Mulgas Darwin to Alice Springs 2 Day Express
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Alice Springs
Start in Darwin and end in Alice Springs! With the adventure tour Mulgas Darwin to Alice Springs 2 Day Express, you have a 2 day tour package taking you from Darwin to Alice Springs and through Darwin, Australia and 5 other destinations in Australia. Mulgas Darwin to Alice Springs 2 Day Express includes accommodation, guide.
- Age range
- 18 to 49 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- JPJohnWritten on August 28, 20152.0 - Rather poorI did not feel that the tour guide answered my questions thoroughly or in detail. I felt that he was demeaning and condescending to me as I am over their preferred age range of 18-49. I feel that they practiced age discrimination by switching to another company in the middle of the tour without my prior knowledge and or consent. Based on their actions and comments to me, I consider them to discriminate again people over 50. People need to boycott them for what I consider to be stated age discrimination in their websites, brochures, and actions.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1:
- Day 2:
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have specific departure dates?
Departs Darwin on Wednesdays only, from March to end of October only.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Darwin is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 100% to confirm this Mulgas Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mulgas Darwin to Alice Springs 2 Day Express, but the deposit of 100% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mulgas Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mulgas Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,358 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 240 km
- Edith Falls (Australia)
- 126 km
- Mataranka (Australia)
- 152 km
- Daly Waters (Australia)
- 488 km
- Devils Marbles (Australia)
- 351 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 958 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mulgas Darwin to Alice Springs 2 Day Express via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mulgas Darwin to Alice Springs 2 Day Express