Burgundy Gastronomy & Wine Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,473
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Dijon and end in Beaune! With the bicycle tour Burgundy Gastronomy & Wine Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Dijon to Beaune and through Dijon, France and 10 other destinations in France. Starting from $1473.11, Burgundy Gastronomy & Wine Tour is 5% cheaper than the average 5-9 day tour through France.
- Rather Poor
- IwonaWritten on June 27, 20145.0 - Excellent“Discover France is our choice for biking trips in France!”Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrival in Dijon
- Day 2: Loop ride around Dijon (34km)
- Day 3: Ride to the Cotes de Nuit wine country (31 or 40km)
- Day 4: Loop ride day from Nuits St Georges.
- Day 5: Ride to Beaune (28 or 40km)
- Day 6: Loop ride around the Cotes de Beaune (48 or 57km)
- Day 7: Departure day
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shelby29th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Dijon is the starting point and Beaune is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discover France Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 May 2018 the full payment of $1,473 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1473 for Burgundy Gastronomy & Wine Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover France Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover France Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 86 km.
- Dijon (France)
- 19 km
- Vosne-Romanee (France)
- 3 km
- Chambolle-Musigny (France)
- 5 km
- Gevrey-Chambertin (France)
- 10 km
- Nuits Saint Georges (France)
- 15 km
- Beaune (France)
- 4 km
- Pommard (France)
- 13 km
- Santenay (France)
- 4 km
- Chassagne-Montrachet (France)
- 2 km
- Puligny Montrachet (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,473 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Burgundy Gastronomy & Wine Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Burgundy Gastronomy & Wine Tour