Calypso's Isle: Self-Guided Walking in Gozo - Premium
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 20 Jul 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Mgarr and end in Nadur! With the self-guided tour Calypso's Isle: Self-Guided Walking in Gozo - Premium, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Mgarr, Malta and 6 other destinations in Malta. Calypso's Isle: Self-Guided Walking in Gozo - Premium is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Debra Ames's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentI would recommend this tour to anyone. While the biking was a challenge at times (more hills, more technical riding than... Read more
- Reinhold Dillon's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentGeorge is a very fit, knowlegeable, and entertaining guide.
- Troy Kish's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely impressed with everything this trip had to offer. While we were not able to follow the planned itinerary due ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Gozo.
- Day 2: Coastal walk from Mgarr port to the narrow creek of Mgarr ix-Xini.
- Day 3: Walk via Basilica Ta' Pinu, a Baroque church and stunning cliffs of the north coast.
- Day 4: Hike to Xlendi bay.
- Day 5: Free day; optional visit to Victoria or Ramla Beach.
- Day 6: Punic burial site and the Inland Sea.
- Day 7: Qala to Nadur via Dahlet Qorrot harbour and the hidden beach at San Blas Bay.
- Day 8: End Gozo.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Mgarr is the starting point and Nadur is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Calypso's Isle: Self-Guided Walking in Gozo - Premium, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 19 km.
- Mgarr (Malta)
- 5 km
- Sannat (Malta)
- 2 km
- Xlendi (Malta)
- 5 km
- Xaghra (Malta)
- 2 km
- Ramla Bay (Malta)
- 4 km
- Qala (Malta)
- 1 km
- Nadur (Malta)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,964 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours