Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Inle Lake
- Mt Popa National Park
Start and end in Yangon! With the bicycle tour Cycle Myanmar (Burma), you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) and 9 other destinations in Myanmar (Burma). Cycle Myanmar (Burma) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Yangon.
- Day 2: Fly to Heho and drive to Inle Lake; short ride.
- Day 3: Cycle to Inthein pagodas, then cruise on Inle Lake past craft industries and local markets, and see the famous leg-rowing fishermen.
- Day 4: Ride to minority villages around Inle Lake.
- Day 5: Cycle across Shan Highland to Pindaya; visit Pindaya caves.
- Day 6: Drive and cycle to Mandalay.
- Day 7: Ride to Mingun and return to Mandalay by boat.
- Day 8: Visit U-Bein Bridge; cycle/drive to Monywa; visit cave of a thousand Buddhas.
- Day 9: Drive and cycle to Pakkoku; boat ride on Irrawaddy River to Bagan.
- Day 10: Explore Bagan temple complex by bike.
- Day 11: Cycle to Mt Popa, option to cycle or drive back to Bagan.
- Day 12: *Free morning (optional ride); afternoon flight to Yangon. *
- Day 13: Yangon city tour including the old colonial areas of this former capital.
- Day 14: End Yangon.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ALiam Curran· November 15, 2013A great way to see a beautiful country.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The view from the bridge in Mandalay and the amazing temples in BaganDo you have any advice for potential travellers?It is VERY hot in April.Review collected by Exodus Travels
- AAnthoula Madden· August 13, 2013This is a great trip, providing an excellent overview of Burma. The guide is very knowledgeable and overall it was a very enjoyable experience. On some days I would have liked more cycling but overall it was good and I loved Burma!What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AClodagh Hayes· May 13, 2013I was completely enchanted with Burma and travelling by bike was an excellent way to see it. Despite its recent turbulent history, it was a very calm and peaceful place to visit with amazing sights around every corner. What was the most inspirational... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJonathan Grix· April 11, 2013If you are reading this review you must be considering going to Burma - our advice is go ahead and book. It is a beautiful country with surprises around every corner, friendly and welcoming people and cycling is a great way to see the country. If you... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAna Toole· March 21, 2013Of all the cycling trips I've done this ranks as my favourite. The cycling is quite varied (the food less so...) and there is a mix of hills and flatter bits. There's plenty of opportunities to visit sites of interest along the way and to really take in... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJon Markovic· March 21, 2013On balance this was a good trip, a balance of an excellent main part (cycling in central Burma), marred by a series of cock-ups at teither end of the trip in Yangon.A number of perfectly avoidable organisational errors in Yangon at either end of the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALayla McCay· March 14, 2013A nice way of seeing the sights and countryside of Burma - as long as you are keen to cycle up a lot of hills in the blazing sun every day.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The first couple of days of cycling around Inle Lake were... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMichael Borkan· February 04, 2013A really well designed trip with a good selection of sights and experiences.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Bagan and the thousands of pagodas/temple were truly a once in a lifetime sight.What did you think of your group leader?Zaw... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Cycle Myanmar (Burma)
From Yangon to Yangon
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 22, 2020SaturdayDec 5, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,279
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayDec 20, 2020SaturdayJan 2, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,279
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayFeb 21, 2021SaturdayMar 6, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,499
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 21, 2021SaturdayDec 4, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,499
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayDec 5, 2021SaturdayDec 18, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,499
- Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar