Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne
- Our saving
- US $ 351
Unlock $9 in extra savingsCheck availability
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Adelaide and end in Melbourne! With the discovery tour Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne, you have a 3 day tour package taking you from Adelaide to Melbourne and through Adelaide, Australia and 4 other destinations in Australia. Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- MWMikeWritten on October 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat tour guide!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Adelaide/Halls Gap (1B)
- Day 2 Halls Gap/Port Campbell (1B)
- Day 3 Port Campbell/Melbourne (1B)
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
I would like to know on which day/s of the week is the departure scheduled?
This trip departs on Monday, of the week.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tania, 37 years old16th September 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- MondayOct 30, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayNov 1, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$10PriceUSD $4195 spaces left
- MondayNov 20, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayNov 22, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$10PriceUSD $4194 spaces left
- MondayDec 4, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayDec 6, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$11PriceUSD $439Only 3 spaces left
- MondayDec 11, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayDec 13, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$97Price$439-20%USD $3519 spaces left
- MondayDec 18, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayDec 20, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$97Price$439-20%USD $3515 spaces left
- MondayDec 25, 2017from AdelaideWednesdayDec 27, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$11PriceUSD $439Only 1 space left
- MondayJan 8, 2018from AdelaideWednesdayJan 10, 2018in MelbourneOur saving$11PriceUSD $43910+ spaces left
- MondayJan 22, 2018from AdelaideWednesdayJan 24, 2018in MelbourneOur saving$11PriceUSD $4390 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayFeb 5, 2018from AdelaideWednesdayFeb 7, 2018in MelbourneOur saving$11PriceUSD $4395 spaces left
- MondayFeb 19, 2018from AdelaideWednesdayFeb 21, 2018in MelbourneOur saving$11PriceUSD $4390 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Melbourne is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 December 2017 the full payment of $351 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $351 for Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 806 km.
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 438 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 51 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 165 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $351 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 862 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 51 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 6,207 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne