Holy Island, Alnwick Castle & the Kingdom of Northumbria - from Edinburgh
- Our saving
- US $ 44
- +2 Destinations
- Experience the British Isles
- Visit Alnwick Casle
- Battle Fields of Flodden
- Visit stunning Scottish gardens
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Annette Melberzs's review about another Timberbush Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
The tour was fantastic. Graham was friendly and knowledgeable and tweaked the itinerary to suit the group and the weather. The accommodation at Springfields Guedt House in Portree was comfortable and convenient with great breakfasts. Nothing to fault. I... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Optional Extras:
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the admissions to Alnwick and Lindisfarne Castles included?
No, they are not. However, this operator can provide admission details/prices under request.
Can I bring my 2 year old child on this tour?
Unfortunately, we are not able to carry children under the age of 5 on our scheduled tours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timberbush Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 January 2019 the full payment of $44 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $44 for Holy Island, Alnwick Castle & the Kingdom of Northumbria - from Edinburgh, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timberbush Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timberbush Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 92 km
- Holy Island/Lindisfarne (Scotland)
- 30 km
- Alnwick (England)
- 111 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $44 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 270 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Holy Island, Alnwick Castle & the Kingdom of Northumbria - from Edinburgh via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,433 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours