Dordogne Gastronomic Self-Guided Cycling (9 destinations)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 34:55:52
Start and end in Souillac! With the bicycle tour Dordogne Gastronomic Self-Guided Cycling (9 destinations), you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Souillac, France and 7 other destinations in France. Dordogne Gastronomic Self-Guided Cycling (9 destinations) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- rennie kienitz's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellentpeter smith was the key he was a great guide but also just a great person he was extremely helpful at all times. And his... Read more
- Troy Kish's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely impressed with everything this trip had to offer. While we were not able to follow the planned itinerary due ... Read more
- Tatiana Gulyaeva's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodWell organized tour, good accommodation. Interesting walks. Tour leader Isabelle beyond expected, knowledgeable, great ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Souillac.
- Day 2: Two ride options. The more challenging option goes via Chateau de Fenelon and Grolejac. Alternatively, ride via Carlux to Sarlat.
- Day 3: Free day to relax in Sarlat or enjoy an optional ride to Domme or La Roque-Gageac.
- Day 4: Two ride possibilities. Head through the rolling countryside of the Perigord Nord, or follow the Dordogne to Beynac; end the day in Les Eyzies.
- Day 5: Free day in Les Eyzies; optional ride through the Vezere Gorges or spend the day canoeing or kayaking.
- Day 6: Cycle to La Roque St Christophe and the village of St Leon; end the ride in Auriac-du-Perigord.
- Day 7: Free day exploring Montignac, or ride to the Lascaux II caves.
- Day 8: Cycle back to Souillac via Salignac and the Manoir d'Eyrignac.
- Day 9: End Souillac.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Souillac.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Dordogne Gastronomic Self-Guided Cycling (9 destinations), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 102 km.
- Souillac (France)
- 21 km
- Sarlat-La-Caneda (France)
- 10 km
- Domme (France)
- 16 km
- Meyrals (France)
- 6 km
- Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil (France)
- 10 km
- St Leon sur Vezere (France)
- 8 km
- Montignac (France)
- 16 km
- Salignac Eyvigues (France)
- 15 km
- Souillac (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,216 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours