The Red Centre to Adelaide
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 921
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore Kings Canyon
- Visit Ayres Rock
- Enjoy a wine tasting session
- Sleep under the stars in a swag
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start in Alice Springs and end in Adelaide! With the discovery tour The Red Centre to Adelaide, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Alice Springs to Adelaide and through Alice Springs, Australia and 5 other destinations in Australia. The Red Centre to Adelaide includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- QAQuirineWritten on April 17, 20174.0 - GoodI had a great time on the tour. The entire experience was great; lovely people, amazing views, a good guide, ... Everything was there!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Alice Springs
- Day 2 Alice Springs/Uluru
- Day 3 Uluru (1B, 1D)
- Day 4 Uluru/Coober Pedy (1B)
- Day 5 Coober Pedy/Flinders Ranges (1B, 1D)
- Day 6 Flinders Ranges/Adelaide (1B)
- Day 7 Adelaide
- Day 8 Adelaide
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Red Centre to Adelaide
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Alice Springs8 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to AdelaideOnly 1 seat leftOnly 5 days left toSave $235$1,279-18%USD $1,044Book Now Hold my
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Alice Springs8 DaysMondayMay 21, 2018to Adelaide5 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $235$1,279-18%USD $1,044
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Alice Springs8 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $358$1,279-28%USD $921
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Alice Springs8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Adelaide8 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $297$1,279-23%USD $982
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Alice Springs8 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $297$1,279-23%USD $982
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Alice Springs8 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Adelaide6 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $235$1,279-18%USD $1,044
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Alice Springs8 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Adelaide0 seats leftSave $51USD $1,228Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Alice Springs8 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $235$1,279-18%USD $1,044
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Alice Springs8 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to AdelaideOnly 1 seat leftOnly 5 days left toSave $235$1,279-18%USD $1,044Book Now Hold my
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Alice Springs8 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Adelaide8 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $51USD $1,228
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Alice Springs is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 June 2018 the full payment of $921 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $921 for The Red Centre to Adelaide, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,790 km.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 248 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 134 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 550 km
- Coober Pedy (Australia)
- 154 km
- William Creek (Australia)
- 704 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $921 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 805 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Red Centre to Adelaide