Mulgas Alice Springs to Darwin 2 Day Express
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 44:19:58
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Alice Springs
Start in Alice Springs and end in Darwin! With the adventure tour Mulgas Alice Springs to Darwin 2 Day Express, you have a 2 day tour package taking you from Alice Springs to Darwin and through Alice Springs, Australia and 6 other destinations in Australia. Mulgas Alice Springs to Darwin 2 Day Express includes accommodation, guide.
- Age range
- 18 to 49 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Mulgas Tours:Write a review
- Katarzyna Lachowska's review about another Mulgas Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was amazing trip. I'm not used to Australian standards at camping sites, and I was scared at the beginning but I love... Read more
- Riley Cooper's review about another Mulgas Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentRyan and scruffy were both fantastic!
- Pat Fearon's review about another Mulgas Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood fun outback holiday, sleeping under the stars in a swag, never seen so many stars ! "Scruffy" the Guide / Driver /... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Devils Marbles & Daly Waters D included
- Day 2: Mataranka Thermal Springs, Edith Falls & Darwin
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 26, 2015
Does this tour have specific departure dates?
Departs Alice Springs every Monday, from March to end of October only.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Alice Springs is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 100% to confirm this Mulgas Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mulgas Alice Springs to Darwin 2 Day Express, but the deposit of 100% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mulgas Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mulgas Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,365 km.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 351 km
- Devils Marbles (Australia)
- 488 km
- Daly Waters (Australia)
- 152 km
- Mataranka (Australia)
- 101 km
- Katherine (Australia)
- 33 km
- Edith Falls (Australia)
- 240 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 800 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mulgas Alice Springs to Darwin 2 Day Express via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,757 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours