Highlights of Italy
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- William Behrens's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour! Martina was beyond wonderful- knowledgeable, friendly, observant, funny. This was our first group tour a... Read more
- Gail Jenkins's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodMaria was awesome,, she was so patient and so organised. Her meal suggestions were great. The extra guides were great ... Read more
- Carol Koehler's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentFantastic trip with a lot of local culture! Excellent food! The guides were wonderful and made for a very pleasurable tr... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Venice.
- Day 2: Morning orientation tour, then free time to wander the narrow streets of this enchanting city.
- Day 3: Train to Verona and enjoy lunch in the home of Italian opera before continuing by train to Varenna.
- Day 4: Scenic boat ride across Lake Como to the picturesque town of Bellagio; return to Varenna.
- Day 5: Train to Florence. Walking tour of this historical city and optional food tasting at a local market
- Day 6: Free day in Florence.
- Day 7: Transfer into Umbria for overnight near Assisi, the perfect location to explore the region.
- Day 8: Free day in Umbria.
- Day 9: Morning transfer to Rome; orientation walk to some of the city's best sights.
- Day 10: Free day to explore Rome.
- Day 11: Continue by train and bus to the Amalfi Coast; orientation walk.
- Day 12: Free day to visit Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi or walk from Bomerano to Positano
- Day 13: End Minori
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- This is Amalfi
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a triple room available on this trip?
Accommodation is offered as either a Twin or Single. We do not offer Triple Rooms.
Could you please confirm if Cinque Terre is visited on this tour ?
No, Cinque Terre is not visited on this itinerary. We have another trip called 'Discover Northern Tuscany, which is 8 days long that does include a visit to Cinque Terre.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Venice is the starting point and Naples is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Highlights of Italy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 147 km
- Varenna (Italy)
- 3 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 2 km
- Bellagio (Italy)
- 4 km
- Varenna (Italy)
- 293 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 135 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours