Belgian Beer Tour
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 48:49:12
- Our saving
- US $ 2,159
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Delirium beer hall
- 2,000-year-old Gallo-Roman villa
- Rochefort Picnic (with Trappist Beer)
- Reach Rochefort
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure
Start and end in Brussels! With the in-depth cultural tour Belgian Beer Tour, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Brussels, Belgium and 4 other destinations in Belgium. Belgian Beer Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Barrie Hunt's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodBreakfast was marginal in many places, a toaster would help a lot. in Videilla Tranovo Coffee was so bad as to be undri... Read more
- Sue Kim's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Best of Iceland tour with G Adventures was outstanding! Oliver was an excellent guide: knowledgeable, frie... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Brussels
- Day 2 Brussels (1B)
- Day 3 Brussels/Rochefort (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Rochefort/Bruges (1B, 1L)
- Day 5 Bruges (1B, 1L)
- Day 6 Bruges/Antwerp (1B)
- Day 7 Antwerp (1B)
- Day 8 Antwerp (1B)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Belgian Beer Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Brussels8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Brussels10+ seats left$90USD $2,159
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Brussels8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Brussels7 seats left$90USD $2,159
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Brussels8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Brussels10+ seats left$90USD $2,159
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Brussels8 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to Brussels10+ seats left$90USD $2,159
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Brussels.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 November 2018 the full payment of $2,159 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2159 for Belgian Beer Tour, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 438 km.
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 98 km
- Rochefort (Belgium)
- 66 km
- Chimay (Belgium)
- 151 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 82 km
- Antwerp (Belgium)
- 41 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,159 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours