Abruzzo Winter Walk & Snowshoe
- +5 Destinations
- South Italy
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- william glaus's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
Great inteniary, Albert had to scramble to make alternative plans as it rained a lot. Great group. Will use your company again.
- Christopher McDonald's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Well organized and the hiking was a nice easy pace to be able to take in the surroundings.
- Evelyn Lazare's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
we were a small group - 12 plus the guide. Serena was fabulous. Attentive without hovering and assertive without being bossy. The attention to detail was astounding; very impressed that Serena spent time with us even when the meal or event was not covered.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start in Calascio.
- Day 2: Cross dense beech forests and walk along deep canyons to reach the Voltigno High Plateau.
- Day 3: A short drive to Santo Stefano di Sessanio (1250m) and walk to the Campo Imperatore through medieval villages and snow-covered pastures. There will be the chance to visit Santo Stefano di Sessanio that has been declared one of the most fascinating little villages of whole Italy.
- Day 4: Circular walk to Monte Bolza from Castel del Monte, visit to rocca Calascio medieval tower and dinner in a local restaurant.
- Day 5: Campo Felice Plateau, excursion in the forest with break in a refuge.
- Day 6: Panoramic walk around Monte Rapina to Barrasso Refuge (1500m) offering Great views on the Orfento's gorge.
- Day 7: Snowshes in the beech forest of Lama Bianca along the slopes of Maiella.
- Day 8: End in Caramanico Terme.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke, 22 years old26th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Abruzzo Winter Walk & Snowshoe, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 110 km
- Calascio (Italy)
- 5 km
- Santo Stefano di Sessanio (Italy)
- 19 km
- Sirente Velino (Italy)
- 40 km
- Caramanico Terme (Italy)
- 6 km
- Majella National Park (Italy)
- 131 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,432 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours