Oktoberfest Middle Week-Twin Share
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 58:29:48
- Feast on sauerkraut and weisswurst
- Sample delicious German brews
- Make your way around beer tents
- Wear traditional German outfits
Start and end in Munich! With the oktoberfest tour Oktoberfest Middle Week-Twin Share, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany. Oktoberfest Middle Week-Twin Share includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- KellieWritten on October 6, 20154.0 - Goodit was a great trip, nice to meet people before going into the tents at oktoberfest. the hostel would not let us leave our bags there when we checked out which was a huge inconvenience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
- Day 4: Munich
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Oktoberfest Middle Week-Twin Share
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Munich4 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $593Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Oktoberfest Middle Week-Twin Share, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest Middle Week-Twin Share via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Middle Week-Twin Share