Highlights of Italy
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- HY's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent hiking spots chosen - the views were fantastic. Our guide Severio also adjusted the itinerary really well to take advantage of the beautiful weather in the first few days, and made alternative plans for the day that it was snowing (which were... Read more
- Catherine Bradley's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour for active adventures. Guide was great!
- william glaus's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
Great inteniary, Albert had to scramble to make alternative plans as it rained a lot. Great group. Will use your company again.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Venice.
- Day 2: Morning orientation tour, then free time to wander the narrow streets of this enchanting city.
- Day 3: Train to Verona and enjoy lunch in the home of Italian opera before continuing by train to Varenna.
- Day 4: Scenic boat ride across Lake Como to the picturesque town of Bellagio; return to Varenna.
- Day 5: Train to Florence. Walking tour of this historical city and optional food tasting at a local market
- Day 6: Free day in Florence.
- Day 7: Transfer into Umbria for overnight near Assisi, the perfect location to explore the region.
- Day 8: Free day in Umbria.
- Day 9: Morning transfer to Rome; orientation walk to some of the city's best sights.
- Day 10: Free day to explore Rome.
- Day 11: Continue by train and bus to the Amalfi Coast; orientation walk.
- Day 12: Free day to visit Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi or walk from Bomerano to Positano
- Day 13: End Minori
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- This is Amalfi
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a triple room available on this trip?
Accommodation is offered as either a Twin or Single. We do not offer Triple Rooms.
Could you please confirm if Cinque Terre is visited on this tour ?
No, Cinque Terre is not visited on this itinerary. We have another trip called 'Discover Northern Tuscany, which is 8 days long that does include a visit to Cinque Terre.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Venice is the starting point and Naples is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Highlights of Italy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 147 km
- Varenna (Italy)
- 3 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 2 km
- Bellagio (Italy)
- 4 km
- Varenna (Italy)
- 293 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 135 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,009 tours in Europe
- covered by 393 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,561 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours