Portugal – Alentejo and Algarve Wild Coast Cycling
- Our saving
- US $ 1,406
- Rather Poor
- SstephenbalmeWritten on July 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentReally enjoyed helped by eBikes for our occasional riders. Only negative was the time spent on 'main roads' on our day two (day 3 of usual tour). Last two days with more to visit and see were particularly good. Coimbra is really interesting and almost deserves an extra day. Many thanks to Loren for all his/her patience and help. Also one bike was a poor fit (Sue Balme) but resolved by Carlos and the adjustable handle on the replacement bike would be good as a standard capability, particularly for older riders with back +/or neck concerns.Show detailed ratings
- PWpeteWritten on June 26, 20164.5 - ExcellentTrip was awesome, delivery to the start by the company was smooth , friendly and informative. slight hiccup with bikes was sorted ove4rnight!, very impressiveShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 5, 20154.0 - GoodMost accommodation was amazing. I would suggest that our first night stay be in a place that is more tourist friendly ie by the coast because we had an entire day there with not much to do. Recommend some brief instructions on how to enter your own address. (in GPS)
- AAnonymousWritten on October 19, 20145.0 - ExcellentOur favorite hotels were pedralva slow village and casas do Moinho guest house. Both very beautiful places!!! The biking routes were very good.
- AAnonymousWritten on May 5, 20144.0 - GoodAsked for several custom changes to the tour; staff was very responsive and accommodating. Quality of the hotels was what we expected and quite good; we paid for several upgrades. Could have used better info on panniers and available space on the bike. Bigger font on maps would have been nice,
- AAnonymousWritten on April 11, 20145.0 - ExcellentThis was the best trip concerning customer service. Airport pick up, delivery of bikes and information, phone call during the week to see how things were going, bike pick up and delivery of us to Lisbon were all appreciated and done with panache. Brand new FOCUS road bikes were outstanding. Marsha did miss having an odometer on her bike to see the mileage done during the day (plus she is used to having one at home). Marsha did get one flat which we fixed but the pump that was supplied works great for hybrids but does not pump enough for road bikes. I did mention that to Antonio when he came to add some air to the tire the following morning after the complimentary phone call that we received from him. Thankfully we did not have any other flats or breakdowns afterwards.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
This is a 6 Night, 7 Day tour Support van/guide Picnics along the route - All 4 star hotels and Superior Guesthouses - Breakfast daily - Luggage transfers from hotel to hotel - Local Lisbon based emergency support by phone - Cell phone (for local calls only) - Personalized Lisbon transfer by vehicle to first hotel - Personalized departure transfer from Lagos to Faro airport or Lisbon - GPS Garmin for navigation (1 per 2 travelers)
Is it possible to get a custom guided tour?
We can provide a guide for your small group for our Portugal Algarve Tour. However, this will change the total tour price.
Is this a group tour?
Please note, this is a self-guided tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Portugal – Alentejo and Algarve Wild Coast Cycling
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Sesimbra7 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$51USD $1,633
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Sesimbra7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$51USD $1,633
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Sesimbra7 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$51USD $1,633
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Sesimbra7 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$51USD $1,633
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Sesimbra7 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$51USD $1,633
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Sesimbra7 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$51USD $1,633
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Sesimbra7 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$51USD $1,633
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Sesimbra7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$51USD $1,633
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Sesimbra7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$51USD $1,633
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Sesimbra7 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$51USD $1,633
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Sesimbra is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $1,406 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1406 for Portugal – Alentejo and Algarve Wild Coast Cycling, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sesimbra (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Arrabida Natural Park (Portugal)
- 8 km
- Tróia (Portugal)
- 33 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,406 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Portugal – Alentejo and Algarve Wild Coast Cycling via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portugal – Alentejo and Algarve Wild Coast Cycling