Dordogne Gastronomic Self-Guided Cycling (9 destinations)
- Alexandra Passa's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
The Mont Blanc Highlights was an amazing tour! The room at the chalet where we stayed for the week was beautiful! Our room had an incredible view of Mont Blanc so when you woke up in the morning that was the first thing you would see. Zohi and Ben were our... Read more
- Review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
The guided hikes with Sean: excellent The meals breakfast, choices for lunch and afternoon tea and dinner: excellent Sarah did an amazing job with the meals Will definitely recommend to my friends
- rennie kienitz's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
peter smith was the key he was a great guide but also just a great person he was extremely helpful at all times. And his have us carry the picnic lunches and then preparing them on the trail was a great idea all guides should do this we all carried some... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Souillac.
- Day 2: Two ride options. The more challenging option goes via Chateau de Fenelon and Grolejac. Alternatively, ride via Carlux to Sarlat.
- Day 3: Free day to relax in Sarlat or enjoy an optional ride to Domme or La Roque-Gageac.
- Day 4: Two ride possibilities. Head through the rolling countryside of the Perigord Nord, or follow the Dordogne to Beynac; end the day in Les Eyzies.
- Day 5: Free day in Les Eyzies; optional ride through the Vezere Gorges or spend the day canoeing or kayaking.
- Day 6: Cycle to La Roque St Christophe and the village of St Leon; end the ride in Auriac-du-Perigord.
- Day 7: Free day exploring Montignac, or ride to the Lascaux II caves.
- Day 8: Cycle back to Souillac via Salignac and the Manoir d'Eyrignac.
- Day 9: End Souillac.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Souillac.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Dordogne Gastronomic Self-Guided Cycling (9 destinations), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Souillac (France)
- 21 km
- Sarlat-La-Caneda (France)
- 10 km
- Domme (France)
- 16 km
- Meyrals (France)
- 6 km
- Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil (France)
- 10 km
- St Leon sur Vezere (France)
- 8 km
- Montignac (France)
- 16 km
- Salignac Eyvigues (France)
- 15 km
- Souillac (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,538 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours