Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands - from Glasgow
- Our saving
- US $ 49
- Search for the infamous Loch Ness
- Visit the majestic Urquhart Castle
- Discover the small town of Pitlochry
- Take in the dramatic Highlands scenery
- Rather Poor
- RHRoseWritten on February 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur Tour Guide Nick was very knowledgeable about the history attached to all the places we visited. I would not have been able to tour as much of Scotland if I had not taken this two day tour. The only negative of the Tour was finding the address for the pickup in Glasglow. There is no building just a fence.Show detailed ratings
- AMArcasWritten on October 5, 20164.5 - ExcellentCharli, our driver-guide was great. He was very professional, funny and all round felt easy. Go on this tour. You will feel the soul of the Hightlands.Show detailed ratings
- EEEmanWritten on July 28, 20164.5 - ExcellentVery good experience.the tour was on time schedule.Laura was fantastic .Excellent historian.very interesting and interacting with the group.Her way of running Scottish music that represent the history after mentioning it was fantastic and kept us focused.This is not the first one day tour i did but definitly the best!Show detailed ratings
- SEStevenWritten on April 29, 20164.0 - GoodGreat experience. Martin is the bestShow detailed ratingsTimberbush Tours commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback - I'm glad to hear you had a lovely time with us!
- YyaninWritten on April 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentI have a short stay in Scotland, but I really want to explore Highland so I choose this tour. The way to highland is absolutely fantastic and a guide is very professional, helpful and give a lot of information. He took us to feed Scotland animal and stop at many surprise and nice location! Love it! Thanks Stephen for a great day.Show detailed ratingsTimberbush Tours commented on this reviewHi Yanin, Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your day, and even got to see some Highland cattle up close! I hope you took some lovely photos :) Best wishes, Amy
- KKerrieWritten on January 2, 20162.5 - AverageHow Stephan coped with this absolutely disastrous day is anyone's guess. I really commend him. I have the following suggestions for Timberbush to take 'on board': 1. DO NOT commence a tour when there is more than a good chance the customers will not get what they paid for and come away from what they thought was going to be a lovely peaceful day, more stressed than they started. 2. Listen to your drivers when they voice their concerns rather than just make your decisions to continue from behind your desk 3. Ensure your backup help desk is knowledgable enough to provide correct advice to drivers who are experiencing difficulties or who are encountering serious safety issues. 4. When drivers warn passengers that they will be left behind if they fail to abide by the scheduled times of the tour, back them up and damn well allow then to follow through rather than leave the rest of the customers sitting in a cold bus after dark for over 30 mins while someone 'rescues' the culptits - especially when the tour was already 1 hr behind schedule meaning there could be no more toilet or eating breaks due to everything being closed. And finally ... It would be a nice gesture to offer the customers on the tour a partial refund as compensation for your lack of judgement.Show detailed ratingsTimberbush Tours commented on this reviewDear Sir/Madam, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback for your Highland tour. I’m sorry to hear you felt your tour was a disastrous day. Unfortunately, as you have not detailed what exactly happened on tour, I cannot fully investigate the exact issues behind your frustration. Point 1: Unfortunately, we cannot see into the future. I can only assure you all of our coaches are maintained on a daily basis, and are replaced every 3 years to ensure they are as high spec as possible. In addition, all of our staff are fully trained, our Drivers with the appropriate coach licences, and our Reservations Team are fully inducted on each tour. Your attack against our helpful Reservations Team is quite unfair. I’m sure you can understand that some problems cannot be fixed over the phone and need to be looked at in greater detail. Both our Driver-Guides, Reservations and Transport Team work closely together and do their best to alleviate any potential problems whilst ensuring a good experience is still had. I’m sorry to hear you were frustrated that a member of the group was late returning to the coach. I’m sure you must agree that going on tour in a foreign country, some people may mishear instructions, English may not be their first language, and the last thing we, as a responsible business, want to do is leave someone in the middle of nowhere, on their own, with no idea on how to find their way back home. It’s a frightening thought, and whilst you may feel they were irresponsible, unfortunately mistakes and misunderstandings do happen. I am sorry to hear you had such a poor experience whilst on tour. I do hope that despite the difficulties faced, you enjoyed seeing the Highlands of Scotland, and only wish you had spoken to us directly so we could have had the chance to alleviate your frustration. Kind regards Ewan
- WWongWritten on April 21, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt is suitable for people who just want to visit lots of places within shortest time because the schedule is tight, but the guide is really informative and humourous. My friend and I really enjoyed the day tour.Show detailed ratingsTimberbush Tours commented on this reviewHi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback for your tour! I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your tour with us. I hope you managed to snap some lovely photos! All the best, Amy, Timberbush Tours
- ChristianWritten on January 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentLaura was awesome. She was passionate, funny, and made the entire drive feel easy. There were never moments of boredom or stress while traveling over 300 miles in one day. Go on this tour people! Breathtaking. Fun. And fun! Did I mention fun?Show detailed ratings
- YWYUXIWritten on January 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was a very fantastic tour and the guide is really informative. She is really nice. I recommend this!! highland is really beautiful.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Optional Extras:
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the itinerary for this tour and how long will it last?
The Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands runs everyday, the tour departs at 8am and returns for 7:45pm. Highlights include Glencoe, Urquhart Castle, Loch Ness and Pitlochry. Please note that this is under normal running conditions.
Is your age limit of 5+ strict?
Yes, we have a strict policy of no children under the age of 5. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Is it possible to get picked up at Dunfermline instead of going into Edinburgh or Glasgow?
Dunfermline is not on the road of our itinerary to Loch Ness, so it's not possible for us to pick you up where you stay.
We leave from Edinburgh and we go through Stirling and our first stop is Kilmahog, before proceeding North in direction of Loch Ness.
In order to join this tour (or the one from Glasgow), we would need you to be in the city centre.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands - from Glasgow
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Glasgow1 DayFridayOct 19, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$2USD $53
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Glasgow1 DaySaturdayOct 20, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$2USD $53
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Glasgow1 DaySundayOct 21, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$2USD $53
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Glasgow1 DayMondayOct 22, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$2USD $53
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Glasgow1 DayTuesdayOct 23, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$2USD $53
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Glasgow1 DayWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$2USD $53
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Glasgow1 DayThursdayOct 25, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$2USD $53
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Glasgow1 DayFridayOct 26, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$2USD $53
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Glasgow1 DaySaturdayOct 27, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$2USD $53
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Glasgow1 DaySundayOct 28, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$2USD $53
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Glasgow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timberbush Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $49 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $49 for Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands - from Glasgow, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timberbush Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timberbush Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 63 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 91 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 99 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $49 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands - from Glasgow via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands - from Glasgow