Cross-country Skiing in the Pyrenees
- Alexandra Passa's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
The Mont Blanc Highlights was an amazing tour! The room at the chalet where we stayed for the week was beautiful! Our room had an incredible view of Mont Blanc so when you woke up in the morning that was the first thing you would see. Zohi and Ben were our... Read more
- Review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
The guided hikes with Sean: excellent The meals breakfast, choices for lunch and afternoon tea and dinner: excellent Sarah did an amazing job with the meals Will definitely recommend to my friends
- rennie kienitz's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
peter smith was the key he was a great guide but also just a great person he was extremely helpful at all times. And his have us carry the picnic lunches and then preparing them on the trail was a great idea all guides should do this we all carried some... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Bolquère.
- Day 2: An introductory day refreshing skills on easy tracks around Bolquère and the forested area of Les Estanyols. Lunch will normally be taken at a café in Pyrenées 2000.
- Day 3-4: Skiing further afield, including le Col de la Llose.
- Day 5: Free day, with a range of activity options and excursions including snowshoeing, downhill skiing or cultural sightseeing.
- Day 6: A day skiing at La Calme.
- Day 7: Another delightful forest area, La Quillane, with a range of interesting circuits. Lunch can be taken at the nearby Station de La Quillane
- Day 8: End Bolquere
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda26th October 2018
About the countries
- EuroSpain and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cross-country Skiing in the Pyrenees, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 125 km
- Bolquere (France)
- 125 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,527 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours