Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 06:18:54
- Our saving
- US $ 281
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Adelaide and end in Melbourne! With the discovery tour Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Adelaide, Australia and 4 other destinations in Australia. Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- MWMikeWritten on October 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat tour guide!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Adelaide/Halls Gap (1B)
- Day 2 Halls Gap/Port Campbell (1B)
- Day 3 Port Campbell/Melbourne (1B)
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
I would like to know on which day/s of the week is the departure scheduled?
This trip departs on Monday, of the week.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Danielle6th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- January 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayMay 2, 2018to MelbourneOnly 1 seat leftOnly 1 day left toSave $77$419-18%USD $342
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to Melbourne0 seats leftSave $17USD $402Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to Melbourne6 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $77$419-18%USD $342
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $137$419-33%USD $281
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Melbourne9 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $73$399-18%USD $325
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $93$399-23%USD $306
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Melbourne4 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $73$399-18%USD $325
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to MelbourneOnly 2 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $73$399-18%USD $325
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $73$399-18%USD $325
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to MelbourneOnly 1 seat leftOnly 1 day left toSave $73$399-18%USD $325
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Melbourne is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 July 2018 the full payment of $281 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $281 for Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 806 km.
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 438 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 51 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 165 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $281 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 808 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Ocean Road East–Adelaide to Melbourne