Portugal - Deluxe Pousadas and Wine Bicycle Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,500
- Porto Covo
- Rather Poor
- LLeaEnfieldWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fransisco was our orientation support; he was great. Overall the experience was fantastic but tweaks need to be made to the tour. First, the paper maps are necessary and must be updated to include more detailed instructions. For example, specific land marks... Read more
- MMatthewGouldWritten on June 30, 20184.5 - Excellent
Wonderful! The biking was challenging, but the trip was well organized and beautiful.Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Matthew! So glad that you and your group had a wonderful time!!
- RobertWritten on February 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A really great trip through Portugal, the Pousadas were wonderful and the cycle routes were well chosen for those with reasonable fitness. Philippe the local guide is worthy of particular mention as he was fantastic.
- MGMaryWritten on September 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guides were GREAT. I did not like the GPS. None of the three of us could follow it. Good thing two of us had our own or we'd till be lost
- JAJennyWritten on July 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Francisco was great - we enjoyed discussing the trip over the local wine. with him We also loved the pousadas. Unfortunately, you can't control the weather and we biked in a freak heat wave of 100+ degrees! We enjoyed exploring Portugal, which seems to be... Read more
- SSSandraWritten on June 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We were on the self-guided Biking/Wineries/Pousadas trip to. Portugal booked through pure Adventures but operated by local people in central Portugal. Our trip was supposed to start in Lisbon, but we asked to meet up in Evora, where the biking began.... Read more
- BHBarbWritten on June 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip exceeded my expectations! Portugal is beautiful. The Pousadas were wonderful and the service was excellent. The secondary roads that we cycled on were very quiet with little traffic. Very peaceful and lovely. The trip was well organized and... Read more
- SSSandraWritten on June 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Pure Adventures trip was well orrgsnized and explained. My husband and I just didn't expect that there would be a heat wave in mid-June.
- MRMarkWritten on October 3, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The self guided trip - Pousadas and Alentejo vineyards was very enjoyable. The Pousadas exceeded our expectations with the rooms, pools and breakfasts all being a delight. My road bike was excellent and was a pleasure to ride. My wife Nancy had issues... Read more
- DMDanielWritten on August 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
All in all our tour to the wine region of Portugal was excellent. Our tour liaison, Bernardo, from Portugal Nature Trails was outstanding. He picked us up at exactly the time we expected and transported us in an efficient manner to our tour. Along the way... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day
- Day 2: Bike to Estremoz (55 km, +700 m, road)
- Day 3: Bike from Estremoz to Vila Viçosa (26 km, +300 m) or (66 km, +700 m)
- Day 4: Bike from Vila Viçosa to Monsaraz (55km, +600 m)
- Day 5: Bike from Monsaraz to Évora (69 km, +800 m)
- Day 6: Departure day
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Portugal - Deluxe Pousadas and Wine Bicycle Tour
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from Porto Covo6 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Odeceixe10+ seats left$63USD $1,500
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Porto Covo6 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to Odeceixe10+ seats left$63USD $1,500
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Porto Covo6 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Odeceixe10+ seats left$63USD $1,500
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Porto Covo6 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Odeceixe10+ seats left$63USD $1,500
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Porto Covo6 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Odeceixe10+ seats left$63USD $1,500
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Porto Covo6 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Odeceixe10+ seats left$63USD $1,500
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Porto Covo6 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Odeceixe10+ seats left$63USD $1,500
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Porto Covo6 DaysTuesdayDec 25, 2018to Odeceixe10+ seats left$63USD $1,500
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Porto Covo6 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Odeceixe10+ seats left$63USD $1,500
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Porto Covo6 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Odeceixe10+ seats left$63USD $1,500
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto Covo is the starting point and Odeceixe is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $1,500 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1500 for Portugal - Deluxe Pousadas and Wine Bicycle Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto Covo (Portugal)
- 47 km
- Odeceixe (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,500 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Portugal - Deluxe Pousadas and Wine Bicycle Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portugal - Deluxe Pousadas and Wine Bicycle Tour