Eastern Highlights 2018 (Krakow)
- Rather Poor
- MelanieWritten on August 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing. It would have been nice to know that we were joining in the middle of a trip, however.Show detailed ratings
- MMitchWritten on September 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy trip was amazing! I had previously done the exact same trip 2 years before I jumped on the tour with Judes. I loved it last time, there is no doubt. However, Judes made my trip the second time around so amazing and enjoyable!! Her enthusiasm, knowledge, laugh and smile made it so much fun! She got amongst our jokes and games and made us laugh almost every day! I'd like to make a special mention about her passion and knowledge about World War II and Nazi Germany as we drove through Germany on our way to the concentration camp. Judes was very respectful and spoke with such passion. I had already done the concentration camp so I was i no hurry to do it again. So I sat with Judes in the canteen area and just talked. I have so much love and respect for Judes, you guys at Top Deck are so lucky to have her as a guide.Show detailed ratings
- LFLibbyWritten on July 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentWhat a fantastic experince. Great driver great chef great tour leader. He made the bus rides so much fun!!Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on July 30, 20162.0 - Rather poorUnfortunately the trip was disappointing. Jacob had his girlfriend on tour for two days which I thought distracted him and was highly unprofessional. He was not approachable with questions and was disgruntled at times. I would not recommend this tour to others.Show detailed ratings
- LeahWritten on December 9, 20145.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing and so was Baz! He was so easy to get along with and had a lot of fun with us while making sure when had all the info we needed. He knew exactly what he was talking about when he was giving us information about the places we were visiting but was never boring. He worked brilliantly with our chef Kat and bus driver Roberto and the whole experience was one I won't forget anytime soon. I would jump at the chance to go on another one of Barry's tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Dubrovnik to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 4: Plitvice Lakes
- Day 5: Plitvice Lakes to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 6: Budapest
- Day 7: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 8: Krakow
- Day 9: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 10: Prague
- Day 11: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 12: Berlin
- Day 13: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 14: Amsterdam
- Day 15: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Eastern Highlights covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Can we bring a suitcase on this tour?
You can bring a suitcase on a camping trip if you like, but just keep in mind you will be the one carrying it around campsites, across grass and dirt and it may get a little frustrating at times.
How cold is camping in August September?
Camping in August and September is normally pretty fine, especially in Croatia, but it can occasionally rain in September by the time you get up to Budapest and Amsterdam. There's no guarantees. For the most part though you will be warm as long as you have a decent sleeping bag, as the tents are of good quality.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Eastern Highlights 2018 (Krakow)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to London5 seats left$96USD $1,433
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to London5 seats left$100USD $1,499
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to London5 seats left$106USD $1,593
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to London5 seats left$106USD $1,593
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to London5 seats left$106USD $1,593
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to London5 seats left$106USD $1,593
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to London5 seats left$106USD $1,593
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to London5 seats left$106USD $1,593
- FridayAug 16, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to London5 seats left$106USD $1,593
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to London5 seats left$106USD $1,593
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Highlights 2018 (Krakow).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Eastern Highlights 2018 (Krakow), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 317 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 396 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Highlights 2018 (Krakow)