Ben Nevis & Glencoe weekend
- Our saving
- US $ 343
- Fort William
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
- Yujing Wang's review about another Walkabout Scotland tour5.0 - Excellent
We had an amazing week in the Highlands! Every day was well planned followed by a warm bath and delicious meal in a local pub which was beyond satisfying. Our guide Jon made every effort possible to look after each of us. And the prepare list sent... Read more
- Karen MacDonald's review about another Walkabout Scotland tour4.5 - Excellent
I had a fabulous time. The guide was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. The hikes, scenery and even the weather were phenomenal. I would highly recommend the tour.
- Susan Faughlin's review about another Walkabout Scotland tour4.5 - Excellent
I had a great week walking the West highland way. Great scenery and we stayed in some lovely places along the way. Thanks to our guide Flo who ensured we were well looked after and was very knowledgeable about the local area.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- William14th November 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Fort William is the starting point and Edinburgh is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Walkabout Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 March 2019 the full payment of $343 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $343 for Ben Nevis & Glencoe weekend, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 143 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $343 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ben Nevis & Glencoe weekend via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,481 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours