Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands - from Edinburgh
- Our saving
- US $ 51
- Explore the Stirling and Urquhart Castles
- Experience tales of local Scottish legends
- Search for the famous Loch Ness monster
- Take in the dramatic Highlands scenery
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- MCMelaidaWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide, Mark, was fantastic. His personality made our group lively and he interacted with all of us. He was so friendly and fun and humourous, he was the perfect tour guide. We had a fantastic time on our Loch Ness trip from beginning to end. Thank... Read more
- CACarinWritten on December 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mark was an excellent tour guide. He has stories galore to fill the tour. Never a boring moment. The tour is long, twelve hours of beautiful scenery. We loved the entire day. It is a lot of distance to travel , and with no toilets on the bus, each comfort... Read more
- AAnastasiaWritten on September 3, 20171.5 - Rather poor
Awful experience! If you want to spend 12 hours in the bus with 3 stops only (2 of them for souvenir shops and facilities) and only 1 in Loch Ness, then you can go. Otherwise you will waste your time. And please note: in Loch Ness if you don't buy the boat... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTimberbush Tours commented on this reviewHi Anastasia, thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback of your experience. I'm sorry to hear it was a disappointing one. The tour does stop in the highlands so I'm unsure why you feel we should tell passengers that it doesn't. As the tour covers hundreds of miles I'm sure you can understand that as a 12 hour tour it is difficult to add more stops than the 5 main ones however our driver-guides will add more stops if time permits. This information is available in our brochure and website so passengers can read the itinerary and route prior to booking. Sorry that you didn't enjoy the historical and cultural commentary from Patrick, he consistently gets 5 star reviews and I'm sure if you asked him he could have suggested alternative things to do at Loch Ness. Perhaps a guided bus tour does not match your interests and renting a car would be better so you can explore and stop where you want. - Ruairi
- GGintareWritten on June 14, 20175.0 - Excellent
Great 1-day tour with an experienced and extremely nice guide Pattrick.Show detailed ratingsTimberbush Tours commented on this reviewHi Gintare! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are pleased that you had a good tour with Patrick. Great photos by the way! If you wish to explore Scotland and create more memories with us in future please get in touch! - Ruairi
- ELElizabethWritten on September 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide was very knowledgable about the area and I learned a lot. I recommend you bring food to eat. There are only quick stops with too many people trying to buy and eat. You run out of time very quickly. Otherwise I enjoyed the tour tremendously and... Read more
- RYRanchhodWritten on July 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Right from the process of booking the tour on the website to the actual conduct and conclusion of the tour, it has been an excellent experience. Professionalism of a very high order is demonstrated at every step. Thank you.
- SRSusheelaWritten on May 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip with my daughter's been a great and very comfortable. I especially thanks to our guide Mr. Stuart for taking very much care of each and every traveller and addressing each and person my name. Mr. Stuart kept us engaged throughout the day by... Read more
- IOIGORWritten on May 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
If you happen to have Lara as your guide as we have on Sunday, May 8th, you will be rewarded twice by twelve hours of her relentlesness, witty word, love to work for the customers, her deep knowledge and safe driving. All in one package! Strongly recommended!
- ABAlexWritten on March 23, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very nice guide. Entertaining and very informed. The tour is done mostly on the bus and the sightseeing is done from the bus's window
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Optional Extras:
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can a 3 year old kid join this trip?
Please be aware that children under 5 are unable to travel on our scheduled tours.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
We want to be able to see the Battle of Culloden at Inverness. Will that be part of the tour?
Please be advised however, the visit to Culloden can only be enjoyed during our two day tour with a stay overnight within the city of Inverness.
Where are the pick up points of this tour?
Our tours have the following pick-up points:
Edinburgh: outside the green Ensign Ewart pub, at 521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE
Glasgow: 266 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1QX
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands - from Edinburgh
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Edinburgh1 DayThursdayDec 20, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $65
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Edinburgh1 DayFridayDec 21, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $65
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySaturdayDec 22, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $65
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySundayDec 23, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $65
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Edinburgh1 DayMondayDec 24, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $65
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Edinburgh1 DayThursdayDec 27, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $65
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Edinburgh1 DayFridayDec 28, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $65
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySaturdayDec 29, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $65
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySundayDec 30, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $65
- MondayDec 31, 2018from Edinburgh1 DayMondayDec 31, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $65
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timberbush Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $51 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $51 for Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands - from Edinburgh, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timberbush Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timberbush Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 143 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 64 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 91 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $51 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands - from Edinburgh via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands - from Edinburgh