Mulgas Alice Springs to Darwin 2 Day Express
- Alice Springs
- Age range
- 18 to 49 year olds
- Max Group Size
- David Meckfessel's review about another Mulgas Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Laura was a truly amazing tour guide full of enthusiasm for her guests. She always kept us apprised of our schedule (how long each section of hikes would take, when and where bathroom breaks available, how long a section of driving would take, what... Read more
- MarieClaude Gagne's review about another Mulgas Tours tour4.0 - Good
Excellent guide. Bus not very reliable. Very basic accomodations, even when raining. Tons of flies but excellent company overall. Thank you Laura, you are very good at your job, made our Outback adventure unforgettable!
- Renee Cook's review about another Mulgas Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Was an amazing time. Everyone was so jealous of my trip :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Devils Marbles & Daly Waters D included
- Day 2: Mataranka Thermal Springs, Edith Falls & Darwin
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have specific departure dates?
Departs Alice Springs every Monday, from March to end of October only.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Alice Springs is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Mulgas Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 10 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 10 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mulgas Alice Springs to Darwin 2 Day Express, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mulgas Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mulgas Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 351 km
- Devils Marbles (Australia)
- 488 km
- Daly Waters (Australia)
- 152 km
- Mataranka (Australia)
- 101 km
- Katherine (Australia)
- 33 km
- Edith Falls (Australia)
- 240 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,120 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 10 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mulgas Alice Springs to Darwin 2 Day Express via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,632 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours