Cruise the Norwegian Fjords in Depth – Tromsø to Bergen
- See Nordkapp, where the Atlantic and Arctic oceans meet
- Spot marine wildlife and admire the stunning Arctic views
- View the Geirangerfjord, Norway's most beautiful fjord
- Lunch in a local restaurant in fishing village of Nusfjord
- Visit Torghatten, Norway’s best known mountain formation
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Ocean Cruise, Adventure, Discovery
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Tromsø (1D)
- Day 2 Nordkapp (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 3 At Sea (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Trollfjord/Lofoten Islands (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Svartisen/Vikingen/Lovund (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Vega (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Torghatten (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 8 Trondheim (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 9 Geirangerfjord (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 10 Flåm (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 11 Bergen (1B)
G Adventures Ship
- G ExpeditionNot only will the G Expedition steer you closer to some of our planet’s most amazing places, our professional and highly-skilled tea… Read moreBuilt1972 (refurbished in 2009)Guests134Crew69Length105 m / 344 ftStaterooms67Gross Tonnage6334 gtBeam19 m / 62 ftCruising Speed15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mphDraft4.71
- Martin Roger Daquer's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Everything was organized and the views from this trip was amazing!
- Hector Birchwood's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - Good
They could fix some of the subcontracting relationships to give greater transparency on pricing as some things were not clear if they were included or not
- Lauren Pyle's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Can not praise or recommend the trip enough! I was blown away by the quality of accommodation, food, and service. All the staff were friendly and willing to help with whatever they could; a special mention must be made to the catering/bar staff - the best... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the cabins like?
Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing, and suites have one queen-size bed.
What are the group sizes for this tour?
A maximum number of 134 people will be aboard the G Expedition.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marc18th June 2019
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tromso is the starting point and Bergen is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 25 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 25 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tromso (Norway)
- 1,571 km
- Kirkwall (Scotland)
- 166 km
- Lerwick (Scotland)
- 40 km
- Shetland Islands (Scotland)
- 464 km
- Olden (Norway)
- 36 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
- 221 km
- Munkholmen (Norway)
- 2 km
- Trondheim (Norway)
- 548 km
- Lofoten (Norway)
- 953 km
- Bergen (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 30,949 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours