Abruzzo Winter Walk & Snowshoe
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- william glaus's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
Great inteniary, Albert had to scramble to make alternative plans as it rained a lot. Great group. Will use your company again.
- Christopher McDonald's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Well organized and the hiking was a nice easy pace to be able to take in the surroundings.
- mariannarando's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - Good
there was a lot of walking it was not easy at all at times it was very stressful to catch up a lot of steps and fast paced for middle age people at times it could have been avoided by being dropped off closer on top of the placed visited instead of... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start in Calascio.
- Day 2: Cross dense beech forests and walk along deep canyons to reach the Voltigno High Plateau.
- Day 3: A short drive to Santo Stefano di Sessanio (1250m) and walk to the Campo Imperatore through medieval villages and snow-covered pastures. There will be the chance to visit Santo Stefano di Sessanio that has been declared one of the most fascinating little villages of whole Italy.
- Day 4: Circular walk to Monte Bolza from Castel del Monte, visit to rocca Calascio medieval tower and dinner in a local restaurant.
- Day 5: Campo Felice Plateau, excursion in the forest with break in a refuge.
- Day 6: Panoramic walk around Monte Rapina to Barrasso Refuge (1500m) offering Great views on the Orfento's gorge.
- Day 7: Snowshes in the beech forest of Lama Bianca along the slopes of Maiella.
- Day 8: End in Caramanico Terme.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Abruzzo Winter Walk & Snowshoe, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 110 km
- Calascio (Italy)
- 5 km
- Santo Stefano di Sessanio (Italy)
- 19 km
- Sirente Velino (Italy)
- 40 km
- Caramanico Terme (Italy)
- 6 km
- Majella National Park (Italy)
- 131 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours