Cross-country Skiing in Seefeld
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 64:26:38
Start and end in Innsbruck! With the ski, snowboard & snow tour Cross-country Skiing in Seefeld, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Innsbruck, Austria and Seefeld. Cross-country Skiing in Seefeld is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
3 ReviewsWrite a review
- AnonymousWritten on February 13, 20135.0 - ExcellentJust what I needed. After 25 years of classic, with an occasional feeble attempt at skating based on watching others (and misinterpreting what I saw), it was revelatory (maybe a bit of hyperbole there).What did you think of your group leader?David was great. Â well organised and he knew his stuff.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?Some people were unaware that cash is often preferred to cards - not just for this particular holiday, but in general in Austria (and anyway, paying a 10 Euro lunch bill by card?). Â Also, ski hire is a significant cost and may be higher than expected (but is worth it for decent equipment).Is there anything else you would like to add?You don't need form-fitting Lycra to skate. Â You can also skate carrying a large rucksack, although this may result in the occasional discussion of the merits of travelling light with less well-equipped passers-by Â - even those that are carrying more around their midriff than you are carrying on your back (fortunately the said gentleman's English, and my German, were not adequate for me to explain that his tight-fitting Lycra did not reduce his mass - it just shifted it around a bit).
- AnonymousWritten on January 26, 20134.0 - GoodGroup was nice and friendly. Instructor also very pleasant. Great locationWhat did you think of your group leader?Pleasant personDo you have any advice for potential travellers?Take this trip
- AnonymousWritten on January 22, 20135.0 - ExcellentA brilliant week with good company, good skiing and instruction, great hotel and a great leader.what more could you wantWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I think from my personal point of view snowploughing down the rather large hills on B loipe...since I am a bit weak in that area .......and then from nothingÂ - mastering the XCÂ skate technique to get me round. David the Leader had time and patienceÂ for us all even though all different levels .I really did Â have Â lots of "wow" moments during the week.What did you think of your group leader?Brilliant. Very knowlegeable, patient, nothing too much trouble and exellent company. I had a couple of goals and he helped me achieve them.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?Take a swimming costume to go to Pool in Seefelt in the evenings and sit in hot pool water outside gazing up at stars! Bliss.Is there anything else you would like to add?A great combination of XC skiing and lots of challenges during the week. Hotel was new to Exodus and is a great find.Â Can't believe it is all over....until next year and can't wait!! Another success for Exodus. I have never been dissapointed with their holidays. Thanks You!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Seefeld
- Day 2-4: Three days of cross-country skiing.
- Day 5: Free day.
- Day 6-7: Two further days of cross-country skiing.
- Day 8: End Seefeld.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Innsbruck.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cross-country Skiing in Seefeld, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 35 km.
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 18 km
- Seefeld (Austria)
- 18 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours