Oktoberfest Middle Week-Twin Share
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 63:40:40
- Our saving
- US $ 504
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Feast on sauerkraut and weisswurst
- Sample delicious German brews
- Make your way around beer tents
- Wear traditional German outfits
- Rather Poor
- KellieWritten on October 6, 20154.0 - Goodit was a great trip, nice to meet people before going into the tents at oktoberfest. the hostel would not let us leave our bags there when we checked out which was a huge inconvenience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
- Day 4: Munich
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Oktoberfest Middle Week-Twin Share
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Munich4 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $114$618-18%USD $504
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $504 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $504 for Oktoberfest Middle Week-Twin Share, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $504 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest Middle Week-Twin Share via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Middle Week-Twin Share