Loire Gastronomic Self-Guided Cycling - Premium (15 destinations)
- Alexandra Passa's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
The Mont Blanc Highlights was an amazing tour! The room at the chalet where we stayed for the week was beautiful! Our room had an incredible view of Mont Blanc so when you woke up in the morning that was the first thing you would see. Zohi and Ben were our... Read more
- Review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
The guided hikes with Sean: excellent The meals breakfast, choices for lunch and afternoon tea and dinner: excellent Sarah did an amazing job with the meals Will definitely recommend to my friends
- rennie kienitz's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
peter smith was the key he was a great guide but also just a great person he was extremely helpful at all times. And his have us carry the picnic lunches and then preparing them on the trail was a great idea all guides should do this we all carried some... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Chissay.
- Day 2: Cycle along the River Cher to Château de Chenonceau; cycle on to St Ouen-les-Vignes via Amboise.
- Day 3: Free day to return to Amboise; or cycle along the River Cisse to the wine capital of Vouvray.
- Day 4: Cycle to Autreche; continue onto Chaumont; finish in Chitenay.
- Day 5: Free day to visit the chateau at Cheverny. Alternatively, cycle to Chateau de Chambord.
- Day 6: Cycle via Fougeres-sur-Bievre and along the River Cher to Montrichard; then ride onto Château de Chissay for a well-earned dip in the pool!
- Day 7: End Chissay.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in St-Pierre-des-Corps.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Loire Gastronomic Self-Guided Cycling - Premium (15 destinations), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- St-Pierre-des-Corps (France)
- 31 km
- Chissay-en-Touraine (France)
- 5 km
- Chenonceaux (France)
- 11 km
- Amboise (France)
- 14 km
- Vouvray (France)
- 19 km
- Limeray (France)
- 8 km
- Autreche (France)
- 15 km
- Chaumont sur Loire (France)
- 9 km
- Les Montils (France)
- 5 km
- Chitenay (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,442 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours