Britain & Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 2,599
- Uncover the best of Britain and Ireland on this adventure
- Go sightseeing in Edinburgh & view the Edinburg Castle
- Visit the famous Giant's Causeway & the Cliffs of Moher
- Explore the popular Guinness Storehouse & have a beer
- Rather Poor
- MQMelvinaWritten on September 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great. I would only have picked to have my own accommodations. I think people past 30 need their own rooms to stay above the 18-24 yo drama
- CourtneyWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
LOVED this tour. We had a great group size (about 20). Mike was an awesome guide and Norby was a great driver!
- SShaunReymersWritten on August 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing, Cheerful, Insightful, Knowledgeable, and Approachable. Hands down one of the best tour experiences I've ever had. And I have 6 or so people to back me up. Namely my fellow tour members from a year ago.
- GGregWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
She was the best TL she showed all the important sites and knew so much about the places we visited.
- SaraWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The UK tour with Millie was amazing. Short travel days mean you can really enjoy the destinations. The cities we stay in give a great taster to what the UK has to offer. The optional activities were well managed and covered historical and cultural learning.... Read more
- MMeganWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was an amazing tour leader. She was very easy to get on with and made the tour fun!
- VHVictoriaWritten on December 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Great people, great accomodation and a great trip leader!
- StephanieWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So I had gone on the Winter - UK and Ireland tour and I have to say this was by far the most amazing experience I had. They really show you the beauty and history for the places you see and actually gave you a lot of your own time to explore with tips and... Read more
- LBLukeWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mitch Adams. 12/10!
- JJemmaWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide was the absolute best! Driver was amazing....you couldn't fault any part of the trip!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Liverpool, England
- Day 2: Liverpool to York
- Day 3: York to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Day 4: Edinburgh
- Day 5: Edinburgh
- Day 6: Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Day 7: Glasgow to Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Day 8: Belfast to Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Day 9: Galway
- Day 10: Galway to Dublin
- Day 11: Dublin
- Day 12: Dublin to North Wales, Wales
- Day 13: North Wales to Cardiff
- Day 14: Cardiff to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends at approximately 9 pm in London at the Best Western Burns Hotel, however, the drop-off point will be confirmed at the time of booking. We never recommend booking a flight on the evening of the last day of the tour, as London is a big city and traffic is very unpredictable and an unforeseen delay might interfere with getting to your flight on time.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts at 6 am in London at Best Western Burns Hotel, however, the joining point will be confirmed at the time of booking. As the tour has such an early start, we do recommend arriving one or two days prior to the tour - that way you also get a chance of exploring beautiful London!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Britain & Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$104USD $2,599Based on Twin-ShareBook Now Hold my
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$104USD $2,599Based on Twin-Share
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$104USD $2,599Based on Twin-Share
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to London8 seats left$104USD $2,599Based on Twin-Share
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$104USD $2,599Based on Twin-Share
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$111USD $2,769Based on Twin-Share
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$111USD $2,769Based on Twin-Share
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$111USD $2,769Based on Twin-Share
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from London14 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to London10+ seats left$111USD $2,769Based on Twin-Share
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$111USD $2,769Based on Twin-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 28 is the maximum group size for Britain & Ireland.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $2,599 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2599 for Britain & Ireland, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 252 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 138 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,599 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 89 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain & Ireland