Finland Northern Lights
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Harriniva.
- Day 2: Morning dogsledding near national park; "Secrets of the Northern Lights" presentation and evening snowmobile excursion.
- Day 3: Lunch at Winter Village; afternoon visit to a local reindeer herder's farm, short tour on traditional reindeer sleds; transfer to wilderness cabin, after-dinner Northern Lights snowshoe walk.
- Day 4: End Harriniva.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When is the best time of the year to take this tour?
This tour only runs at optimal times during the year to ensure that the skies are dark enough to see the lights to their full effect. The sighting is heavily dependent on the cloud cover and the activity of the Aurora. This is often down to chance, and all of the tour dates offer an equal chance of a sighting.
Am I guaranteed to see the Northern Lights?
Northern Lights (called the Aurora Borealis) is a naturally occurring phenomenon. The appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. Therefore, it is important to understand that the tour operator won’t be able to guarantee the perfect weather conditions while on the tour.
While a sighting cannot be guaranteed, Exodus Travels will do everything they can to increase your chance of spotting the fabled lights. You will be staying in a remote part of Finnish Lapland, ideally situated for optimal chances of a sighting. This tour offers many other unforgettable experiences, giving travellers the opportunity to explore an epic landscape on dogsleds and snowmobiles. It's sure to be a once in a lifetime experience!
- Finland with Exodus Travels
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Harriniva.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Harriniva (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 30,949 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours