- Our saving
- US $ 2,401
- Vicki Brock's review about another Topdeck tour4.0 - Good
I enjoyed the trip but didn't think it was a good idea to join a trip that had already been going quite a long time. It felt a bit awkward and a bit bizarre. I would suggest it would be better to start everyone together and have some people leave halfway if... Read more
- Darsharee Jailall's review about another Topdeck tour4.0 - Good
I wished the blacks and excursion was included!
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - Excellent
Great trip cool guide had a lot of fun
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 12: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amsterdam to London, England
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for European Treasures covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from London18 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$378$2,779-14%USD $2,401Book Now Hold my
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from London18 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$378$2,779-14%USD $2,401Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Treasures.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 January 2019 the full payment of $2,401 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2401 for European Treasures, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 540 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,401 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,465 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours