3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure (Mel-Adl)
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 06:09:08
- Our saving
- US $ 272
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Melbourne and end in Adelaide! With the wildlife tour 3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure (Mel-Adl), you have a 3 day tour package taking you from Melbourne to Adelaide and through Melbourne, Australia and 8 other destinations in Australia. 3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure (Mel-Adl) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Bunyip Tours:Write a review
- Carolyn Carmignac's review about another Bunyip Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat value for the money! An intense and exciting three days where you get to see Australia in a nutshell. Well organi... Read more
- Cindy L's review about another Bunyip Tours tour4.0 - GoodWe had the greatest tour captain Rob and he knows the best way to avoid crowds and even brought us to hidden spots for g... Read more
- Tristan's review about another Bunyip Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour package and guide
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (L, D)
- Day 2 (B, L, D)
- Day 3 (B, L)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2016
Do you offer any discounts or have any promotions if someone books more than one tour?
Every time you book with us you normally receive further travel credits which will you can use to discount on future tours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Daniel6th February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bunyip Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 June 2018 the full payment of $272 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $272 for 3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure (Mel-Adl), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bunyip Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bunyip Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,200 km.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 118 km
- Lorne (Australia)
- 36 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 12 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 35 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
- 16 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 152 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 197 km
- Torquay (Australia)
- 635 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $272 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 808 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure (Mel-Adl) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,780 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours