursions
- Day 7: Magdalen Islands/Flights back home
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Magdalen Islands.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this A Life of Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $4,360 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4360 for Harp Seals, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and A Life of Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for A Life of Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Magdalen Islands (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,360 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Harp Seals via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Harp Seals