- Our saving
- US $ 4,699
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on November 4, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
.... this tour guide ruined my trip around Europe
- KMKatelynWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My tour was more than i could habe ever expected! So many amazing memories with so many amazing people, i chose the hostels and they all looked great and felt verh safe, out tour guide had so much info that really helped us get the most out of our trip! I... Read more
- CSCaiWritten on November 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was the best experience of my life - made awesome by the people and our tour leader Sarah
- BBenWritten on November 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sarah was absolutely fantastic, she made the TopDeck group feel more like a family! Sarah has absolutely no flaws and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the history of European countries and cities... Sarah goes above and beyond when it comes to... Read more
- LLillyWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Trip was good. Trip leader, sarah made it amazing
- AMAnnaWritten on November 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Topdeck included some of my favourite memories of 2017. The people that I met. The things that I saw. What I learnt. And all of the amazing opportunities that topdeck provides. Everything was just so easy from pick ups and drop offs. daily itinerary’s that... Read more
- LMLachlanWritten on November 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sarah was an awesome trip leader and she made the trip so much fun for everybody evolved. She made sure that everything ran smoothly and most importantly that everyone enjoyed their time on the trip
- SSarahWritten on November 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved topdeck, best month of my life hands down and wouldn't be the same without sarah!!
- LMLukeWritten on November 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved the trip, it was a great way to see a lot of sites in a short amount of time. If I was travelling independently I feel I'd have been much lazier, and people like Sarah were awesome at motivating us to get out and see things rather than lying in bed... Read more
- LLLucyWritten on November 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sarah was the most amazing leader anyone could ever ask for!! She was always enthusiastic, made everyone come together as a group and celebrate all day and night! She was there for hard times and always made sure everyone was ok. She was knowledgeable and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 11: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 12: Sailing in Greece
- Day 13: Sailing in Greece
- Day 14: Sailing in Greece
- Day 15: Sailing in Greece to Venice, Italy via Overnight Ferry
- Day 16: Greece to Venice, Italy
- Day 17: Venice
- Day 18: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 19: Austrian Alps
- Day 20: Austrian Alps to Munich, Germany
- Day 21: Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 22: Prague
- Day 23: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 24: Berlin
- Day 25: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 26: Amsterdam
- Day 27: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
- Live your best life in European Summer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Looking at doing a Contiki in Europe next year with a friend. We haven't traveled overseas before and just wanting to know what sort of budget we would need. Quite like the look of the European explorer!
Spending money is such a personal thing so it's quite difficult to say how much you'd need exactly- It really depends on which optional excursions you'd like to participate in, how much drinking and how much shopping you plan on doing.
A good place to start would be to have a look at the trip notes I've attached here, and think about which optional excursions you'd like to participate in.
To get your travel budgeting started on the right foot, we'd also like to offer you 5% off the total price of the tour when making your booking. You can enter this code into the payment section ( RES-bwrCR )
Please note, discount codes are not combinable. If you have any other questions about this amazing tour, please don't hesitate to ask- we're here to help :)
We havent travelled overseas before and just wanted to know how much of a budget will we need?
Due to different peoples spending habits and budgets we can not really advise on how much.
A good place to start would be to have a look at the trip notes or get in contact with us and our customer support team for the amount of any additional charges and for other information.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from London27 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$188USD $4,699Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from London27 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to London0 seats left$188USD $4,699Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from London27 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$188USD $4,699Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Greece , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Explorer.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 May 2019 the full payment of $4,699 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4699 for European Explorer, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 326 km
- Nice (France)
- 321 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 41 km
- Plataria (Greece)
- 932 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 209 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,699 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,736 tours in Europe
- covered by 435 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 49 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Explorer