Noto Coastline and Highlands Cycle
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 48:45:54
Start in Kanazawa and end in Nagoya! With the bicycle tour Noto Coastline and Highlands Cycle, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Kanazawa, Japan and 9 other destinations in Japan. Starting from $0.00, Noto Coastline and Highlands Cycle is 100% cheaper than the average 8-12 day tour through Japan.
- Age range
- 36 to 50 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Meeting in Kanazawa
- Day 2 - Kanazawa to Togi
- Day 3 - Togi to Wajima
- Day 4 - Wajima to Suzu
- Day 5 - Suzu to Wakuru Onsen
- Day 6 - Wakura Onsen to Shirakawago Village
- Day 7 - Shirakawago to Takayama
- Day 8 - Takayama to Gujohachiman
- Day 9 - Gujohachiman to Gifu
- Day 10 - Tour finish
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the price for the single supplement, please?
The single supplement cost for this tour is NZD $490.
Do we really have to be 50 years old or under to be able to join the tour?
There is no age limit on this tour. As long as you are fit and healthy cyclists, you can join anytime.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Kanazawa is the starting point and Nagoya is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure South booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Noto Coastline and Highlands Cycle, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure South will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure South tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 435 km.
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 26 km
- Togiya (Japan)
- 90 km
- Wajima (Japan)
- 31 km
- Suzu (Japan)
- 130 km
- Shirakawa (Japan)
- 35 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 51 km
- Gujo Hachiman Castle (Japan)
- 20 km
- Mino (Japan)
- 22 km
- Gifu (Japan)
- 30 km
- Nagoya (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,876 tours in Asia
- covered by 288 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Noto Coastline and Highlands Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32,531 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours