Britain & Ireland 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,769
- Uncover the best of Britain and Ireland on this adventure
- Go sightseeing in Edinburgh & view the Edinburg Castle
- Visit the famous Giant's Causeway & the Cliffs of Moher
- Explore the popular Guinness Storehouse & have a beer
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Liverpool, England
- Day 2: Liverpool to York
- Day 3: York to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Day 4: Edinburgh
- Day 5: Edinburgh
- Day 6: Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Day 7: Glasgow to Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Day 8: Belfast to Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Day 9: Galway
- Day 10: Galway to Dublin
- Day 11: Dublin
- Day 12: Dublin to North Wales, Wales
- Day 13: North Wales to Cardiff
- Day 14: Cardiff to London, England
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JessicaWritten on July 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and I did this tour as our honeymoon. It was fantastic! We loved the various cities and sites we got to experience. The accommodations were great and I highly recommend traveling with someone as it makes it that much better. A great time was had... Read moreReview collected by Topdeck
- ManeeshaWritten on July 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing couple of weeks in UK and Ireland! Got to meet great bunch of fellow travellers. Our tour guide Andrew and the driver Big Ben we’re friendly and not to mention hilarious. So glad we went through some of the great Landscpae locations here!!Review collected by Topdeck
- MQMelvinaWritten on September 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great. I would only have picked to have my own accommodations. I think people past 30 need their own rooms to stay above the 18-24 yo drama
- CourtneyWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
LOVED this tour. We had a great group size (about 20). Mike was an awesome guide and Norby was a great driver!
- SShaunReymersWritten on August 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing, Cheerful, Insightful, Knowledgeable, and Approachable. Hands down one of the best tour experiences I've ever had. And I have 6 or so people to back me up. Namely my fellow tour members from a year ago.
- GGregWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
She was the best TL she showed all the important sites and knew so much about the places we visited.
- SaraWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The UK tour with Millie was amazing. Short travel days mean you can really enjoy the destinations. The cities we stay in give a great taster to what the UK has to offer. The optional activities were well managed and covered historical and cultural learning.... Read more
- MMeganWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was an amazing tour leader. She was very easy to get on with and made the tour fun!
- VHVictoriaWritten on December 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Great people, great accomodation and a great trip leader!
- StephanieWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So I had gone on the Winter - UK and Ireland tour and I have to say this was by far the most amazing experience I had. They really show you the beauty and history for the places you see and actually gave you a lot of your own time to explore with tips and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends at approximately 9 pm in London at the Best Western Burns Hotel, however, the drop-off point will be confirmed at the time of booking. We never recommend booking a flight on the evening of the last day of the tour, as London is a big city and traffic is very unpredictable and an unforeseen delay might interfere with getting to your flight on time.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts at 6 am in London at Best Western Burns Hotel, however, the joining point will be confirmed at the time of booking. As the tour has such an early start, we do recommend arriving one or two days prior to the tour - that way you also get a chance of exploring beautiful London!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "I discovered a passion for traveling in my late teens when I did a tour across Europe, I fell in love..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! My name is Daisy and I'm a kiwi currently doing my very best to curb my huge FOMO issues and see..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Britain & Ireland 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundaySep 1, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$69USD $2,769
- SundaySep 8, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats left$69USD $2,769
- SundaySep 15, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to London4 seats left$69USD $2,769
- SundaySep 22, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to London0 seats left$69USD $2,769Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 28 is the maximum group size for Britain & Ireland 2019.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 10 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 160 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 140 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 252 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 138 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,769 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 89 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain & Ireland 2019