Cross-country Skiing: Venabu (1 destination)
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- VDVickiWritten on January 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is a fantastic tour. The guides at Venabu Fjelljotell and great and the accommodation is lovely the food was amazing and the location was beautiful.
- Lisa McweanWritten on March 18, 20134.0 - Good
Extremely enjoyable, very challenging if you've never done any skiing before but great exercise! Tour guides were great and very knowledgable. Hotel rooms were basic but food was really good. Only negative is there was not a lot to do at night for... Read more
- Kevin PriorWritten on March 18, 20133.0 - Average
This is an excellent mountain hotel. There is plenty of variety from new to x-country ski to off track mountain skiingWhat did you think of your group leader?Although there is no resident Exodus rep the hotel guides (Robert and Wenka pronounced Venka) made... Read more
- Megan PeatWritten on March 18, 20135.0 - Excellent
Excellent, professional and friendly set up, with comprehensive tuition and guiding. The full board option is very good value for money in what can be an eye-wateringly expensive (in GBP terms) country.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Read more
- Andrew MustonWritten on January 13, 20135.0 - Excellent
Venabu is a great addition to the Exodus brochure. Good range of skiing, great leaders, effective instruction, very good hotel. This would also be a good base for some overnught(s) in the huts that are within reach. A must do trip!What was the most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Venabu
- Day 2: Morning tuition with our local instructors. The afternoon is free to practise on your own
- Day 3: Cross-country ski tour with tuition.
- Day 4: Ski tour with our instructors. Choose between shorter or longer tours. You can also ski independently.
- Day 5: Free day for the snowshoeing or skiing independently
- Day 6-7: Ski independently or with the group on one of our ski tours.
- Day 8: End Venabu
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
how many hours of daylight is there in Norway in late December/ early January
Daylight hours - you can expect 5-6 hours daylight in Dec/Jan.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nathalie19th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Oslo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cross-country Skiing: Venabu (1 destination), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Oslo (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cross-country Skiing: Venabu (1 destination)