Cross-country Skiing in the Pyrenees
ends on 23 Jul 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Barcelona! With the ski, snowboard & snow tour Cross-country Skiing in the Pyrenees, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and Bolquere. Cross-country Skiing in the Pyrenees is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Troy Kish's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely impressed with everything this trip had to offer. While we were not able to follow the planned itinerary due ... Read more
- Tatiana Gulyaeva's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodWell organized tour, good accommodation. Interesting walks. Tour leader Isabelle beyond expected, knowledgeable, great ... Read more
- Zoe Diamond's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThis week in Charmonix was a dream! The chalet is quaint and comfortable, and the hosts Rich and Sarah are extremely hos... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Bolquère.
- Day 2: An introductory day refreshing skills on easy tracks around Bolquère and the forested area of Les Estanyols. Lunch will normally be taken at a café in Pyrenées 2000.
- Day 3-4: Skiing further afield, including le Col de la Llose.
- Day 5: Free day, with a range of activity options and excursions including snowshoeing, downhill skiing or cultural sightseeing.
- Day 6: A day skiing at La Calme.
- Day 7: Another delightful forest area, La Quillane, with a range of interesting circuits. Lunch can be taken at the nearby Station de La Quillane
- Day 8: End Bolquere
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cross-country Skiing in the Pyrenees, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 249 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 125 km
- Bolquere (France)
- 125 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours