- Our saving
- US $ 1,813
- Rather Poor
- RJRolandWritten on May 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Wonderful tour guide Jumunji who looked after us brilliantly and shared the language, culture, history...and food...of the places we visited
- CCherWritten on July 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is the wonderful trip for me to feel young and energic. Our tour guide is Nevyana,smart and understanding girl,sharing lots of interesting experences and always took us to the best local restaurant. Althought we have many trouble,Nevy tried her best to... Read more
- DDanielleWritten on July 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was absolutely fantastic. A great balance between cities and more slow-paced seaside towns, and included activities and free time for being as relaxed or active as you chose. Our guide Neyana was fantastic, with tons of energy and enthusiasm for... Read more
- TaniaWritten on July 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a very interesting trip. Nevyana was friendly, funny and great to be around. She made the trip very easy for us and had plenty of suggestions of things to do etc. Any negative marks or comments should be ignored as there were a couple of difficult... Read more
- AASWritten on July 13, 20153.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
- WillowWritten on July 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really great itinerary, AMAZING guide. The tour has a nice balance of activities and relaxation time. Highly recommend this trip.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Vilnius
- Day 2 Vilnius (1B)
- Day 3 Vilnius/Nida (1B)
- Day 4 Nida (1B)
- Day 5 Nida/Riga (1B)
- Day 6 Riga (1B, 1L)
- Day 7 Riga/Kuressaare (1B, 1D)
- Day 8 Kuressaare (1B, 1D)
- Day 9 Kuressaare (1B, 1D)
- Day 10 Kuressaare/Tallinn (1B)
- Day 11 Tallinn (1B)
- Day 12 Tallinn/Helsinki (1B)
- Day 13 Helsinki (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Cumulus Hakaniemi (or similar) in Helsinki. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time, however, G Adventures recommends booking post-accommodation to experience all this city has to offer. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Grata Hotel (or similar) in Vilnius anytime during the day. Feel free to explore before your welcome meeting, but make sure you’re back in time to meet the group at 6 pm. Please be aware that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Frank Zappa Monument Visit. Price: Free
Gediminas Tower Visit. Price: 2EUR per person
KGB Museum Visit. Price: 7LTL per person
Nida Lighthouse. Price: Free
Ethnographic Fisherman's Museum. Price: 1.50EUR per person
Andrejsala Artists' District. Price: Free
Saint Peter's Church. Price: 7EUR per person
Museum of the Occupation of Latvia Visit. Price: Not advised
Riga Art Nouveau Centre Visit. Price: 5-20EUR per person
Riga Castle Visit. Price: 3EUR per person
Kuressaare Castle. Price: 2EUR per person
Abruka Lighthouse. Price: Free
Sightseeing Saaremaa. Price: Free
Kuressaare Castle. Price: 2EUR per person
Abruka Lighthouse. Price: Free
Pühatu Springs. Price: Not advised
Bike tour around Tallinn. Price: 20-25EUR per person
Peter the Great Museum. Price: Not advised
Kadriorg Palace Visit. Price: 4EUR per person
Occupation Museum Visit. Price: 5EUR per person
Dome Church and Toompea Hill Visit. Price: 2-6EUR per person
Old Town Visit. Price: Free
Sea Kayaking. Price: 33EUR per person
Ateneum Art Museum. Price: 15EUR per person
Suomenlinna Sea Fortress. Price: Free
Seurasaari Open-Air Museum. Price: 9EUR per person
Bike tour of Helsinki. Price: 50-75EUR per person
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence, 72 years old31st October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to HelsinkiOnly 1 seat left$285$2,099-14%USD $1,813Book Now Hold my
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to HelsinkiOnly 2 seats left$285$2,099-14%USD $1,813Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$285$2,099-14%USD $1,813
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$285$2,099-14%USD $1,813
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$285$2,099-14%USD $1,813
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$313$2,299-14%USD $1,986
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$92USD $2,207
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 January 2019 the full payment of $1,813 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1813 for Baltic Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 281 km
- Nida (Lithuania)
- 17 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 250 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 174 km
- Kuressaare (Estonia)
- 27 km
- Saaremaa (Estonia)
- 162 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 81 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,813 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Adventure