Ben Nevis & Glencoe weekend
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 324
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Fort William
Start in Fort William and end in Edinburgh! With the hiking & trekking tour Ben Nevis & Glencoe weekend, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Fort William, Scotland and 2 other destinations in Scotland.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Other reviews about Walkabout Scotland:Write a review
- Karen MacDonald's review about another Walkabout Scotland tour4.5 - ExcellentI had a fabulous time. The guide was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. The hikes, scenery and even the weather ... Read more
- Susan Faughlin's review about another Walkabout Scotland tour4.5 - ExcellentI had a great week walking the West highland way. Great scenery and we stayed in some lovely places along the way. Thank... Read more
- Ceci Aguilar's review about another Walkabout Scotland tour4.0 - Goodso it was announced the trip to be for younge people, but it wasn't ; out group was mainly elder people and I mean I don... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Fort William is the starting point and Edinburgh is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Walkabout Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $324 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $324 for Ben Nevis & Glencoe weekend, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 158 km.
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 143 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $324 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ben Nevis & Glencoe weekend via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,955 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours