Abruzzo Winter Walk & Snowshoe
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 33:44:54
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Rome! With the hiking & trekking tour Abruzzo Winter Walk & Snowshoe, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 5 other destinations in Italy. Abruzzo Winter Walk & Snowshoe is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Rodger Fryer's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThe excellent rapour that Vanessa the tour leader had with the group
- Jennifer Allen's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was a great mix of moderate walking, excellent food and local culture. Our passionate guide was very knowledge... Read more
- Jasmin Moore's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing!! So so much fun and the walks and views and food were all sensational!! Should definitely be noted that this re... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start in Calascio.
- Day 2: Cross dense beech forests and walk along deep canyons to reach the Voltigno High Plateau.
- Day 3: A short drive to Santo Stefano di Sessanio (1250m) and walk to the Campo Imperatore through medieval villages and snow-covered pastures. There will be the chance to visit Santo Stefano di Sessanio that has been declared one of the most fascinating little villages of whole Italy.
- Day 4: Circular walk to Monte Bolza from Castel del Monte, visit to rocca Calascio medieval tower and dinner in a local restaurant.
- Day 5: Campo Felice Plateau, excursion in the forest with break in a refuge.
- Day 6: Panoramic walk around Monte Rapina to Barrasso Refuge (1500m) offering Great views on the Orfento's gorge.
- Day 7: Snowshes in the beech forest of Lama Bianca along the slopes of Maiella.
- Day 8: End in Caramanico Terme.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Abruzzo Winter Walk & Snowshoe, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 311 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 110 km
- Calascio (Italy)
- 5 km
- Santo Stefano di Sessanio (Italy)
- 19 km
- Sirente Velino (Italy)
- 40 km
- Caramanico Terme (Italy)
- 6 km
- Majella National Park (Italy)
- 131 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,753 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours