Cross-country Skiing in Seefeld
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Michael HoathWritten on February 13, 20135.0 - Excellent
Just what I needed. After 25 years of classic, with an occasional feeble attempt at skating based on watching others (and misinterpreting what I saw), it was revelatory (maybe a bit of hyperbole there).What did you think of your group leader?David was... Read more
- Francisco BarahonaWritten on January 26, 20134.0 - Good
Group was nice and friendly. Instructor also very pleasant. Great locationWhat did you think of your group leader?Pleasant personDo you have any advice for potential travellers?Take this trip
- Rosey HowarthWritten on January 22, 20135.0 - Excellent
A brilliant week with good company, good skiing and instruction, great hotel and a great leader.what more could you wantWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I think from my personal point of view snowploughing down the rather large hills on... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Seefeld
- Day 2-4: Three days of cross-country skiing.
- Day 5: Free day.
- Day 6-7: Two further days of cross-country skiing.
- Day 8: End Seefeld.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Innsbruck.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cross-country Skiing in Seefeld, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 18 km
- Seefeld (Austria)
- 18 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,733 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours