Britain & Ireland 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,410
- Attend a 'Ghost Walk" in York
- Go pub crawling in Edinburgh
- Visit a whisky distillery in Glasgow
- Explore Giant's Causeway in Ireland
- Rather Poor
- GGregWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShe was the best TL she showed all the important sites and knew so much about the places we visited.Show detailed ratings
- SaraWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe UK tour with Millie was amazing. Short travel days mean you can really enjoy the destinations. The cities we stay in give a great taster to what the UK has to offer. The optional activities were well managed and covered historical and cultural learning. Would jump at the chance to do a tour with Millie again!Show detailed ratings
- MMeganWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie was an amazing tour leader. She was very easy to get on with and made the tour fun!Show detailed ratings
- VHVictoriaWritten on December 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Great people, great accomodation and a great trip leader!Show detailed ratings
- StephanieWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentSo I had gone on the Winter - UK and Ireland tour and I have to say this was by far the most amazing experience I had. They really show you the beauty and history for the places you see and actually gave you a lot of your own time to explore with tips and guidance to ensure you had the best experience. I had been previously travelling, and had just done a tour with another company, but they had nothing on Topdeck. It is a well organised and structured company. Gemma was our trip leader and to be honest I couldn't have felt more welcomed than how she made us feel. She brought a lot of us together on our bus rides showing us some great flicks relating to the places we were visiting as well as some great British comedies! She came out with us, always making sure we were having the best time we could be. We also had an amazing bus driver, which made our rides even more exciting, especially when they went above and beyond, and decked our bus out for Christmas making us feel that Christmas spirit. Accommodation was a lot better than I had expected. Some were very nice that I would have actually picked those if I had of done solo travel. Wish I could relive this tour a hundred times over!Show detailed ratings
- LBLukeWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentMitch Adams. 12/10!Show detailed ratings
- JJemmaWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentGuide was the absolute best! Driver was amazing....you couldn't fault any part of the trip!Show detailed ratings
- MitchWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat trip with great driver and guideShow detailed ratings
- MCMitchellWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentMitch was a great tour guide. Very knowledgeable about all locations. Friendly and fun. Made sure everyone was having a great time, went above and beyond.Show detailed ratings
- SSophieWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodMitch was so fantastic! So knowledgeable but also a heap of fun and made our group feel like a family from the get go. Can't imagine a better tour leader.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to York, England
- Day 2: York to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Day 3: Edinburgh
- Day 4: Edinburgh
- Day 5: Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Day 6: Glasgow to Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Day 7: Belfast to Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Day 8: Galway
- Day 9: Galway to Killarney
- Day 10: Killarney to Dublin
- Day 11: Dublin
- Day 12: Dublin to North Wales, Wales
- Day 13: North Wales to Cardiff
- Day 14: Cardiff to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends at approximately 9 pm in London at the Best Western Burns Hotel, however, the drop-off point will be confirmed at the time of booking. We never recommend booking a flight on the evening of the last day of the tour, as London is a big city and traffic is very unpredictable and an unforeseen delay might interfere with getting to your flight on time.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts at 6 am in London at Best Western Burns Hotel, however, the joining point will be confirmed at the time of booking. As the tour has such an early start, we do recommend arriving one or two days prior to the tour - that way you also get a chance of exploring beautiful London!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
Britain & Ireland 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayJul 29, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$112USD $2,677Based on Double
- SundayAug 5, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$112USD $2,677Based on Double
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from London14 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$379$2,789-14%USD $2,410Based on Double
- SundayAug 12, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to London9 seats left$112USD $2,677Based on Double
- SundayAug 19, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$112USD $2,677Based on Double
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from London14 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to London0 seats left$112USD $2,677Based on Double
- SundayAug 26, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to London0 seats left$105USD $2,514Based on Double
- SundaySep 2, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$105USD $2,514Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- SundaySep 9, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$105USD $2,514Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- SundaySep 16, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to London0 seats left$105USD $2,514Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 28 is the maximum group size for Britain & Ireland 2018.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 September 2018 the full payment of $2,410 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2410 for Britain & Ireland 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 252 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 138 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,410 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 85 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain & Ireland 2018