- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Ocean Cruise
- Susan Chapman's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - Good
Despite some very wet weather it was a thoroughly enjoyable holiday.
- Philip Capper's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
A fantastic holiday enabling you to see the Rockies in a way that you would not experience if travelling on your own. Though this is a challlenging set of hikes it's perfectly doable for anyone who walks in areas like the Lake District.<br /><br... Read more
- Steven Kennewell's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip, scenery and walks were so much better than I imagined. Some great wildlife encounters as well. The four regions we camped in were quite different from each other so you got a great overview of the Rockies.<br /><br /><strong>What was the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Reykjavik, Iceland and overnight in hotel.
- Day 2: Embarkation Day in Akureyri.
- Day 3-4: Exploring East Greenland.
- Day 5: Exploring South Greenland.
- Day 6-11: Exploring Greenland’s West Coast.
- Day 12: Disembarkation in Kangerlussuaq.
- Day 13: End Reykjavik.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Ottawa is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greenland Explorer, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ottawa (Canada)
- 2,814 km
- Sondre Stromfjord (Kangerlussuaq) (Greenland)
- 245 km
- Ilulissat (Greenland)
- 560 km
- Nuuk (Greenland)
- 682 km
- Tasiilaq (Greenland)
- 759 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,877 tours in North America
- covered by 78 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,104 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours