Trek the Waitukubuli National Trail Dominica
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,071
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Trek through Dominica’s jungles
- Experience exotic waterfalls & springs
- Discover the local history & culture
- Learn to cook Caribbean delicacies
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Bungalow, Guesthouse
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Jungle Trekkings
Start in Roseau and end in Marigot! With the hiking & trekking tour Trek the Waitukubuli National Trail Dominica, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Roseau, Dominica and 8 other destinations in Dominica. Trek the Waitukubuli National Trail Dominica includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- JudyToovey's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentThe camping part wasn't enjoyable. Right by railway line to Machu Pichu so very noisy and 2nd night only 1-2 km out of t... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Roseau
- Day 2: Scotts Head to Soufriere - Segment 1 of the trail
- Day 3: Trek Bellevue Chopin to Wotten Waven - Segment 3 of the trail
- Day 4: Boiling Lake and Titou Gorge exploration
- Day 5: Trafalgar Falls, Fresh Water Lake & Caribbean cooking experience
- Day 6: Deep East Coast Villages and Sari Sari Waterfall
- Day 7: Trek Castle Bruce to Hatten Garden - Segment 6 of the trail
- Day 8: Kalinago Culture and Sand Bay
- Day 9: Colihaut Heights to Bourne - Segments 10 and 11 of the trail
- Day 10: Penville to Portsmouth
- Day 11: Indian River boat trip, Fort Shirley & Beach
- Day 12: Drive to Melville airport where trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Trek the Waitukubuli National Trail Dominica
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Roseau12 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Marigot10+ seats left$128USD $3,071Based on Twin Share
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Roseau12 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Marigot10+ seats left$128USD $3,071Based on Twin Share
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Roseau12 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Marigot10+ seats left$128USD $3,071Based on Twin Share
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Roseau12 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to Marigot10+ seats left$128USD $3,071Based on Twin Share
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Roseau12 DaysThursdayMar 14, 2019to Marigot10+ seats left$128USD $3,071Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Roseau12 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to Marigot10+ seats left$128USD $3,071Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Roseau12 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Marigot10+ seats left$128USD $3,071Based on Twin Share
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Roseau12 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Marigot10+ seats left$128USD $3,071Based on Twin Share
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Roseau12 DaysThursdayJan 2, 2020to Marigot10+ seats left$128USD $3,071Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Dominica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Dominica. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Dominica. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Roseau is the starting point and Marigot is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 November 2018 the full payment of $3,071 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3071 for Trek the Waitukubuli National Trail Dominica, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 87 km.
- Roseau (Dominica)
- 8 km
- Soufriere (Dominica)
- 4 km
- Bellevue Chopin (Dominica)
- 6 km
- Wotten Waven (Dominica)
- 1 km
- Trafalgar Falls (Dominica)
- 16 km
- Castle Bruce (Dominica)
- 27 km
- Penville (Dominica)
- 8 km
- Portsmouth (Dominica)
- 17 km
- Marigot (Dominica)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,071 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,727 tours in Latin America
- covered by 144 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Trek the Waitukubuli National Trail Dominica via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,152 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours