Oktoberfest Opening Week-Twin Share
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
Start and end in Munich! With the oktoberfest tour Oktoberfest Opening Week-Twin Share, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany. Oktoberfest Opening Week-Twin Share includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Travel Talk:Write a review
- John S's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - GoodI did Oktoberfest with Travel Talk in September, it was loads of fun, the hostel we stayed in was locate... Read more
- Kellie Bright's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - Goodit was a great trip, nice to meet people before going into the tents at oktoberfest. the hostel would not let us leave ... Read more
- Bethany Dawson's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide has been fantastic, full of energy & sense of adventure. We had enough tables for our group due to his ex... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
- Day 4: Munich
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this include a reserved spot for us at the table to the Oktoberfest?
There is no reservation at the Oktoberfest. However, please note that over the past 8 years, we were able to get a table each weekend.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Oktoberfest Opening Week-Twin Share, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,810 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest Opening Week-Twin Share via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours