Britain & Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 2,011
- Attend a 'Ghost Walk" in York
- Go pub crawling in Edinburgh
- Visit a whisky distillery in Glasgow
- Explore Giant's Causeway in Ireland
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- VHVictoriaWritten on December 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Great people, great accomodation and a great trip leader!Show detailed ratings
- StephanieWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentSo I had gone on the Winter - UK and Ireland tour and I have to say this was by far the most amazing experience I had. They really show you the beauty and history for the places you see and actually gave you a lot of your own time to explore with tips and guidance to ensure you had the best experience. I had been previously travelling, and had just done a tour with another company, but they had nothing on Topdeck. It is a well organised and structured company. Gemma was our trip leader and to be honest I couldn't have felt more welcomed than how she made us feel. She brought a lot of us together on our bus rides showing us some great flicks relating to the places we were visiting as well as some great British comedies! She came out with us, always making sure we were having the best time we could be. We also had an amazing bus driver, which made our rides even more exciting, especially when they went above and beyond, and decked our bus out for Christmas making us feel that Christmas spirit. Accommodation was a lot better than I had expected. Some were very nice that I would have actually picked those if I had of done solo travel. Wish I could relive this tour a hundred times over!Show detailed ratings
- LBLukeWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentMitch Adams. 12/10!Show detailed ratings
- JJemmaWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentGuide was the absolute best! Driver was amazing....you couldn't fault any part of the trip!Show detailed ratings
- MitchWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat trip with great driver and guideShow detailed ratings
- MCMitchellWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentMitch was a great tour guide. Very knowledgeable about all locations. Friendly and fun. Made sure everyone was having a great time, went above and beyond.Show detailed ratings
- SSophieWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodMitch was so fantastic! So knowledgeable but also a heap of fun and made our group feel like a family from the get go. Can't imagine a better tour leader.Show detailed ratings
- BiancaWritten on August 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad a great time on the Britain + Ireland trip with Ash as the trip leader. Compared to my last trip with Topdeck in Europe, this trip was a little more intimate and a little less fast-paced which I really enjoyed. Although we experienced the wet UK weather, I had a blast spending time in each of the cities and towns we stopped in. Ash was a fantastic guide, absolutely hilarious and so energetic. I don't know how she managed to get up before all of us, then stay up later than all of us! Perfectly organised. The only down-side I think is that a lot of our stops were for one night only. I would have enjoyed a little more time in some places, but I think that's what you get with budget group travel. All in all, I had a great time and would do it all again.Show detailed ratings
- JoshWritten on April 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentI have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive signing up for a bus tour with a bunch of random people, but now I would totally do it again especially with Topdeck. Our tour guide Nicole was top notch and a whole lot of fun. She was loaded with insight and definitely provided us with plenty of enjoyment. The driver Greg was great too. His driving skills were excellent and safe and his comic relief sure kept us entertained. The hotels were all well above average and in prime locations. The food provided was delicious and offered a wide variety of local and unique cuisines. Destinations were great and the optional side trips were a neat addition that I probably wouldn't have considered had I not been on this tour. Overall I am completely satisfied and anxious to plan future trips through Topdeck. Hands down one of the most memmorable vacations I have ever had. I loved the tour so much and would have never expected to say that. Well worth the cost. Thanks Topdeck for providing such an amazing experience.Show detailed ratings
- CSCarlaWritten on November 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was amazing. At first I didn't want to travel to these countries but i'm so glad I took my friends recommendation. Tom was a great tour guide and having Ronnie as our driver made the perfect combination. It was the perfect itinerary and the only thing I could fault was that some of the hotels didn't have lifts, but you get over that. I would highly recommend!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to York, England
- Day 2: York to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Day 3: Edinburgh
- Day 4: Edinburgh
- Day 5: Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Day 6: Glasgow to Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Day 7: Belfast to Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Day 8: Galway
- Day 9: Galway to Killarney
- Day 10: Killarney to Dublin
- Day 11: Dublin
- Day 12: Dublin to North Wales, Wales
- Day 13: North Wales to Cardiff
- Day 14: Cardiff to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 21, 2016
Are there ATM's in Europe?
Cashpoints and ATM's are available all over Europe and are the safest way to access money. Major credit cards are also accepted.
- November 21, 2016
Are there any requirements towards luggage?
Yes, only one piece of luggage is allowed per person. Please limit your luggage to a maximum of 20kg. Luggage must not exceed dimensions of 70cm in height, 45cm in width and 25cm in depth
Topdeck recommend soft bags, suitcases or frameless backpacks, plus a small day pack or carry bag. No external framed bags are allowed, as they damage other bags on the coach
- November 21, 2016
I am a solo traveller. Is single supplement available on this tour or do I have to share a room with a stranger?
If you are a solo traveller, there is an option to upgrade to a single room - please, contact our friendly team who will be happy to check the availability and pricing of a single room. If you're comfortable to share a room with another traveller, Topdeck usually offer twin-share or triple-share (multi-share) same gender accommodation on their trips
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Caroline25th January 2018
Britain & Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayApr 29, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $98USD $2,361Based on Double
- SundayMay 6, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $98USD $2,361Based on Double
- SundayMay 13, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $98USD $2,361Based on Double
- SundayMay 20, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $105USD $2,514Based on Double
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to London5 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $356$2,619-14%USD $2,263Based on Double
- SundayJun 3, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to London7 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $608$2,619-23%USD $2,011Based on Double
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from London14 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $105USD $2,514Based on Double
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $105USD $2,514Based on Double
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $112USD $2,677Based on Double
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from London14 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to London9 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $379$2,789-14%USD $2,410Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 28 is the maximum group size for Britain & Ireland.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 June 2018 the full payment of $2,011 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2011 for Britain & Ireland, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 252 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 138 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,011 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 82 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain & Ireland