Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 46:53:59
- Our saving
- US $ 402
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Adelaide and end in Melbourne! With the adventure tour Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne, you have a 3 day tour package taking you from Adelaide to Melbourne and through Adelaide, Australia and 4 other destinations in Australia. Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- LLisaWritten on July 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentHard joining a group that's already been together for a few weeks but Darcy made me feel welcome. Great guide!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewHi Lisa. Glad your CEO was able to help you integrate into the group, Hope you had a top notch time ;)
- MWMikeWritten on October 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat tour guide!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Adelaide/Halls Gap (1B)
- Day 2 Halls Gap/Port Campbell (1B)
- Day 3 Port Campbell/Melbourne (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I would like to know on which day/s of the week is the departure scheduled?
This trip departs on Monday, of the week.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Melbourne7 seats left$17USD $402
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to MelbourneOnly 2 seats left$17USD $402Book Now Hold my
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Melbourne7 seats left$17USD $402Instant BookHold my
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to MelbourneOnly 3 seats left$17USD $402Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Melbourne is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 November 2018 the full payment of $402 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $402 for Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 806 km.
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 438 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 51 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 165 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $402 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 958 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne