Contrasts of Catalunya Self-Guided Cycling - Premium (13 destinations)
- +11 Destinations
- AnonymousWritten on July 31, 20135.0 - Excellent
A fantastic cycling holiday in the hidden Costa Brava, hardly any traffic or other people, with superb hotels and delicious meals.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Despite not cycling much in the UK, we managed the distances easily,... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on July 1, 20135.0 - Excellent
Very good holiday with excellent cycling routes, good quality bikes and some unique hotels. We did not realise that the Costa Brava had so many medieval villages relatively close to the coast. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Being able... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Calella de Palafrugell.
- Day 2: Ride to the lovely village of Pals; continue through Palau Sator and Fontanilles; loop back towards the coast at Platja de Pals.
- Day 3: Free day to relax on the beach, or optional ride to Begur.
- Day 4: Ride to mediaeval Torroella de Montgri; head inland to Castell d'Emporda at La Bisbal.
- Day 5: Free day to laze by the pool or enjoy an optional ride to Corca and Monells.
- Day 6: Ride to the walled village of Ullastret; continue to market town of Palafrugell for lunch, then return to Calella de Palafrugell for your final night.
- Day 7: End Calella de Palafrugell.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Flaca.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Contrasts of Catalunya Self-Guided Cycling - Premium (13 destinations), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Flaca (Spain)
- 23 km
- Calella de Palafrugell (Spain)
- 6 km
- Pals (Spain)
- 4 km
- Palau-sator (Spain)
- 10 km
- Begur (Spain)
- 13 km
- Torroella de Montgri (Spain)
- 10 km
- Castell d'Emporda (Spain)
- 3 km
- Corca (Spain)
- 2 km
- Monells (Spain)
- 4 km
- La Bisbal (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,465 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours